10+ Easy Christmas Makeup Looks You Will Love to Try This Holidays
Glamorous and special, eye-catching and fashionable, these are some of the elements that easy Christmas makeup looks should be like! Beginners or pros with makeup, your Christmas looks should have the power to stay and endure. From chic red lips to subdued hues, the best Christmas makeup looks 2022 easy are here. Our experts have come up with some easy simple Christmas makeup looks that are trendy as well!
Table of Contents:
- 10+ Easy Christmas Makeup Looks You Should Try Out
- Easy full-on glam
- Fresh glowing look
- Sparkling smoky drama
- Easy date night makeup
- Ethereal festive evening look
- Fancy party makeup
- Always gorgeous and pretty look
- Red-hot holiday look
- Amazing shimmer glam
- Flattering winter pink
- Effortless glamorous matured skin
- Cool blue tones
- Wrapping up
10+ Easy Christmas Makeup Looks You Should Try Out
Dazzle the holiday season with the choicest of looks as our experts lay out the top 10+ easy Christmas makeup looks!
1. Easy full-on glam
Wear a soft matte blush and the glow-from-within look this Christmas as you exude your true beauty! Get the look using the blush and highlighter palette along with the eyeshadow palette. Give your eyes that sparkle of color with the bright mattes and sparkles of the palette. Let the creamy colors of the palette blend onto your skin adding the right dose of depth and warmth. Both palettes are an ideal choice to slay easy Christmas makeup looks for beginners!
How to wear the full-on glam look:
- Start by creating the base shade using the Marigold pigment from the palette.
- Use the eyeshadow color Soul for the lower lash line and to create the wings.
- Shimmer up the inner eyes and the brow bones using glitter Joy.
- Shape and define the brows with Allegory & coat the lashes.
- Complete this easy Christmas makeup looks using color from blush and highlighter palette along with tinted lips.
2. Fresh glowing look
Be the best glamorous version of yourself with the near-natural look this Christmas! Glow with the Vitamin-E and Shea butter enriched creamy blush through your easy Christmas makeup looks. While the brush at the other end facilitates seamless blending, the pigment can be used as eyeshadow color, and lip tint. The super-soft highlighter colors of the Diamond Highlighter Palette blends in with your skin tone giving a natural-like glow.
How to wear the fresh glowing look:
- Apply the blush stick on primed skin with the smooth finished look of foundation and concealer; Get tips on How to Apply Blush Stick from our experts.
- Use it on your cheekbone selecting the shade that complements your skin tone.
- Use some of the pigment on your upper eyelids going up to the cut crease to give it a hint of color.
- You can also use a suitable shade mimicking your natural lip colors for the right hint of color.
- Give the points of your face and neck a brush of the highlighter to bring in a naturally glowing effect.
- Finish off by defining the brows and accentuating the lashes with mascara.
3. Sparkling smoky drama
Make the classical smoky eyes got more stylish! In our series of easy Christmas makeup looks, we’ve opted for this shimmery version that’ll level up your glam quotient instantly! The fine pigments of De’Lanci 9 Colors Panda Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette is just right for creating classical smoky eyes and more. This amazing black, white, and silver eyeshadow palette comes with 5 matte and 4 pearlescent colors.
How to put on the sparkling smoky drama:
- Depending on the intensity of the look, start with the pigments of Coal or Midnight as the base shade.
- Take care to smudge out the color along the lower lashes and close to the brows on the upper lids.
- Use Silver shade from the palette on the inner eyes and the upper lid upto the center.
- Blend the colors to give the lids a smooth transition from shimmering silver to the black smoked-out eye.
- Use the shimmer along the brow bones to brighten the look by opening it up.
4. Easy date night makeup
Go chic with your looks for late night date this holiday season like never before as your beauty dazzle with the right balance of shimmer and shine! Get it with the insanely pigmented De’Lanci Glaze Sandrlarm New Purple Blue Eyeshadow Palette that is an assortment of amazing waterproof shades. The classy balance of matte and shimmer shades is good for simple everyday looks and late-night easy Christmas makeup looks. Add the chic glow of De’Lanci Queen Illuminator Highlighter Palette for Dark Skin, and you have a dramatically transformed look!
