Get a majestic makeover with the best grey eyeshadow palette letting the flecks of your natural color stand out! A stunning combination of matte and pearlescent shades, the “Panda” is here with the most amazing features! Once again, it’s the house of DE’LANCI that has brought to you the most versatile colors for all-time and any-time eye makeup. The DE’LANCI black and grey eyeshadow palette is your go-to eye makeup solution for everyday or any special occasion eye makeup needs!!!
Color: Black Silver Gray
Finish: Matte Cream
Size: 4.7'' x 4.7'' x 0.4"
Package Included: 1PC x Black Gray Silver Eyeshadow Palettes 9 Colors
Benefits and Advantages of Using the Best Grey Eyeshadow Palette
- Pressed powder formula: The black and grey eyeshadow palette come in a pressed powder form, and blend in seamlessly on the lids.
- Classic & smokey grey eyes: The matte grey eyeshadow palette is ideal for creating dozens of classic looks; it’s an ideal smokey grey eyeshadow palette for creating special cat-eye, and smoky eye looks.
- Super-pigmented: Smooth, and lightweight, the shades offer rich color payoff with long-lasting effect; each of the colors of the palette are waterproof, smudge-proof, and crease resistant.
- Vitamin-enriched eyeshadow colors: The palette colors contain Vitamin C and E which are proven to have beneficial effects on the eyes.
- Hypoallergic formula: The specially curetted black and grey eyeshadow palette is best suited for sensitive eyes with its hypoallergic and mineral-oil-free formula.
- Cruelty-free: Like all other products of the house, this DE’LANCI black and grey eyeshadow palette too is completely vegan and cruelty-free;
How to Use the Best Black and Grey Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Black and white colors stand up like no other, and it is imperative to prepare the skin around the eyes meticulously for eye makeup looks with them. Use a high-quality primer, and color-corrector for a bright and smooth skin look.
Step 2: Take the Coal eyeshadow color using a thin flat eyeshadow brush and apply it along the upper lash line with a small wing for your everyday look.
Step 3: Pep up the look for the evening in minutes by drawing out a cat eye using the same brush and eyeshadow along the lower lash line connecting the outer flick!
Step 4: Another easy but bright-looking eyeshadow look is the cut crease look that you can create using the Silver grey shade! Just apply it along the cut crease and blend upwards for a shaded look that you can wear any time!
Step 5: Classic smoky eyes is one of the most popular looks that you can create using this best grey eyeshadow palette! Apply Coal color as eyeliner and shade the outer edge of the eyes with the Smoky shade; smudge the color inwards for smoky eyes look!
Step 6: Brighten up the smoky eyes by applying the shimmer Ice color at the center and blend in all directions; always remember to apply some Snow to the inner corners to open up the look of the eyes!
Step 7: You can create interesting variations of the smoky eye looks using the Silver matte as the base color and shimmer it up using the Cigarette or Cement; for a less intense smoky look use the Smog instead of the dark Coal or Midnight shades!
Pro Tips to Use Black And Grey Eyeshadow Palette
- Take care to apply the lighter shade among the black and white eyeshadow colors first else you may never be able to blend out the darker one!
- You will need multiple brushes for applying and blending black, grey, and white eyeshadow colors; keep 2 sets for the blacks and 2 sets for the whites and greys to apply and blend respectively!
- When working with the black color as a liner, wait for a few seconds to let the color settle in completely before doing anything else so that there is no risk of smudging!
- Take care to apply a heavy or creamier primer when creating eye makeup looks with black and white eyeshadow palettes as these colors tend to have more fall-off than others!
- Using a tan-colored eyeshadow as the base color on the eyelids will help attenuate the black-and-white or grey makeup look!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I use the DE’LANCI black and grey eyeshadow palette for everyday looks?
Yes. You can create everyday looks and all types of special looks using this black and grey eyeshadow palette! Check out the sections above for more details!
2. Which are the matte colors and which are the shimmer colors in the DE’LANCI black and grey eyeshadow palette?
Cement, Smoky, Cigarette, and Ice are the shimmer colors while the rest of the shades on the palette are matte. A total of 5 mattes + 4 shimmers!
3. Are the colors of this black and grey eyeshadow palette safe to use as eyeliner colors?
Yes. Every color in this palette is tested hypoallergic, and vegan making it safe for use as eyeliner colors along the lash lines!