10+ Easy Purple Eyeshadow Looks To Try Out All Year Around
Colorful makeup, especially those for the eyes is a complete game-changer for anyone! Whatever be the color of your eyes, there’s one color that looks wonderful on any skin tone, and it’s purple!!! So if you want to wear some stunningly colorful eye makeup looks any time during 2023, we have you covered. Right from the shimmering shades to the muted looks, our makeup expert has put together amazingly easy purple eyeshadow looks for you. Go ahead and dramatize your statement look with any of these simple purple eyeshadow looks!!!
Table of Content:
- List of easy purple eyeshadow looks you can try out in 2023
- Purple aurora eyeshadow look
- Alluring mauve eyeshadow look
- Big & bold purple eyeshadow look
- Simmering in purple eyeshadow look
- Glitter and show in purple eyeshadow look
- Purple-n-blue eyeshadow look
- Purple up in smokes eyeshadow look
- Violet-n-ice eyeshadow look
- Sultry in purple eyeshadow look
- Classic purple-n-liner look
- Lavender line eyeshadow look
- List of Makeup Products to Create the Purple Eyeshadow look
- DE’LANCI Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow
- DE’LANCI Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI Glaze Sandrlarm New Purple Blue Eyeshadow Palette-24 Color
- DE’LANCI Hawaii Blueberry Purple Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow
- DE’LANCI New 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette Just Dance
- 35 Color Travel With Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI 35 Bright Colors Matte Shimmer Eyeshadow Makeup Palette
- DE’LANCI 12 Color Fruity Eyeshadow Palette
- Wrapping Up
List of easy purple eyeshadow looks you can try out in 2023
Now it’s your turn to look the perfect diva on any occasion with these electrifying yet easy purple eyeshadow looks! Just make sure that the skin around the eyes is prepped well. Take care to clean the skin, apply an eye primer, and concealer, and bring out a clean skin canvas. Let the colors of the different purple, violet, and lavender eyeshadow look dominate the scene!!!
1. Purple aurora eyeshadow look
This simple purple eyeshadow looks is all about showing off the charm of the enigmatic northern lights on your eyes! The colors of the eyeshadow change at every angle revealing 3 distinct shades of purple, green, and golden hues. It’s just perfect for rocking an evening with your charm!!!
How to create the purple aurora eyeshadow look:
- Use aurora shade of the multi-chrome liquid eyeshadow for the look.
- Use the built-in applicator to swipe a coat of the eyeshadow on the upper lids.
- Blend the colored pigment around going right up to the brows.
- Apply a stroke of the color along the lower lash line to blend the area with the color.
- Take care to blend the super-pigmented liquid eyeshadow before it dries for the seamless color-changing aurora effect to play out.
2. Alluring mauve eyeshadow look
Perfect for all tastes and skin tones, this light purple eyeshadow looks is both grand and chic! It is primarily a matte look that covers the eyes with an alluring mauve shade to suit a range of makeup looks. Wear this look when you want to add that subtle drama to your eyes with all your elegance!!!
How to create the alluring mauve eyeshadow look:
- Take your favorite light purple eyeshadow color on an eyeshadow brush, and tap off the excess.
- Apply the color to the center of the upper lids and blend it both inwards and outwards.
- Cover the area around the eyes and go slightly beyond almost touching the brows.
- Line the lower lashline and smudge it out meeting the upper lid area in a winged form.
- Use a concealer to clean out the area along the lower lids for a clear winged form.
- Use a purple shimmer on the inner corners to open up this simple purple eyeshadow looks.
3. Big & bold purple eyeshadow look
This is among the grandiose easy purple eyeshadow looks that is meant for those that love to make a show of strong makeup colors! This is a look that is just right for themed parties or loud night bashes. You need to pair up this colorful eyeshadow look with matching lip colors, outfits, and accessories to bring out its impact!!!
How to create the big & bold purple eyeshadow look:
- Start by outlining a large winged form that meets the upper and the lower lids.
- Use a strong purple eyeshadow palette to fill it in and blend for a smooth look.
- Now, use the same color for the area above the inner eyes and blend it till the center of the brows.
- Fill in the area above the outer wing with purple shimmer or glitter, and do the same on the empty inner eye area.
- Accentuate the brows and coat the lashes for the complete look impact the bold but simple purple eyeshadow looks.
4. Metallic in purple eyeshadow look
All you fans of metallic shine and glitter, we have just the easy purple eyeshadow looks you’ll love! Built on a base of matte lavender purple, a metallic coat makes over it makes it an instant ramp-ready look. Elegantly bright and shining, it is among the simple purple eyeshadow looks you’ll love to wear to make an instant statement!!!
