Give your face a chic glow with the De’Lanci Queen Illuminator Highlighter Palette for Dark Skin, putting on a radiant shine! The 6-Colors highlighter palette is especially curetted for deep skin tones to match their color vibrancy. The palette is a combination of some of the most stunning shades that will complement any makeup look, from the minimalistic barely there to the most stunning effect of colors. The ultimate highlighter collection for dark skins, each of the colors of the palette creates an instantly stunning beam for that drop-dead gorgeous look!
Highlighter palette size: 16.5cm x 11.6cm x 1.2 cm;
Highlighter set weight: 150 g;
The product is MSDS approved and among the best highlighter palette for dark skin.
Benefits and Features of De’Lanci Queen Illuminator Palette
- Uniform and natural-looking coverage: The compact highlighter pigment colors blend in seamlessly on the skin, perfecting its sheen.
- Lightweight formula: Velvety, and lightweight, the colors never go cakey or dry. Each highlighter powder color melts into your skin instantly for a naturally radiant look.
- Chic matte glow: The highlighter colors offer a luxurious, and weightless texture, giving that youthfully radiant complexion.
- Hypoallergic: Each palette color is dermatologically tested, hypo-allergic, and suitable for all skin types.
- Cruelty-free: The product is vegetarian, and cruelty-free, making it a best-selling product in the market.
- Easy to take off: Despite its intense color payoff, all colors of the highlighter palette for dark skin can be removed easily using regular cleansing agents.
How to use De’Lanci Queen Illuminator Highlighter Palette for Dark Skin
Step 1: Sweep your highlighter brush over a color of your choice or over multiple shades for a gradient shine effect;
Step 2: Dust the brush lightly over your cheekbone, and blend well.
Step 3: Apply shimmer to areas where the light hits your face naturally like the top of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the tip of the nose, the chin area, and the forehead.
Step 3: Use the lightest shade of the combination you wish to apply on the brow bone and inner corner of the eyes.
Step 4: Use deeper shades along the crease of the lids.
Step 5: Blend it all seamlessly for a flawless finish.
Pro Tips for Using the Best Bright Eyeshadow Palette
- Blend highlighter on the highest points of your face where the light falls naturally.
- Take the brush and work from the top of the cheekbone upwards to the temples for the natural glow effect.
- Create the illusion of large eyes by carefully blending the lightest highlighter color underneath the eyebrow along the brow bone.
- Dab some shimmer with your finger onto the Cupid’s Bow to make your lips look plumper and fuller.
- Add shimmer on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Add a tiny dot to the inner corner of the eyes and brighten them up instantly with a lively look.
- Run the highlighter brush over multiple colors to create a gradient shimmer, going from dark to light shades.
- For nights, create a cocktail of classic gold and bronze highlighters.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the best way to wear the De’Lanci highlighter palette for dark skin?
You can use the 6-colors of the De’Lanci Queen Illuminator Palette at any time and for any occasion. The 6 color options give you the choice to wear them to any social event, or even use them on a daily basis. The variety of colors and textures of the palette will blend in beautifully even with the minimalistic look. This is a multi-occasion highlighter palette.
2. Is the De’Lanci Queen Illuminator Palette safe?
All De’Lanci products are made from the safest ingredients and are dermatologically tested, making them safe on all types of skin. But we recommend a patch test before applying it to make it foolproof.
3. How long does the color stay/ is there any color fall-off?
The velvety colors of the palette blend in with the skin immediately when applied, and they retain their brightness and sheen intact when applied properly. There is no chance of color fall-off once you blend them in well using a good brush.
4. Can it be used on medium or dark skin tones?
The collection of 6 colors of this best highlighter palette for dark skin is specially curetted to meet the highlighting needs of deep-toned people. Its ultra-high pigments blend in perfectly on deep skin tones giving a natural sheen. For medium skin tone, use the lighter shades of the palette blending the bronze for a beautiful bronzing effect.!