9+ Gorgeous Pastel Eyeshadow Looks you’ll Adore in 2023
Pastel shades are everywhere – on the ramp, the high streets, and of course, the fashion circuits! These colors are an alternative to those who have had enough of the smoky looks and bronzed hues. They exude vibrancy in their soft and subtle shades. From the pretty pinks to the soft blues, greens, and lavish lavender, you’re going to love these beautiful looks. Now it’s your turn to stand out with these ravishing pastel eyeshadow looks in all these color variants and more. So, keep scrolling to know more about the different looks you can wear in pastel hues!!!
Table of Content
- List of gorgeous pastel eyeshadow looks to try out!
- Soft pink pastel eyeshadow look
- Soft brown –n-rustic-red pastel eyeshadow look
- Blended lavender-n-pink pastel eyeshadow look
- Nude-brown pastel eyeshadow look
- Lavender pastel eyeshadow look
- Frosted pastel eyeshadow look
- Green pastel winged-liner eyeshadow look
- Orange pastel eyeshadow look
- Blue pastel eyeshadow look
- Mint-green pastel eyeshadow look
- 5+ pro tips to wear pastel eye makeup look
- Wrapping up
List of gorgeous pastel eyeshadow looks to try out!
Pastels are also known as tints and are the pale tones of bright colors that are toned down by mixing a significant amount of white color. Depending on your taste and makeup preference you may want to go paler or stick to just the lighter shades for your pastel eyeshadow looks! Let's check out 9+ such amazing pastel eyeshadow looks!!!
1. Soft pink pastel eyeshadow look
Wear the soft pink pastel eyeshadow look and bring out the feminine essence in you effortlessly! Among the most popular and vibrant pastel colors, you can wear the soft pink pastel eyeshadow color almost at any time and all the time!!!
How to create the soft pink pastel eyeshadow looks:
- Prepare the area around the eyes by cleaning it, moisturizing, and of course, applying the primer to create a bright and even canvas.
- Create the soft pastel pink shade by mixing the Rose Red and the Nude Appricot from DE’LANCI Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette for this look.
- Apply the color all over the lids going close to the brow and blend it well for a uniform show of the pastel shade.
- Follow up the eyebrows by shaping and filling them, and coat the lashes with a volumizing mascara.
2. Soft brown-n-rustic-red pastel eyeshadow look
Look stunningly appealing in the combination of this soft brown-n-rustic-red pastel eyeshadow look! A look in hues that also complement the neutrals and nude shades, the pastel eyeshadow look is good for any chic event or occasion!!!
How to create the soft brown-n-rustic-red pastel eyeshadow looks:
- Take care of the skin preparation around the eyes to bring out the earthen tones brilliantly. clean, moisturizer and prime the skin well.
- Start with the nude-brown color from DE’LANCI Nude NEUTRAL Eyeshadow Palette and color the lids close to the brows.
- Now take the rustic-red and the white highlighter and make a pastel mix and apply over the nude brown shade.
- Finish the look by framing the eyes with well-defined brows and coated lashes that will add depth to the eyes.
3. Blended lavender-n-pink pastel eyeshadow look
The fascinating pastel purple eyeshadow looks is sure to make you stand out at any gala event with its mesmerizing hues! A blended combination of purple and pink, with a dash of frosted glitter is sure to make you a party show-stopper!!!
How to create the blended lavender-n-pink pastel eyeshadow look:
- Give the skin around the eyes the best possible cleaning, moisturizing, and priming for the colors to play out well.
- Start with the pinkish-purple-lavender shade in the De’lanci New Purple Blue Eyeshadow Palette and apply all over the eyelids up to the brow bones.
- Take the same color and apply along the lower lash lines and meet it with the upper lid for a defined shape.
- Use the pure lavender shade just next to the pinkish-purple-lavender and shade the eyelids only.
- Add a dash of the purple glitter to the inner eyes to open up the look further with the extended lower lash line coloring.
4. Nude-brown pastel eyeshadow look
Nude-brown pastel eye makeup look is a hot favorite in this category as you can wear this color any time of the day or night and look hot too! A combination of the earthen tone along with a touch of yellow, this is ideal for all skin tones too. Learn How to Choose Eyeshadow Color Combinations as advised by our makeup expert!!!
How to create the nude-brown pastel eyeshadow look:
- You will have to take care of the skin preparation regime really well for the subtle tan colors to show through; clean, moisturize, and prime the skin.
- Take a shade from the DE’LANCI 15 Nude Eyeshadow Palette that will give your skin a tan shade.
- Apply it on the area just above the cut crease and blend till the brow bones.
- Take a shade that is a shade lighter to it and apply it on the eyelids and blend both shades.
- Complete the look by defining the brows, and coating the lashes with mascara.
5. Lavender pastel eyeshadow look
Wear beautiful and minimalistic pastel eyeshadow looks in lavender pastel color using it as an eyeliner-cum shadow! A look that is ideal for daytime informal occasions, you can easily color up this lavender pastel eyeshadow look later for evening events!!!
How to create the lavender pastel eyeshadow look:
- Give the skin around the eyes massage with a gentle cleanser, apply moisturizer, let the skin absorb, and then apply primer to smooth it out.
- Take the lavender shade from Purple Eyeshadow Palette with a thin-tipped brush.
- Apply it just above the lashes along it from the inner eyes extending the outer edge till the end of the brows.
