How to Get Margot Robbie Barbie First Look: A Step-by-Step Tutorial
The iconic Barbie has come alive with her life-size recreation sporting her fabulous look that is more fun than anything else! Barbie, the titular doll who was expelled from Barbie Land for not being perfect is still all bright and upbeat. she goes on to explore and adventure the real world with boyfriend Ken. As she does it all, she shines through with her bright makeup looks as the film continues to collect rave reviews. Scroll on and get an insight into how to get the Margot Robbie Barbie first look with her personal style and luminous glow!!!
Table of Content
- How to get the Margot Robbie Barbie first look
- Clean your skin regularly
- Prepare the Barbie glow
- Wear the naturally-bronzed healthy glow
- Give the eyes the pink pearly wash
- Get the fluttery lashes right
- Dab on the slight touch of pink
- Add the soft summer shine
- Show the soft pink lips
- 2. 5+ Pro tips to wear Barbie makeup look
- Wrapping up
How to Get the Margot Robbie Barbie First Look
The poignant point about Barbie’s ravishing looks is her impeccable and healthy-looking skin that vibrates of her inner peace and confidence. This is how Margot Robbie makeup artist for the movie Barbie, Pati Dubroff, describes the basis of Barbie’s look in the movie! Follow these steps to the real life Barbie makeup tutorial!!!
1. Clean your skin regularly
The modern Barbie emulates the confident young woman of today who shows off who she is with her looks! In fact, her looks reek of the inner beauty and confidence that she carries in her with that flawlessly beautiful skin. You need to clean your skin regularly for this look!
How to clean your skin regularly for the Barbie-like flawless look:
- Make sure that you use a cleansing agent according to your skin type to take off all traces of dirt and dust at the end of the day.
- Use a face scrub at least once a week to clear the dead skin and bring out the youthful look.
- Apply DE’LANCI Green Tea Facial Mask Stick every week so that it removes all impurities from the skin, and opens up all clogged pores to reveal a bright skin.
- Use a toner each time you clean the skin, apply a face mask, or scrub the face to tighten the pores for an even skin.
2. Prepare the Barbie glow
Wear the confidence of Margot Robbie Barbie first look with a skin that looks naturally flawless! Prepare the Baribie glow and achieve the doll-like smoothness easily on your well-maintained skin by applying the right primer, foundation, and concealer!
How to prepare the Barbie glow on your skin:
- Start your Barbie makeup on a clean facial skin that you have just moisturized with a product as per your skin type.
- Once it is absorbed, apply a hydrating or matte finish primer as your skin needs and blend it to create a smooth skin canvas on the face.
- Time to apply a skin-toned foundation that will blend into the face in a way that it looks like a naturally glowing bright skin.
- Use DE’LANCI Liquid Concealer to hide any blemish, spot, or dark circle so that the entire face looks bright and radiant naturally. Know How to Apply Cream Concealer for the Barbie or any other look.
3. Wear the naturally-bronzed healthy glow
It’s summer time, and Barbie is in the real world exploring it with her beautiful skin that bears the bronzing effect of the season! You’ve got make a deft use of the bronzer to wear the naturally-bronzed healthy glow, especially if you have a fair-toned skin!
How to wear the Barbie naturally-bronzed healthy glow:
- Margot Robbie Barbie first look is all about being as real as you can be and being in the sun should show on the face.
- One way of using the bronzer is mix it with your foundation to give the skin an overall bronzed effect especially if you have a white skin.
- Else, you can apply the bronzer with a brush on the cheeks, the temple, and the nose and blend it with the surrounding for that sun-kissed-like effect.
- Use a creamy product like the Beauty Carver Concealer Palette for both your bronzing and contouring needs.
4. Give the eyes the pink pearly wash
Keeping in tune with the less-is-more mantra, the modern Barbie makes it her personal style. She gives her eyes the pink pearly wash as she moves through the day and grooves at night! Her subdued eye makeup are not just breathtaking, but also good to wear at any time!
How to give the eyes the pink pearly wash of Barbie:
- Eyes are an important part of the Barbie eye makeup tutorial with its soft pink overtures, and brown lining.
