10+ Simple Orange Eyeshadow Looks You Should try out in 2023
One of the easiest ways to brighten up any face quickly is to give the eyes a fascinating makeover! This is a trick that you can apply any time of the day or night to bring about that fresh and invigorating look. Now, coming to the choice of eyeshadow color, orange presents some brilliant looks. The shades of the color complement all skin tones and add instant warmth and depth to any face. Our makeup specialist has curetted the top 10+ simple orange eyeshadow looks for you. Keep reading and make your pick the right one!!!
Table of Content
- List of simple orange eyeshadow looks for 2023
- Hot red-orange eyeshadow look
- Simple matte orange eyeshadow look
- Brightly shaded orange eyeshadow look
- Sunset-hued orange eyeshadow look
- Subtle coral orange eyeshadow look
- Touch of orange eyeshadow look
- Glitter-n-orange eyeshadow look
- Orange-turquoise eyeshadow look
- Framed in orange eyeshadow look
- Fabulous-in-orange eyeshadow look
- Touch-of-orange hue eyeshadow look
- Some pro tips for wearing orange eyeshadow look
- Wrapping up
List of simple orange eyeshadow looks for 2023
Orange looks effortlessly glamorous and chic on everyone! The way you wish to wear it depends on how confident you are about carrying your looks. Browse through the select range of simple orange eyeshadow looks and choose your style!!!
1. Hot red-orange eyeshadow look
Let’s begin with the hot red-orange eyeshadow looks that are just perfect to slay high-voltage party looks! A look that is perfect for the red carpet event, it’s your turn to wear it for any occasion. Rich and vibrant, this is a look that you can pair up with different hairdos and outfits for the evenings.
How to create the hot red-orange eyeshadow look:
- Create the base using a strong orange matte eyeshadow color from the DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18 Color.
- Use it right up to the brow bone including the inner arch of the nose.
- Shade it up with a shimmering red glitter color for the reddish-orange hue.
- Give the lower lash line a coat of the glowing color.
- Use only the shimmer shade for the inner eyes, define eyes with eyeliner, and mascara.
2. Simple matte orange eyeshadow look
If you’re a lover of bright colors and want to be subtle in your approach too, this is just the simple orange eyeshadow looks to pick! Glowing and chic, this carefully applied matte orange eyeshadow look can be your perfect everyday companion too!!!
How to create the simple matte orange eyeshadow look:
- Once you’ve prepared the skin around the eyes, you can straight away start applying the eyeshadow color.
- Take the color from the DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette on a brush and limit it to the upper lids till the cut crease and where the eye ends.
- Shade the lower lash line with a stroke of the color and blend for an evenly-toned look.
- Apply black eyeliner close to the upper lash line only.
- Use mascara and define the brows for an effortlessly glamorous look.
3. Brightly shaded orange eyeshadow look
Halo-like, this bright orange eyeshadow looks is both chic and eye-catching! It is sure to give any face and skin tone an incredibly glowing eye makeup look for any occasion. All you need to do is blend in the shades well for the fascinating effect of the simple orange eyeshadow looks!!!
How to create the brightly shaded orange eyeshadow look:
- Start with a light orange base color from the DE’LANCI Neon Eyeshadow Palette shading all around the eyes going right up to the brows.
- Use a darker shade of orange to shade the cut crease area keeping it darker towards the outer edge.
- Blend both colors to form a seamless transition of gradients.
- Use an orange highlighter color at the center of the upper lids and blend to create a lighter gradient.
- Give the upper lash line a coat of black eyeliner and do up the lashes with mascara to finish the look.
4. Sunset-hued orange eyeshadow look
When you want to go dramatic with your eyeshadow look, this sunset-hued simple orange eyeshadow looks will do wonders! This multi-dimensional orange eyeshadow look is sure to make you a head-turner at any event. The electrifying shades perfectly complement all skin tones and will surely up your spirits with their instant color vibrancy!!!
How to create the sunset-hued orange eyeshadow look:
- Start with the yellow-toned orange colored eyeshadow from the DE’LANCI Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette to shade up the upper lid area.
- You need to spread out the color close to the brow bones and go beyond the eyes till the end of the brows.
- Now, take a dark orange shade eyeshadow and shade the remaining area above the cut crease till the brows.
- Blend both colors to form the shades and color gradients of the setting sun on the eyes.
- Give the lower lash line a coat of red eyeshadow like an eyeliner and smudge it out for the hues to play out.
5. Subtle coral orange eyeshadow look
Coral is a hue of orange and red that flatters all complexions and skin tones! You can wear this eyeshadow color any time of the day or night and look super-glamorous even when being subtle. Enhance your style with the coral subtle orange eyeshadow looks and be ramp-ready any time!!!
How to create the subtle coral-orange eyeshadow look:
- Prep your eyes and give it a nude eyeshadow base DE’LANCI Take Me Away Nude Eyeshadow Palette for the coral to play out its hue.
- Now, take the coral eyeshadow color that flatters your skin tone and shade the upper lids up to the crease area.
- Highlight the brow bones and the inner corner of the eyes to open up the look.
- Coat the upper lash line with black eyeliner, apply mascara and define the brows.
6. Touch of orange eyeshadow look
If you’re looking for truly simple orange eyeshadow looks, you’ve got to keep this saved for later! Ditch the fully shaded eyelids in favor of the eyeliner-like shaded look of orange. It’s perfect as your daily office or school makeup and takes only minutes to have it in place!!!
