Wear the spirit of freedom and leisure with the stunning colors of the best purple eyeshadow palette! An amazing combination of shades in a single pink and purple eyeshadow palette, it is just what you need for any spirited look. The smooth and velvety colors are curated with 10 radiant mattes + 5 rich metallic shimmers. An eyeshadow palette to suit all skin tones, its colors are just right for pepping up festive looks!!!
Eyeshadow Size: 15 x 11.5 x 1.3cm
Benefits and Features of De’Lanci Best Purple Eyeshadow Palette
- Rich color tones: The ultra-pigmented colors of the palette are just right for a range of looks from subtle to bold and daring.
- No-fading formula: Each color even when used subtly gives of high color payoff that lasts for long hours without fading or creasing.
- Super-blendable formula: The rich creamy formula of the eyeshadows blend smoothly with a silky smooth finish.
- Suitable for all skin tones: The colors are curated to suit the makeup needs of all skin tones, and can be mixed and matched for customized shade needs.
- Skin caring formula: De’Lanci makes use of high-quality ingredients that are soft on the skin and help enhance the colors of the eyeshadow – matte or shimmers.
How to Use De’Lanci Matte Purple Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Begin applying eyeshadow only after you’ve prepared the eyelids with primer for the best non-creased look.
Step 2: Applying primer to the eyes also helps retain the colors for a long time without cracking, creasing, or fading.
Step 3: Use a wide brush to take the matte color from the palette for a smooth spreading of the pigments.
Step 4: Make sure to tap off the excess product from the brush before placing it on the lids; always come back for more if you need.
Step 5: Use a smaller flat brush for applying any shimmer or metallic to be able to better control their application and blending.
Pro Tips to Use De’Lanci Blueberry Purple Eyeshadow Palette
- For a romantic look, use pink as the base color and violet shimmer on the lids.
- Always use white shimmer on the brows and inner corner of the eyes when using matte purple eyeshadow palette colors. It’ll open up the look.
- Use bluish purple with a smoked dark purple for a bold and colorful look.
- Purple color is associated with royalty and power, so use it when you want to showcase your personality.
- Keep your lips to a more muted pink or nude shade when using pink and purple eyeshadow palette colors;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What color eyes go best with purple eyeshadow?
Brown and green eyes look stunningly gorgeous with shades of purple, plum, and pink.
2. Can purple and pink eyeshadow palette colors be used for any skin tone?
Yes. You can always customize the shades according to your skin tone by mixing and matching the colors of the best purple eyeshadow palette.
4. Which is the best way to blend the purple color for a seamless look?
You can use the eyeshadow brush for applying and blending the colors; alternately use your fingers to pat the colors and blend.
5. What blush should I wear with purple eyeshadow?
Apply a soft pink blush with violet and purple eyeshadows.