10+ Gorgeous Matte Eyeshadow Looks to Elevate Your Eye Makeup Game
Even among all the glitter and shine, matte eyeshadow looks are simply irreplaceable! Be it to go to work every day, wear it for formal events, or even jazz it up for funky events, there’s so much you can do with matte. It’s just the way you wear it, the shades you use, and the variety you have in stock that makes all the difference. We spoke to our makeup artist who’s come up with the best 10+ matte eyeshadow looks for all events and occasions. Check them out unleashing the true diva in you!!!
Table of Content:
- What is matte eyeshadow makeup look?
- List of gorgeous matte eyeshadow looks to try out in 2023
- Matte black-glamor eyeshadow look
- Desert rose matte eyeshadow look
- Neutral in a matte eyeshadow look
- Rainbow-hued matte eyeshadow look
- Smoking hot eyeshadow look
- Graphic line eyeshadow look in blue
- Bold neon pink eyeshadow look
- Smokey red eyeshadow look
- Funky green matte eyeshadow look
- Nude shade-n-liner eyeshadow look
- Uber-chic colored smoky eyeshadow look
- 7+ tips to wear matte eyeshadow look
- Wrapping up
What is matte eyeshadow makeup look?
Matte Eyeshadow Makeup Look gives a flat velvety texture without any shining or glitter particles and so is called the matte finish. Despite the matte finish, these colors can be extremely flattering when worn correctly using the right blending techniques. While most matte eyeshadow colors come in pressed powder forms, they can also come in creamy textures. When applied, these matte eyeshadows give off rich color vibrancy with a creamy yet lightweight feel. Such matte eyeshadow looks give off a satin-like color payoff around the eyes minus the shine!
List of gorgeous matte eyeshadow looks to try out in 2023
We have just the range of matte eyeshadow looks for all tastes to show off your looks at any event! Just keep reading and pick the one that complements your personality!!!
1. Matte black-glamor eyeshadow look
Here’s the classical matte black-glamor eyeshadow look that is chic and classy and will continue to dominate over the years! Wear this ultra-glamorous look to any evening event formal or informal and be the reigning queen!!!
How to create the matte black-glamor eyeshadow look:
- Once you’ve prepared the skin around the eyes following the cleansing, priming, and concealing or color-correcting, lay your hands on the 9 Colors Panda Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette.
- Create the base shade using COAL from the palette and color the lids going up all the way above the cut crease.
- Take care to follow the shape of the eye and leave out the area from the inner to the center of the lids.
- Now, take the MIDNIGHT shade from the palette and color inwards from the outer to the center of the lids.
- Use the same color to shade the lower lash line and draw cat eyes. subsequently, smudge out the color along the lower lash line to soften the look.
2. Desert rose matte eyeshadow look
Get to wear this stunning all-matte eyeshadow look in shades of pink using the colors of the DE’LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette! You can complement the matte eyeshadow looks with popular nude colors on the face for any occasion. Just do it right and ace the desert rose matte eyeshadow look!!!
How to create the desert rose matte eyeshadow look:
- Get down to getting the skin preparation right for the look as the colors used are comparatively light.
- Take up the Rose Red shade from the palette and color the entire eyelids going beyond the brows with a small wing.
- Now, it’s time to give the outer edge a slightly darker shade using the Nude Rose color from the palette.
- Blend the colors for a seamless gradient of the blooming desert rose and embellish with a pink liner.
3. Neutral in a matte eyeshadow look
If you’re a fan of nude or neutral matte nude eyeshadow looks, this is just the look for you! Shaded in a light brown that perfectly complements your skin tone, the look is suited for everyday wear, or even to any daytime event/occasion. Pick the color from DE’LANCI Take Me Away Nude Eyeshadow Palette, and blend to make your eyes emphatic with the neutral in matte eyeshadow look!!!
How to create neutral in matte eyeshadow looks:
- Start with the usual skin preparation for the color to give off its true shade.
- Take a light brown shade to create the base color on your eyelids going all the way up to the brow bone.
- Now, take the darker brown and start shading the lids keeping close to the cut crease blending all the way.