- Make the line thicker by layering over it taking care to keep the outer tip pointed.
- Brush your brows and fill them if needed and add mascara to the lashes.
- Learn more about different Easy Purple Eyeshadow Looks by our expert makeup artist.
6. Frosted pastel eyeshadow look
Pastel eyeshadow looks can effortlessly brighten up the eyes and its look! Try out this frosted pastel eyeshadow look for your next party evening and see how it makes a difference!!!
How to create the frosted pastel eyeshadow look:
- Give the skin a good preparation by taking care of the cleaning routine, follow it up with a moisturizer, and then apply primer to make it even and crease-free.
- Use the Nude shade from DE’LANCI Grey Eyeshadow Palette and apply it all over the eyelids as the base shade up to the brows.
- Now, apply the Ocean shade along the lash lines and blend the colors.
- Give it the final frosted look by applying a mix of Amethyst and Milk shades on the eyelids that will also bring out the color gradients.
- Add falsies and fill the brows to frame the eyes.
7. Green pastel winged-liner eyeshadow look
Bring alive your face with this green pastel winged-liner eyeshadow look that is fit for you evening galas and parties! Go even with the pastel-colored eyeshadow from the Green Eyeshadow Palette and top it up with the ready green color for that sharp and defined look!!!
How to create the green pastel winged-liner eyeshadow look:
- Start with the cleansing, moisturizing, and priming routine to get wrinkle-free skin for the makeup.
- Take the matte dark green color from the palette and mix it with the white to get the muted pastel green shade.
- Apply it on the lids till the cut crease and shape it out to meet the lower end of the eyes.
- Take the dark matte green using a thin-tipped brush and create the outer liner form to define the color.
- Give the brows a fill-in and brush up the lashes with mascara and complete the look.
8. Orange pastel eyeshadow look
Go high with your pastel eyeshadow looks this summer with this beautiful muted orange shade! Wear the true diva look on your face as you pair it off with a monochromatic scheme for the rest of your face!!!
How to create the orange pastel eyeshadow look:
- You must follow the regular skin cleansing routine around the eyes and the face meticulously, so, clean, apply moisturizer, and follow it up with primer.
- Take the lightest orange shade from DE’LANCI Orange Eyeshadow Palette 15 Colors as per your skin tone and apply on the lids.
- Blend the color and give it a brush of the earthen yellow shade to bring out the pastel hue.
- Apply only the pastel color along the lower lash line and dab the inner eyes with a hint of the bright yellow.
- Arch out the brows and fill them, brush the lashes with mascara, and complete the eye makeup.
- Use the same shades for the cheeks and the lips to bring out the monochromatic look of the eye makeup.
9. Blue pastel eyeshadow look
Keep it cool and bright this summer as you hang out with your friends wearing this blue pastel eyeshadow look! A color that complements all skin tones and also summer outfits, you can pair it up with a nude face for the daytime look!!!
How to create the blue pastel eyeshadow look:
- As usual, give the skin around the eyes a good cleaning. moisturize it and allow the skin to absorb it before applying primer for an even skin.
- Use the nude-brown color from the DE’LANCI 15 Color Space Blue Eyeshadow Palette as the base eyeshadow color for the entire eyelids going just above the cut crease.
- Take the lightest matte blue as per your skin tone and apply from the center to the outer eyelid areas.
- Blend both colors for a seamless look and bring about the paste shade by applying the lightest highlighter shade over it.
- Complete the look by filling the brows with a brown eyeshadow and coating the lashes with mascara.
10. Mint-green pastel eyeshadow look
Mint green is among the most versatile and appealing pastel shades that can make your eyes instantly attractive! It is best worn with a nude face for the eyes to remain on the center stage for any evening occasion look!!!
How to create the mint-green pastel eyeshadow look:
- Carry out a meticulous cleaning of the area around the eyes, hydrate it with moisturizer, and even it out using a primer.
- Take the lightest green shade from DE’LANCI Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 15 Color and mix it with the white for the pastel mint shade.
- Apply it on the eyelids going just above the cut crease and blend the color.
- Give the lower lash line a cost of the same color and let it meet the upper eyelids extending to the brow end.
- Shape the brows, and coat the lashes with mascara to complete the eye makeup.
5+ pro tips to wear pastel eye makeup look
These pro tips will help level up the game of your pastel eyeshadow looks making it brighter and fresher!
- Start by covering the lids with primer or concealer to make the muted colors more stark and vibrant. let the skin absorb the product into it before you start applying the colors onto it!
- The essence of the look is the muted shade of the original color with a white accent, so, build the color intensity gradually instead of applying too much color at a time!
- Applying the color along the lower lash line as well lets you make the look gain prominence as the area expands across the eyes!
- A good way to define your eyeshadow makeup color is to start by outlining the shape of your makeup color with a white eyeliner pencil and then fill the interior blending it with the rest of the color!
- Create that sharp edge precision look to your eyeshadow colors by cleaning the outer area with a Q-tip dipped in a concealer!
- Make sure to dab some highlighter color into the inner eyes to make the eyes and the overall look pop brilliantly!
Level up your summer makeup game with the best pastel eyeshadow looks from our expert artist! Make the most of the hues of the most popular pastel hues of blue and lavender for the summer look. Get your hands on the De’lanci Purple Blue Eyeshadow Palette for the best pastel eye makeup looks. That's it. Now use some of the pastel looks from the above list and tell us in the comment how many compliments you got.