How to Recreate Coquette Aesthetic Makeup Trend with 7 Easy Steps
You surely can’t get past any social media without noticing the immense popularity that coquette aesthetic makeup enjoys! It has a hyper-femininity about it with a flirtatious angle that makes it so appealing. It’s literally everywhere and among the top makeup trends of 2023. It’s time that you level up on this makeup trend with our makeup specialist and stay in ahead in the game of makeup curve. Reclaim your feminine powers and show off who you are with the famous-again coquette makeup trend; read on to know more!!!
Table of Content
- What is coquette makeup?
- 7 easy steps to recreate the coquette aesthetic makeup look
- Perfect complexion with bright under-eye
- Highlight eyes with cat-eye liner and pink eyeshadow
- Go flirty with fluttery lashes
- Attract attention with pink flushed cheeks
- Brushed and define eyebrows
- Glow alight with shimmer highlights
- Pout with nude/pink lips
- List of products required to create the coquette makeup look
- Wrapping up
What is coquette makeup?
Coquette comes from the 17th century French language where it referred to a woman who enjoyed the attention of males without having any serious feelings for them. In simple words, it meant a woman who liked to flirt with men! Coquette aesthetic makeup then directly refers to this period style of makeup that became immensely popular with the Tumblr posts and the looks of the popular web series Bridgerton. Pink and its hues, laces and ribbons play a dominant role in this type of makeup and the complementing attire.
7 easy steps to recreate the coquette aesthetic makeup look
Wear the easy blending of innocence with sultriness and be the unashamed coquette aesthetic makeup look girl with these 7 easy steps!!!
1. Perfect complexion with bright under-eye
The coquette aesthetic makeup is based on a fresh and luminous-looking youthful complexion. Building upon the classic fresh look of young ladies, you will need to achieve likewise skin for the perfect coquette look!!!
Steps to achieve the perfect complexion with bright under-eye for the coquette aesthetic look:
- Start with a clean face, and apply a matte primer to create a smooth base for the makeup to retain itself well.
- Next, apply a natural skin-toned complexion foundation on the face to bring in an even and bright-looking complexion.
- Apply concealer on the skin around the eyes to further make the face fresh and luminously spotless. Learn How to Apply Cream Concealer Like a Pro with the guidance of a makeup expert.
- Seal the makeup base with a light dust of DE’LANCI Matte Loose Powder and retain the look all day/night.
2. Highlight eyes with cat-eye liner and pink eyeshadow
Next in the coquette makeup tutorial, it’s time to start working with your eye makeup for the trendy look. Shy, demure, flirty, name everything feminine, and your eyes should be able to emulate them!!!
Steps to highlighting eyes with cat-eye liner and pink eyeshadow for the coquette aesthetic look:
- Take a thin-tipped eyeliner brush to take black eyeshadow color from the DE’LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette.
- Apply along the upper and lower lash lines and draw out cat eyes for the emphatic eye look.
- Now, use a small eyeshadow brush and take the Rose Red shade from the same eyeshadow palette and apply to the eyelids.
- Blend evenly all over for that soft coquette-looking eyes with a touch of pink on it.
3. Go flirty with fluttery lashes
Moving on with the next step of the coquette aesthetic makeup, we go on to embellish the look with wispy lashes that will help attenuate the flirty aspect of the look!
Steps to create the flirty fluttery lashes for the coquette aesthetic look:
- Take a waterproof mascara and apply it to the lashes.
- Wait for a few seconds for it to dry up.
- Apply a little DE’LANCI Matte Loose Powder translucent powder onto the lashes.
- Reapply another coat of mascara onto the lashes to make them voluminous and prominent.
- Flutter them at will to create that coy and flirty aspect of the look.
4. Brush and define eyebrows
Time to add the finishing touch to your eye makeup by giving them the perfect frame with well-defined eyebrows for the best coquette aesthetic makeup look! This will help frame the eyes and give them depth for the perfect coquette look!!!
Steps to brush and define the eyebrows for the coquette aesthetic look:
- Take a thin-tipped brush to take brown eyeshadow color with it.
- Outline the brows well with the colors.
- Fill in the brows as needed to give them a fuller look.
- This sets the frame for the eyes that get further definition.
5. Attract attention with pink flushed cheeks
Remain on top of the coquette makeup trend with those flushed pink cheeks on the clear complexion to exude your youthful innocence! Bring on the blushed look of the pretty young maidens flushing at gazing men!!!
Steps to create the pink flushed cheeks for the coquette aesthetic look:
- Pick #01 Shy or #04 Rose as per your skin tone from DE’LANCI Multi-functional Double-headed Blush Stick.
- Apply it on your cheeks and blend it with the brush on the other side of the stick.
- Create seamlessly flushed-looking cheeks that perfectly complement the light pink eyeshadow color. Get to know How to find Your Face Shape for the Best Makeup Look with our expert view
6. Glow alight with shimmer highlights
Add that soft natural-like youthful glow to your complexion to get that perfect coquette aesthetic makeup look. Your shining face is sure to become the beacon of this trending look!!!
Steps to create the glow alight shimmering highlight for the coquette aesthetic look:
- Pick the shade from among DE’LANCI Dual-ended Highlighter Stick as per your complexion.
- Now, apply it to your cheekbones, the temple area, the bridge of the nose, and the chin.
- Blend the pigment with the brush on the other end of the stick to get that soft natural-like youthful glowing skin.
7. Pout with nude/pink lips
Time to complete your coquette aesthetic makeup with soft-focus-lips colored in pink, nude, or light berry shades. They are surely going to ooze the innocence of your overall look with their precious pout!
Steps to create the pout with nude/pink lips for the coquette aesthetic look:
- Take from among the shade numbers 02, 03, or 05 from DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks.
- Outline the outer lips to create a large lip area.
- Fill them in with the liquid lipstick color and let it dry for the matte effect.
- If you want to create a more supple look, glide the transparent lip gloss onto them for the final effect.
List of products required to create the coquette makeup look
Grab these products to get the best-rated coquette aesthetic look and see the effect you play on those around you!!!
- Beauty Carver Concealer Contour Multifunction Palette
- DE’LANCI Matte Loose Powder
- DE’LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI Multi-functional Double-headed Blush Stick
- DE’LANCI Multi-functional Dual-Highlighter Stick
- DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks
Time to start with your coquette aesthetic makeup using the right shades of products listed above! Make sure to clean and scrub your face regularly to get the best-looking skin on which the look plays out well. Let us know in the comment section which character inspires you most to wear the demure coquette look using the La Catrina Eyeshadow Palette!