- Use the cream-colored highlighter for the inner eyes and brow bones to open up the look.
4. Rainbow-hued matte eyeshadow look
Shine all the way through with the fascinating matte eyeshadow looks in rainbow hues! Give your eyes the soft glow of the multi-colored rainbow using the colors of the 35 Color Travel With Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette. You are sure to make head turns the instant you step in with the rainbow-hued matte eyeshadow look!!!
How to create the rainbow-hued matte eyeshadow look:
- Give the area around your eyes a good cleaning, priming, and color-correcting for every shade of the rainbow to shine.
- You’ll be shading the area just above the cut crease and below the brows to create the rainbow eyeshadow effect.
- Start from the inner eye are and use the pink, yellow, green, and blue colors in strokes.
- Now, use your small eyeshadow brush to blend the colors from inside to outside for a beautiful rainbow effect.
- Brighten the inner eyes with the white highlighter and embellish the outer wing using the dark blue from the palette.
5. Smoking hot eyeshadow look
Go smoking hot in the most popular nude shades making you look an apt diva! Use up the colors of DE’LANCI 15 Color Nude Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Makeup Palette and transform yourself instantly. Go from the plain girl to being the hottest-looking girl at the party with the smoking hot matte eyeshadow looks!!!
How to create the smoking hot eyeshadow look:
- Take care of the cleansing, priming, and color correcting around the eyes for the nude colors to play out on the best canvas.
- Start with a color that is a couple of shades darker to your skin tone to create the base eyeshadow color.
- Next, start creating the smoky look using the neutral grey from the palette and give the outer eyes a smoky look.
- Use the grey shade to color the lower lash line and then smudge it out for the soft extended look.
- Use the light highlighter to open up the inner eyes and on the brows bones to bring them to prominence.
6. Graphic line eyeshadow look in blue
For all you lovely people who love to play with eyeshadow colors in the most subtle but outstanding way, we have just the matte eyeshadow looks for you! Get your hands on to the beautiful matte color and use it for an outstanding graphic eyeshadow design look. Rock in this graphic line eyeshadow look in blue!!!
How to create a graphic line eyeshadow look in blue:
- Get on with your skin cleansing followed by the primer and color corrector applications carefully so that even the lightest colors show well.
- We’ve used the electric blue eyeshadow color for our model’s look, you can pick and bright color that stands out against your skin tone.
- First, make a light outline of the graphic design by creating the wing and then draw the arch above the cut crease joining them together.
- Level up the intensity of the color by applying a second coat of the electrifying matte color selections of DE’LANCI Luminous Party New 35 Color Eye Shadow UV Glow.
- These colors are perfectly normal matte under ordinary light but glow under UV lights.
7. Bold neon pink eyeshadow look
Get inspired by the matte eyeshadow looks that are never out of fashion like this bold neon pink eyeshadow look! It’s the neon-sensitive pink-colored eyeshadow look bringing out the perfect mix of your cool and funky sides of you. Create this multi-dimensional look and add the right depth of glam to your skin!!!
How to create the bold neon pink eyeshadow look:
- Like for all other eyeshadow looks, you need to prep the skin around the eyes well for this look too.
- Take up the pink Neon color from the palette DE’LANCI 24 Color UV Blacklight Aurora Glow Neon Eyeshadow Palette Glow in the Dark.
- Shade all over the lids creating an extended wing going right up to the eyebrows.
- Mix a little orange with the pink and color up the area above the cut crease till the brow bones with it.
- Shimmer up the inner eyes with a highlighter color. you can opt to add a small sticker just beneath the brows for added impact.
8. Smokey red eyeshadow look
Did you know that you can look dead gorgeous in the lightest of matte shades when opting for red? Well, here’s just the matte eyeshadow looks to prove it right! All you need to do is apply the eyeshadow colors for smokey red eyeshadow and blend it to create a gradient look!!!
How to create the smokey red eyeshadow look:
- Give the skin around the eyes a good cleaning, priming, and color correcting to create the perfect canvas for the red shades.
- Take up the lightest matte red shade as per your skin tone from DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18 Color and create the base shade.