How to put on easy date night makeup:
- Give your upper eyelids and the lower lash line a base shade using a light blue matte from the Glaze Sandrlarm New Purple Blue Eyeshadow Palette.
- Top it up with the shimmering blue going right beyond the cut crease on top and the lower lash line.
- Blend the color to form a seamless shimmering blue eyeshadow with a winged form.
- Use Brick Red, or Red Brow from De’Lanci New 6 Color Highlighter Palette for Dark Skin depending on your skin tone for the cheeks.
- Top it up with glossed nude lips, finely shaped brows, and coated lashes.
5. Ethereal festive evening look
Bring out shiny starry vibes in your eyes with graphic colors on them! Create an infinite array of effects, including coquettish cat eyes, avant-garde graphics, and dramatic blackouts. The glitter liquid eyeliners are just what you need for easy Christmas makeup looks! The waterproof, smudge-proof, highly shimmer-pigmented formula is also light-textured, and non-sticky. The colors are easy to apply and wear brilliantly for 12 hours.
How to wear the ethereal festive evening look:
- Pick the glitter eyeliner pen colors as per your overall makeup look or match it with the outfit.
- Apply the colors making graphic designs to suit the occasion.
- Do up the brows to set the eyes and the makeup while highlighting the lashes with mascara.
- Complement this eye makeup with stunning yet Simple Nude Makeup Looks for a stellar makeover
6. Fancy party makeup
Show off your charm with the warm colors in matte and shimmers as you whip up vibrant party-time looks! Do it with De’Lanci Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette lightweight, and ultr-pigmented colors with a moisturizing formula. Giving yourself the sculpted contoured party-look is De’Lanci Multifunctional Double-Ended Contouring Stick. Finally, to add that touch of glow with the stunning shades of Multi-Functional Dual-Ended Highlighter Stick! A gentle sweep of the stick is enough to add luminescence to the easy Christmas makeup looks!
How to put on the fancy party makeup:
- Start with the shade Silence from the eyeshadow palette and work up the brow bones.
- Layer it up with Moonlight at the inner eyes and Wheat Field at the center and blend for the shimmery effect.
- Contour the cheeks using a skin-tone-appropriate shade from De’Lanci Contouring Sticks and blend.
- Top it up with the Highlighter Stick that is closest to the natural glow of your skin.
- Finish off by defining the brows and glossing up the lips outlined with a natural brown color.
- Here’s a priceless Guide to Nose Contouring Makeup for all occasions.
7. Always gorgeous and pretty look
Daytime festive looks couldn’t have been better than the softly toned face that exudes the flush of natural warmth! This look could easily be yours using the De’Lanci Carver Concealer Palette with its cream-base. Get the ultra-smooth lightweight foundation, priming, and concealing effects that are waterproof and smudge-resistant. Work up this brilliant easy Christmas makeup looks giving the lips a subtle smack of color choosing between saturated mattes or shimmering translucent. Pull it off using the colors from La Catrina Lipstick Palette!
How to look always gorgeous and pretty:
- Start by giving the face a light foundation-concealing base for that flawless skin base.
- Work up the eyelids with the pink pigment from the palette and use it as your blush color too.
- Alternatively, you can opt for the orange shade depending on your skin tone.
- Time to highlight the high points on the cheeks, nose, and forehead to add the naturally-glowing effect.
- Finish off with a light coral from the De’Lanci 18 Colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette.
8. Red-hot holiday look
Red lips are in fashion anytime of the year and more so as pretty and cute Christmas looks! Get the longwearing formula of De’Lanci Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks that will give your lips the velvety matte finish. These lipsticks are seriously out of this world leaving a low-maintenace but brilliantly colored lips! But what’s more is the transparent gloss that comes with the pack letting you shine up your lips any time, any place!!!
How to put on the red-hot holiday look:
- Once you’re done with your eye makeup, turn to work on the face with primer and foundation to create an attractive canvas.
