Level up your looks with the best purple eyeshadow palette colors that are an absolute fashion rage! De’Lanci Glaze Sandrlarm New Purple Blue Eyeshadow Palette is a stunning collection of the most popular shades in eye makeup. Apart from the shades of blue and purple, the palette also contains some stunning green hues. Use them as they are, or mix and match to wear just the eyeshadow color you want effortlessly. The palette contains a perfect balance of mattes and shimmers for party/festive looks and the everyday-makeup look!!!
Colors: 24 Cool Purple Blue Series
Eyeshadow palette size: 21cm*14.5cm*1.5cm
Weight: 0.3 Kg
Benefits and Features of De’Lanci Best Purple Eyeshadow Palette
- Ultra-pigmented colors: The palette colors are enriched with pigments that deliver smooth hyper-pigmentation with single swipes.
- Complete collection of colors: The palette contains the complete spectrum of colors fulfilling all your blue and purple shade demands.
- Long-lasting formula: The colors give off a soft matte or shimmer that lasts all day long or through the night without fading or cracking.
- Balance of mattes and shimmers: This blue and purple eyeshadow palette has the right balance of mattes and shimmers making it perfect for festive and everyday makeup looks.
- Vegan and cruelty-free: The Sandrlarm matte purple eyeshadow palette is made of high-quality ingredients that are vegan, and the product is cruelty-free.
How to use De’Lanci Blue and Purple Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Apply a light shade of purple close to the upper and lower lashlines using a thin eyeshadow brush for light makeup looks.
Step 2: Swap the upper lids with a bright purple and darken the lash line for a dramatic play of the color.
Step 3: Mix and match purple with the pink of the palette to find the exact purple shade to make your eyes pop.
Step 4: Use cooler tones with more of blue for grey and blue eyes, and warm tones with a reddish tint for green and brown eyes.
Step 5: Take care to fade out blue and purple as they are bold colors; try them as accent colors for an everyday look.
Pro Tips for Using De’Lanci Matte Purple Eyeshadow Palette
- For a high-drama look-at-me statement, play on with the smoky eyes in blue and purple.
- Purple shades variations look best on brown eyes but blue is good to go for all eye colors.
- Heighten the multidimensional look using horizontal shades of blue from dark to light from the lashes to the brow bone.
- Give the lower waterline a blue/purple liner to bring out the complete festive look.
- Use the light blue lightly smoked look to complement any outfit for your everyday look.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What does purple eyeshadow go with it?
Purple and green colors complement each other. You can mix and match these colors or wear them separately.
2. What color of the eyes looks best with blue and purple eyeshadow?
Blue and purple complement any eye color, only wear a warm shade for dark eyes and a cool shade for light eyes.
3. What color lipstick goes with blue eyeshadow?
Pair this bold eyeshadow color with nude lips, glossed lips, and a light blush on the cheeks. Red lipstick is a strict no for blue eyeshadow!
4. Is the De’Lanci blue and purple eyeshadow palette meant for festive wear only?
No. You can use the palette's colors for everyday and festive looks using the right shades.