Ace the Look: Multichrome Eyeshadow Tutorial for Stunning Eyes
CImpress the world with multichrome eyeshadow colors at the next event you attend! Applying these sparkling colors play out their shades playfully so long as you do it right. As we discussed earlier in Stunning Multichrome Eyeshadow Looks, multichrome eyeshadows contain multiple color pigments that make them change colors depending on the light. Our makeup expert has laid out the multichrome eyeshadow tutorial that will guide you with all the right steps. Keep reading and discover fascinating eye makeup for any occasion!!!
Table of Content:
- Step-by-step process for multichrome eyeshadow tutorial
- Clean base is a must
- Apply color-correcting primer
- Make the right choice of colors
- Go subtle with lines
- Make the look bold
- Lighten up the inner corners
- Blend for best output
- Blend for best output
- Finish off with mascara and clean brows
- List of products required for creating multichrome eyeshadow look
- DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow
- DE’LANCI Rainbow MultichromeEyeshadow
- DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Eyeshadow
- DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI Love Sea MultichromeEyeshadow Palette
- 8 Color Eyeshadow Base Primer
- Wrapping up
Step-by-step process for multichrome eyeshadow tutorial
Let’s check out the details now! Getting into the detailed steps of this easy multichrome eyeshadow tutorial with our makeup specialist will help you nail the look you want!!!
1. Clean base is a must
Any color pigment retains itself best when the surface is squeaking clean! A clean slate also lets the color particles shine out giving off their true hues.
- So, make sure that you apply an eye mask regularly, and clean the skin around the eyes with the right agent before applying makeup.
- Apply a concealer to hide dark spots around the eyes and seal it with powder; read up The Ultimate Guide to Setting Powder for Flawless Finish to do it right.
- Since multichrome eyeshadows contain more than one color pigment particle, reflection from light at different angles should be equally good.
2. Apply color-correcting primer
Now comes the step in the multichrome eyeshadow tutorial that you just cannot miss for your multichrome eyeshadow looks! Apply a high-quality eye primer from the 8 Color Eyeshadow Base Primer with color-correcting properties to cancel out any flaw.
- The liquid primer will also help smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- You will have an even canvas for the multichrome colors to shine out uniformly.
- Shinny-colored particles tend to deposit and show on wrinkled skin which will spoil the effect of the look.
- Applying the eye primer cancels out that unsightly possibility!
3. Make the right choice of colors
Multiple colors that have a shiny output look best when you wear them according tothe your skin tone! Once you’ve decided on the type of look you want, you must pick the colors of the multichrome shades carefully.
- There are several options available for most multichrome powder or liquid products.
- Stick to gold, bronze, and champagne hues for light skin tones, metallic and dark-colored multichrome complement medium skin tones.
- Dark skin tones look gorgeous with any deep-colored multichrome eyeshadow shades!
4. Go subtle with lines
Now you’ve come to the part of the multichrome eyeshadow tutorial where you start applying the colors on the eyelids!
- We’ll start with light and subtle use of multichrome colors like using them as eyeliner, applying them to the inner corners, or at the center of the eyelids.
- For light informal occasions, using these multi-hued colors as eyeliner gives your eyes a glamorous makeover.
- Adding a dash of the colors at the center of the lids and blending them smoothly heightens the drama of the eyes with a soft touch.
- You can also brighten up the inner corners with a light rainbow-shaded multichrome for an interesting brightening effect!!!
5. Make the look bold
Coming to the part of the multichrome eyeshadow tutorial where you go for bold looks, here’s what you must do!
- Take the liquid on the applicator or the powder product on the brush and apply as little as possible on the eyelids.
- Blend in fully so that you have the colors spread out according to the look you want. You can always go back and apply a second coat or mix and match colors of different multichrome hues.
- In either case, use a medium to blend the colors for the best effect.
6. Lighten up the inner corners
Whether you are applying a single multichrome eyeshadow color all over the eyelids for a bold look or using a mix and match of the shades, follow this multichrome eyeshadow tutorial rule meticulously!