- Go right up to the brow bone area and color it up giving the skin a light-red tinted shade.
- Now, take a color that is a couple of shades darker or mix the black with a red color to create a customized shade.
- Use this color to shade up the outer edge of the eyes and blend it smoothly inwards to create a gradient of red shades.
9. Funky green matte eyeshadow look
Wear the exclusive matte green eyeshadow look that is always in fashion! You get to show the funky side of you with green etched out on your lids. This funky green matte eyeshadow look is sure to make you a stellar attraction at any event you go to. Just get down to doing the steps right for the best-looking you!!!
How to create the funky green matte eyeshadow look:
- Of course, you need to follow the skin prepping step very carefully as always for the best color payoff and its lengthy retention.
- You’ll be using the matte shades of the Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors DE’LANCI palette.
- Take the light matte green as per your skin tone from the palette and color up the upper lids.
- Shade all areas keeping to the cut crease giving it a smoothly colored light green.
- Now, pick a darker shade or add black to increase its intensity and take it up with a thin flat brush.
- Draw the outline of a wing and an arch above the cut crease connecting both and encircling the light green.
10. Nude brown-n-liner eyeshadow look
Bring out the chic queen in you with the fascinating matte brown eyeshadow looks! The earthen color of this nude-brown-n-liner can add an incredible glow to your look when paired with bright lining colors. It’s a sure way to look effortlessly glamorous yet retain subtle elegance with this eye-catching look!!!
How to create the nude shade-n-liner matte eyeshadow looks:
- Start with your usual skin preparation routine for the earthen color to stand out on the impeccable skin canvas.
- Now, take a brown shade from the DE’LANCI 36 Color Beauty Blooming Double Pages Eyeshadow Palette that is just about a shade darker than your skin tone.
- Blend the color all over the eyelids and the area beyond going up to the brow bones for the smooth earthen tone to show itself.
- Now, take the matte blue shade that shows well against your skin using a thin flat brush.
- Draw out a line with the eyeshadow color along the upper lash line extending into a wing ending where it meets the brown color.
11. Uber-chic colored smoky eyeshadow look
Wear the most sensation matte eyeshadow looks in purple and lilac with a smoked-up jaw-dropping finish! These are the most flattering colors for any chic event or occasion that’ll go beyond glamming you up. The uber-chic colored smoky eyeshadow look is both high-voltage and majestic, bringing out the elite aesthetic you!!!
How to create the uber-chic colored smoky eyeshadow look:
- Give the skin around your eyes the right preparation with no spots, discolorations, or unevenness.
- Start creating the base shade using the lilac shade from the DE’LANCI Hawaii Blueberry Purple Eyeshadow Palette.
- Once the blending is over, opt for the dark purple shade and apply it on the outer edges to build the smoky gradient.
- Use the same color along the lower lash line and smudge it out for a soft and extended look.
- Use the cream highlighter color and dab a little on the center of the lids and the inner corner of the eyes.
- Use a black eyeliner and mascara to complete the look.
7+ tips to wear matte eyeshadow look
You have a complete variety of matte eyeshadow looks ready along with the best color palettes for them. It’s good to get some rare professional tips from our makeup expert to ace the looks!!!
- Wet your eyeshadow brush before you take it and apply the color for better blending and color payoff.
- A good way of making your eyeshadow color last for extended hours is to dab some setting spray on the lids before application.
- The best way of making your eyes prominent is by layering colors that follow a dark-to-light gradient from the lash line to the brow bone.
- Make use of white eyeshadow as a base color in case you’re going to use earthen browns and neutrals only.
- Spend maximum time to blend and smoothen the transition of 2 colors for the best-looking eyeshadow looks.
- The emphasis of your overall matte eyeshadow looks is to bring attention to your eyes and not the makeup itself.
- Avoid applying eyeshadow colors, even matte ones under the eyes when working with matured skin.
Time to wrap up all that we had to share with you about the best matte eyeshadow looks! What better way to do it than use the Rock London 12 Color All Matte Eyeshadow Palette for the most delicate face part? Do take care of your skin regularly and use only DE’LANCI palettes for creating all types of eyeshadow looks!!!