Breeze your way to a sharply contoured face with the unique De’Lanci Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick! The double-headed contouring makeup stick is just what you need for your everyday makeup, touch-up-on-the-go or professional use. While the creamy contour color gives the right shading to the skin, the brush at the other end of the stick lets you blend the color for that streak-free sculpted look in minutes. Available in 5 shades to suit your complexion needs, shape, and definition for that incredible look!!!
Net content: 7g
Benefits of De’Lanci Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick
- Multiple shades for different skin tones: 5 popular contouring basic shades to choose from, including nude brown and nude orange shades, from light to dark.
- Suitable for single use or mix and match: The contouring makeup stick can be used alone or mixed with multiple shades to build together shades to suit any age, skin tone, and skin type.
- Shading and contouring effects: The contour sticks can be used to play out the dark and light shades on the skin to emphasize your eyes, cheekbones, nose, or jawline in your daily makeup.
- Easily blended: The product melts beautifully into the skin without any sticky or greasy feel giving the skin a revived and youthful look.
- Skin-nourishing formula: It’s the best contouring stick with a specially made formula containing vitamin E, Squalane, and Shea butter that help moisturize the skin, preventing dry makeup, floating, or sticky powder look.
- Safe product: The product is 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and hypoallergic;
How to use the DE’LANCI Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick
Step 1: Make sure your skin is prepared with primer and foundation for the contour shade to play out well.
Step 2: Pick a contour shade that is a couple of shades darker compared to your natural skin tone.
Step 3: Apply the best contouring stick directly on your cheek, along the sides of the bridge of the nose, along the hair lines, and along the jawline.
Step 4: Take care to blend the color well using the brush attached at the other end of the stick for the shaded tone that brings out the sculpted look.
Step 5: Once you apply your blush and highlighter, take care to blend all the colors with a clean brush for that seamlessly youthful, and sculpted face.
Pro Tips for Using The Contouring Makeup Stick
- Remember that less is more when it comes to using contouring colors; so work using short strokes instead of a single swipe of color.
- Be sure to blend the contour color by tapping your finger, sponge, or brush and NOT dragging them.
- When contouring the cheeks and forehead, use upwards tapping motion and downwards tapping for blending contour colors along the jawline.
- Customize your contour color if you don’t find the right shade on the market; mix and match the colors of the contouring makeup stick for the best results.
- Manipulate the shape of your nose where you want it to appear slimmer and not necessarily all along the bridge of the nose; blend it outward for the color to fade and contour.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What does De’Lanci Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick mean?
The product has the contour stick on one end and a brush for blending the product on the other end that has customized synthetic bristles for perfect contour blending.
2. Is there any possibility of the contour stick getting damaged?
No, it is made to open and close in 360O clockwise and counterclockwise rotation and is neatly placed under a secure cover for storage when not in use.
3. I have a medium skin tone; will I get the right contour makeup stick shade?
De’Lanci has brought out the 5 most popular shades of chocolate, caramel, brown, medium, and nude to suit different skin tones; you can customize the best contour shade for your skin by mixing and matching 2 colors.
4. Will the contour makeup stick by De’Lanci be suitable for my skin type?
It’s the best contouring makeup stick that is enriched with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, and Squalane which are known to nourish the skin; the product is also vegan and hypoallergic making it safe.