How to create the metallic in purple eyeshadow look:
- Use a lavender matte eyeshadow color from rainbow eyeshadow palette to create the base shade on your upper lids.
- Now, use the same color along the lower lashline to increase the eye color area.
- Create a distinct shape by cleaning the surrounding areas using a concealer.
- Time to up the glam quotient with the metallic purple color over the matte color.
- Blend it seamlessly on the eyelids and along the lower lash line for the perfect purple metallic eyeshadow look.
5. Glitter and show in purple eyeshadow look
Increase the high-drama with the purple glitter eyeshadow looks that can dazzle the party! This look is meant to give you that soft feminine touch with its subtly shining look. Flatter your appearance effortlessly with this eyeshadow look and be the head-turning diva at the gathering!!!
- Start with a lavender matte eyeshadow color using it on the upper lids going all the way up to the brow bone.
- Take care to concentrate the color up to the cut crease and then shade up the upper area to create a distinct color gradient.
- Glitter up the lids using a DE'LANCI Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette keeping it to the lid area only.
- Give the inner arch of the eyes a touch of glitter eyeshadow and clean up the outer eye area with a De’Lanci Multifunction Concealer Palette.
6. Purple-n-blue eyeshadow look
For all you fans of multi-color drama, we have just the easy purple eyeshadow looks you’ll love! This look is also among the simple purple eyeshadow looks that you may want to wear for your next evening party. The look embodies an exotic appeal that is further enhanced by the play of blue and pink!!!
How to create the purple-n-blue eyeshadow look:
- Start with nude-pink eyeshadow color to create the base right up to the brow bones and encompass the lower lashline.
- Take a mauve matte eyeshadow color from Colorful Matte Eyeshadow Palette to shade up the lids.
- Use an electric blue shade to create a wing along the upper lashline.
- Use the same color to highlight the lower waterlines.
- Take a white shimmer and shade the inner eyes to widen the look of the eyes.
7. Purple up in smokes eyeshadow look
Add that flattering smokey shade to your purple eyeshadow color and you’re the next diva of the town! A gorgeously stunning dark purple eyeshadow looks that you’ll love to wear with minimal face makeup for an ultra-chic look. It only takes you to apply a couple of matte shades to attain this fascinating easy purple eyeshadow looks!!!
How to create the purple up in smokes eyeshadow look:
- Start with your regular matte purple eyeshadow color on the upper lids.
- Go high up near the brows with a V-formation near the outer eyes.
- Now, it’s time to smoke up the look with a darker purple shade on the V-area and above the cut crease.
- Blend the color to a seamlessly looking purple smoked look.
- Give the lower lashline a graphic dark purple highlight, and use La Catrina eyeliner for the upper lashline.
8. Violet-n-ice eyeshadow look
Time to gear up for the high-voltage purple eyeshadow look! Among the electrifying yet simple purple eyeshadow looks, it’s ideal for festivals and late-night parties. Give your face a magical makeover with this intricate-looking but effortlessly easy purple eyeshadow looks. All you need is a couple of purple shades and a shimmer color to ace the look!!!
How to create the violet-n-ice eyeshadow look:
- Create the base with a lilac mate eyeshadow color all around the eyes including the lower lashline.
- Do up the upper lids going beyond the cut crease with a darker purple matte color and blend for a seamless color gradient.
- Use the darkest of all the purple colors to shade the crease area.
- Now, it’s time to ice it up with an ice-cool white shimmer at the center of the lids.
- Give the brow bone and the upper cheeks a hint of the same shimmer to bring in the iced look.
- Coat the lashes and define the brow for the ultimate cool look.
9. Sultry in purple eyeshadow look
Look hot and sultry wearing the easy purple eyeshadow looks! An incredibly attention-grabbing look, you can pair this eyeshadow look for any themed party or a late-night bash. Despite the intense look of this eye makeup, it’s effortlessly included among the simple purple eyeshadow looks for all!!!
How to create the sultry in purple eyeshadow look:
- You need a good purple base eyeshadow color that includes the upper lids and the lower lashline areas.
- Use lavender or a prominent purple shade as per your skin tone.
- You’ll be enhancing the look by using a dark purple shimmer on the upper lids.
- Use a black eyeliner and make cat eyes, use mascara to coat the lashes, and define the brows.