- Use the Rose Red eyeshadow color from DE’LANCI Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette on the eyelids already prepared with primer.
- Blend the color till the cut crease such that there is an even flow of color.
- Apply some Diamond Rose shimmer at the center of the eyelids and blend in all directions for that frosty pink look.
- Use the Crange Brown color just above the upper lash line to give the eyes that soft earthy outlining in keeping with the bronzed look.
- Lighten up the look and open up the eyes with the Diamond Pink highlighter sheen on the inner eyes.
5. Get the fluttery lashes right
Time to move on with the Margot Robbie Barbie first look and get the fluttery eye lashes right! Even with her modern look, Barbie continues to flutter those lovely long lashes under the neatly curved brows.
How to get the Barbie fluttery lashes right:
- Apply a coat of dark brown mascara to your upper lashes, and then the lower ones, for that doll-like effect.
- Coat the lashes with a dusting of translucent DE’LANCI Matte Loose Powder with a small brush.
- Reapply a coat of mascara on the lashes for the thick and voluminous lashes of Barbie adding instant depth to the eyes.
- Hide any fallout with a liquid concealer. Know How to Apply Liquid Concealer.
- Brush your brows and take a brush with some brown eyeliner and outline them well.
- Fill in the brows well and brush them again to make them prominent giving your eyes the best frame.
6. Dab on the slight touch of pink cheeks
Despite her bronzed tone, Barbie wear a flush to her cheeks every time she walks the world with her head held high! Dab on the slight touch of pink on the cheeks for an authentic Margot Robbie Barbie first look!
How to dab on the slight touch of pink cheeks:
- Use the right pink shade from DE’LANCI Double-ended Contouring Stick and dab the color on your cheeks.
- Apply the color just above the contoured area on the cheekbones.
- Use the built-in brush on the other side of the blush color to blend the shade into your skin for that healthy flush look. Learn How to Find Your Face Shape for the Best Makeup Look by the expert.
7. Add the soft summer shine
The Barbie in the real world is a bundle of cuteness with her healthy, hydrated, and flawless as a flash look! The soft summer shine of the Margot Robbie Barbie first look radiates her confidence effortlessly as she moves along!
How to add the Barbie soft summer shine:
- Mark out the high points on your face like the top of the cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the forehead, and the chin areas.
- Apply a shade of DE’LANCI Dual-ended Highlighter Stick as per your skin tone on the specified face areas.
- Blend the highlighter color using the brush on the other end of the stick.
- Use a little of the color on your Cupid’s Bow for an added soft shine, especially for the evening look.
8. Show the soft pink lips
Coming to the end of this cute Barbie makeup tutorial, show those soft pink lips that add dimension to her personality. The softness of her lips are a part of her personality that explores the real world for what it is!
How to show the soft pink lips of Barbie:
- Define and outline the lips with a lip color from DE’LANCI 18 Colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette using a lip brush.
- Use the Peach Pink, Rose Red, or Rose Purple shades depending on the costume that you are going to wear.
- Once you’ve outlined the lips, fill them in smoothly with the same color to bring out their bright and soft look.
- The modern Barbie prefers keeping it matte for summer, so stick to the matte look.
5+ Pro Tips to Wear Barbie Makeup Look
The Barbie makeup looks, looks relatively easy to achieve as it hinges on showing the natural side of your personality rather than hiding or imposing anything! Here are the pro tips that’ll help you ace the look like a pro!!!
- Getting a flawless skin is the key to the Barbie-doll look. so, take out time and scrub, clean, and apply face mask every day for the ultimate look.
- Use a concealer that matches your skin tone and blend it with the foundation if necessary to achieve the completely flawless skin look!
- Pink is the central theme of the Barbie look. use the color subtly for the best effect instead of going bold with it.
- Opt for the Barbie style that looks completely natural on your personality – subtle or loud!
- Match your accessories with your makeup and outfit well ahead of the day you’re planning to wear the Barbie look!
- The modern Barbie loves to enjoy herself with a minimalistic approach to makeup, so go subtle with colors!