- Line the lips with the lipstick brush in the bottle with a steady hand.
- Fill in the lips using the Red Tango for flaming hot easy Christmas makeup looks.
- Alternately, as a beginner you can outline the lips with a red lip pencil until you get more steady hands.
9. Amazing shimmer glam
This eyeshadow look is sure to hit anyone’s heart hard! The sparkle of the multichrome color is just out of this world! The gorgeous ultraviolet shine and shimmer De’Lanci Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow is a must-have in your eyeshadow collection. The bright and vibrant colors are just the perfect choice for easy Christmas makeup looks! The extraordinary color-changing effect of 3 shades is going to add multi-dimension to your looks with a single swipe!!!
How to put on the amazing shimmer glam:
- You can either go extra-bold with a full-cover eyeshadow look or remain lighter with graphic designs using this product.
- When going bold, opt to outline the area above the cut-crease to define the eyeshadow limits.
- Use some sparkles at the outer eye corner for added bash to the look.
- Crown the look using the same liquid as the color-changing lipstick that smacks os vibrancy from every angle.
10. Flattering winter pink
Get the matte or shimmering makeover in pretty pink for Christmas. Give yourself a warm winter pink makeover using the matte pink shades of De’Lanci 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette! A completely rosy collection, the palette has 18 rose-hued neutrals in different tones. From being romantic to going places, it’s got to be part of your easy Christmas makeup looks!!!
How to wear the flattering winter pink look:
- Work up a subdued pink base going right up to the brows blending the pigment all along.
- Take up the brightest pink from the palette and create a high wing going above beyond the brows.
- Blend the color for a seamless fusion of pink play while shimmering the inner eyes.
- Use a little of the light pink tint for the cheeks and tip of the nose to coordinate the look.
- Read up The Blush Guide by De’Lanci experts to work with the right colors for the right occasion.
11. Effortless glamorous matured skin
Get the perfect makeover by covering your dark patches on the face and around the eyes with De’Lanci Multicolor Liquid Concealer for Dark Skin. Match up the concealer colors with the spots to cover, and the full-coverage product will do the rest. Top it up with De’Lanci Matte Loose Powder that’ll give you a shine-free matte look. Bring out the spotless younger version of yourself with a dabbing of the products and see the transformation. After all, the best easy Christmas makeup looks are those that bring out your natural beauty effortlessly!!!
How to get the effortlessly glamorous matured skin:
- Start by cleansing the skin for the best play out of color correcting cosmetics.
- For best result rub in a primer and skin tone matching foundation.
- Apply the color correcting concealer on the target spots for the clear and blemish-free skin look.
- Apply De’Lanci Matte Loose Powder using a large and fluffy powder brush all over for the perfect matified look.
- Finish off with a red lip tint giving you a gorgeous makeover this Christmas.
- Get your hands to the Top Minimal Makeup Looks that perfectly complement young and mature skins.
12. Cool blue tones
When it comes to stunning yet easy Christmas makeup looks, you just can’t miss out on the cool blue eyes! Get just the look using the matte cream shades of this rare De’Lanci 9 Colors Dolphin Teal Eyeshadow Palette. A collection of 6 mattes and 3 shimmers, the palette is just right to stir up any combination from forest green to pastel navy. Let the ultra-pigmented shades glide over the lids and give them a silky shine in blue.
How to wear the cool blue-toned look:
- Take the matte Ocean shade from the palette and work it up to the brows blending it all along.
- Give the lower lash line a smudge line of the same shade bringing out the color effect brilliantly.
- Shimmer up the look using the shimmer Sky pigment of the palette on the upper lids.
- Use a black eyeliner to draw out a graphic wing that further accentuates the cool blue tones.
- Use some Sky shimmer on the brow bone for brightening it up the eyes.
When it’s Christmas month, you’ve got to start counting the parties making a beeline! We’ve got you covered with these amazing yet easy Christmas makeup looks using the best De’Lanci products for the lip, eye, and face, and makeup best makeup brushes. There’s so much more to explore in terms of world-class products and new releases with us that’ll take you beyond easy makeup looks for Christmas!!!