- Always use the lightest shade of the color for the inner corner of the eyes.
- The best way to ensure this is to start applying the colors at the center of the eyelids and blend inwards for a lighter effect.
- It is important that you keep the inner corners of the eyes brighter so that they look radiant and not sunken in!
7. Blend for best output
The most important part of the multichrome eyeshadow tutorial is that you learn how to blend the colors! This is all the more important as multiple colors are going to show from different angles!
- Be it the liquid or powder form, the best way to blend the multichrome eyeshadow product is to apply a little at a time. Less goes a long way to make the look better and brighter.
- Dust off any excess on the medium before you apply on the lids and then blend it into the skin so that the pigment particles show off equivocally.
- Use the appropriate tool - brush or your fingertips as per your convenience to blend the colors!
8. Add eyeliner color
If you are looking to highlight any eyeshadow look, the best way to do it is to add an eyeliner color that outlines the shape of the eyes making it prominent while bringing alive other colors!
- A secret that we must reveal in this multichrome eyeshadow tutorial is to add another bright-colored eyeliner when using these products!
- Black does a wonderful job of framing the shiny color particles and looks wonderful with light shades of multichrome hues.
- When applying more emphatic colors, use neon-like shades to bring out the framing effect of the color!
9. Finish off with mascara and clean brows
Coming to the final part of the multichrome eyeshadow tutorial, you must take care to coat the lashes with mascara to add depth to your eyes.
- The intensity of the multichrome colors will take up the look and so it’s important that you give the eyes the needed depth with prominent lashes.
- Use falsies if you feel necessary; next, clean up the brow areas, brush them, and fill them in so that they give the eyes the proper frame!
List of products required for creating multichrome eyeshadow look
Here is the list of products that are indispensable for the multichrome eyeshadow tutorial
1. DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow
Available in 5 distinct multichrome color packs, each pack of these liquid eyeshadows give out 3 color-changing effects. Blue, green to light purple, or purple, green to gold, there are 5 such choices you can make for mesmerizing eyeshadow looks, just glide the liquid on the lids and see the magic of the colors flow in all directions!!!
2. DE’LANCI Rainbow MultichromeEyeshadow
Give your eyes the dashing makeover of optical fusion of color-changing glitter! Metallic finish with golden, orange, fuchsia, blue, and green, the deep pigments of this multichrome eyeshadow gives a true 3-dimensional flash texture. Use it to highlight your cheeks, brow bones or inner corner too for that spell-binding effect!!!
3. DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Eyeshadow
A smashing collection of 15 multichrome colors that change hues with the light, here’s everything you wanted in terms of color-changing! Get the colors of your choice, use them solo or mix and match for unique multichrome shades to your eye makeup. Safe on the skin, and with colors for all skin tones, you just can’t miss these from your makeup kitty!!!
4. DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette
A collection of stunning and vibrant colors with a mix of the metallic sheen of gold, silver, purple, mauve, teal, and green, these multichrome colors sparkle with any look! The reflective changing colors are good for all skin types and ages being talc-free and with no-creasing effect!
5. DE’LANCI Love Sea Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette
A palette of 4 fascinating multichrome shades, there are 2 light and 2 dark hues to fulfill all your makeup needs! Silver and pink duo-chrome, green and gold, purple to gold, and blue through teal are everything you ever wanted for multichrome effects. Use them solo or mix and match for unmatchable eye makeup looks!!!
6. 8 Color Eyeshadow Base Primer
Eye primers in colors to match your skin and color correction needs, these let you get that smooth and crease-free surface for your eye makeup! Set the base of your eyeshadow colors right for the ultimate sheen and show off color to play through all day/night long as you show them off effortlessly.
Now that you’re armed with the full multichrome eyeshadow guide, along with the products that will give you fascinating eye makeup, it’s time to get started! The skin around your eyes is delicate and needs utmost care and attention; take care to use only the best products that are vegan, tested, and safe. DE'LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Eyeshadow will help enhance your glam quotient while elevating your looks! Share an interesting experience that you have of applying makeup that you feel is helpful in our comment section!!!