- Coordinate the look with purple lip pigment for that attention-grabbing look.
10. Classic purple-n-liner look
An incredibly elegant, and classy, this easy purple eyeshadow looks can floor anyone looking at you! You can wear this simple purple eyeshadow looks to any formal or informal event. It’s both flattering and subtle with its soft sheen and classic wings!!!
How to create classic purple-n-liner look:
- Start with a lavender matte base eyeshadow color to shade up the upper lids and the lower lashlines.
- Deepen the area above the cut crease for the shaded look.
- Take a light silvery purple shimmer and color up the center of the lids blending it seamlessly.
- Give the lower lashlines and the inner eyes a pop of the same color.
- Draw out a prominent wing using black eyeliner, and coat the lashes with mascara.
- Define the brows and highlight the brow bones for give the eyes a prominent and classic look.
11. Lavender line eyeshadow look
Finally, we have the easy purple eyeshadow looks for you that you can wear any time of the day and to any place you want! It’s the touch of the lilac-purple liner-like eyeshadow look that instantly brightens up any face. You may want to wear it with your minimal makeup look or opt to add a dash of color to your lips depending on the time and place!!!
How to create the lavender line eyeshadow look:
- You begin creating this simple purple eyeshadow looks with a nude eyeshadow base.
- Take the lavender shade that pops up against your skin tone for the right impact.
- Line your upper lashlines with the color starting from the inner corner and extending it right up to the end of the brows.
- Create another such line just above the cut crease and connect the 2 at the inner corner of the eyes.
- Define the look by coating the lashes and framing it with prominently brushed eyebrows.
List of makeup products to create the purple eyeshadow look
- DE’LANCI Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow gives you the multi-layered purple eyeshadow look with a single swipe! 3 color changing effect of this liquid eyeshadow gives purple, gold, and the green color payoff at different angles of light. It’s super-stay formula ensures that your purple eyeshadow look remains intact all through the night!!!
- DE’LANCI Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette with its 25 hues gives you the option to create the most intriguing purple eyeshadow looks! You have all the warm and cool shades to spice up the purple eye makeup you wish to achieve. Soft on the skin, and great in color vibrancy, they retain their sheen all night long!!!
- DE’LANCI Glaze Sandrlarm New Purple Blue Eyeshadow Palette-24 Color is the go-to collection of purple shades! It has a stunning range of purples and blues along with greens to create any look. Mattes to shimmers, you have a palette of long-lasting shades for your purple eyeshadow looks!!!
- DE’LANCI Hawaii Blueberry Purple Eyeshadow Palette has just the right shades for your spirited purple eyeshadow looks! The assortment of colors is suitable for all skin tones and look fabulous every day or on special occasions. 10 mattes + 5 shimmers gives you all the options you want to create curated looks!!!
- DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow is the most fantastic collection of the complete spectrum of colors! It’s just what you need to give your eye makeup that instant rich glow of color for your festive makeup looks. Use the colors of this uber-chic palette in combination to create any look you want!!!
- DE’LANCI New 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette Just Dance is a jaw-dropping collection of 60 eyeshadow colors+ 4 highlighter colors + 3 contours + 3 color blush + 8 color lipsticks! The dynamic palette colors offer a velvety smooth texture to your purple eyeshadow look that retains all day/night long!!!
- 35 Color Travel With Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette is an inimitable collection of mattes, metallics, and pressed glitter shades! Delve into the extravaganza of the rainbow shades, for your purple eyeshadow looks. Get endless color combinations with a mixture of matte, shimmer, and glitter for all next-level looks!
- DE’LANCI 35 Bright Colors Matte Shimmer Eyeshadow Makeup Palette is perfect for your day or night purple makeup looks! 23 matte colors and 12 shimmers give you innumerable options for bright and brilliant looks. Opt for dry or wet application as per your makeup needs for a wonderful impact!!!
- DE’LANCI 12 Color Fruity Eyeshadow Palette is a super-pigmented soft creamy assortment of colors. The rich and vibrant blueberry colors are aptly suited for all purple, violet, and lavender eyeshadow looks. Get smoky looks, highlight the cut crease of make the eyes pop with the fascinating shades!
Now that you know the go-to easy purple eyeshadow looks for any red carpet event, it’s time to try them on! Make sure that you use only the best products on your sensitive eye areas for your simple purple eyeshadow looks. Use the large collection of purple and other DE’LANCI eye makeup products to suit your eye makeup needs. Visit us and explore the full range of face, lips, and makeup accessories for all makeup needs!!!