- Take care to prep the skin around the eyes for the streak of orange color to stand out.
- Use a nude-colored eyeshadow to create the base going right up to the brows.
- Now, use a small eyeshadow brush to take the color and apply it along the upper lash line like your regular eyeliner.
- Go beyond the eyes to create a small wing for the colored effect to stand out.
- Use mascara on the lashes and you’re ready to step out in colorful style.
7. Glitter-n-orange eyeshadow look
Give yourself the most alluring eye makeover with the simple orange eyeshadow looks making you ultra-glamorous! The edgy orange glitter eyeshadow looks is perfect for any trendy event in the evening. A mixture of matte and glitter colors will take you a notch higher with the look!!!
How to create the glitter-n-orange eyeshadow look:
- You need to create the base eyeshadow hue using a light orange shade making it the background for the primary matte and glitter shades.
- Take a strong orange-toned eyeshadow and color the entire eye area till the end of the brows in the winged shape.
- Take a silver-white glitter shade from the DE’LANCI Mermaid Glitter Palette and start coloring from the inner corners to the center of the lids.
- Give the lower lash line a shading of green eyeshadow color and smudge it out to soften the look.
- Use black eyeliner along the upper lashes and coat the lashes with mascara.
8. Orange-turquoise eyeshadow look
For those of you that love the orange shade but wish to keep it muted, we have just the simple orange eyeshadow looks! Perfect for any daytime wear, you can stride out wearing it with a minimal makeup look. Chic and trendy, try out this warm eyeshadow look any day, any time!!!
How to wear the orange-turquoise eyeshadow look:
- Prepare the skin around the eyes to bring out the brightness of this muted eyeshadow look.
- Take a light orange eyeshadow color and blend it on the upper lids till the cut crease.
- Now, take a turquoise eyeshadow on a flat thin brush and draw out a line just above the cut crease.
- Connect the upper line with the end of the lower lash line with another small streak of turquoise color from the 35 Color Travel With Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette.
- Wear black eyeliner along the upper lash line and do up the lashes with mascara.
9. Framed-in-orange eyeshadow look
Want to give your funky style a poised look? Opt for this simple orange eyeshadow looks and you won’t go unnoticed! Give your eyes the pop of orange color with a framed look, and you’re ready to rock! This look is perfect for informal gatherings and events any time!!!
How to create the framed-in-orange eyeshadow look:
- Take care to give the eye area the right prep for the look.
- Use a bright orange eyeshadow color that stands out against your skin tone.
- Apply the color using a medium eyeshadow brush tracing the area just above the cut crease line.
- Continue tracing the lower lash line area and connect it with that of the upper line.
- Use a shimmering highlighter of complementing tone from DE’LANCI NEW 6 Color Highlighter Palette for Dark Skin in the inner corner of the eyes and you’re ready to go.
10. Fabulous-in-orange eyeshadow look
Put on jaw-dropping eye makeup with the simple orange eyeshadow looks fit for a queen! Pretty, and feminine, this is just the eyeshadow look that you’ll want to wear when wanting to look the ultimate diva. Super-easy, and highly glamorous, it’s the perfect look for special events!!!
How to create the fabulous-in-orange eyeshadow look:
- Once you’re done with the skin prep, select an orange eyeshadow that truly complements your skin tone from the DE’LANCI 12 Colors Sweet Orange Eyeshadow Palette.
- Take this bright shade and start shading the upper lids going above the cut crease and beyond the edges of the eyes.
- Create a clean wing-like outer edge with the color.
- Shade the lower lash line too with the same color smudging it out.
- Apply a thick line of eyeliner on the upper lash line and connect it with that of the lower lash line.
- Use mascara or add extra lashes and define the brow for the fascinating final look.
11. Touch-of-orange hue eyeshadow look
Wear simple orange eyeshadow looks that is bright and beautiful but without becoming dramatic! A couple of strokes of color, and you’re ready to party with your friends or go shopping during the day! It’s the matte orange-tinted eyes along with the nude lip color from DE’LANCI Matte Lipstick set Nude Waterproof 8 Colors that stands out without flare!!!
How to create a touch-of-orange hue eyeshadow look:
- Pick a bright yellow-orange eyeshadow color that stands out against your skin tone.
- Shade from the inner corner of the eyes to the center of the brows.
- Continue along the lower lash line keeping it thick at the inner part and thinning out.
- Define the brows for the look to stand out in the frame.
Some pro tips for wearing orange eyeshadow look1. Start with a clean slate: Orange is a bright color and instantly attracts attention to it. This makes it all the more important to even out the skin around the eyes with an eye primer. Next, crucial thing is to use a color corrector or concealer that’ll create a clean slate on the smooth skin texture.
3. Define the look with eyeliner: Orange is a mixture of red and yellow that looks fabulous when given a defined frame. Wearing a black eyeliner with orange eyeshadow will further help accentuate your eyes and their looks!
4. Keep the rest muted: As a mixture of 2 primary colors, orange is an extremely vivid shade that attracts instant attention to it. The best way to make your orange eyeshadow stand out and give you the chic glow glam is to keep the rest of your makeup colors muted!
5. Complement it with matching accessories/outfit: The trendiest way to wear orange makeup is to complement it with matching accessories and outfits. Think of Rihana and her orange eyeshadow looks, and you’ll get the right pulse to wear it!