Easy Pink Eyeshadow Tutorial: Learn How to Achieve a Flawless Look
Pink eyeshadow looks are not just in, they are the hot favorites that you can wear everywhere. Pink is an all-time favorite and complements all skin types including matured ones! In fact, top makeup artists opine that pink eyeshadows can make you look 10 years younger! The amazing shades of the color can make you look like the chic lady at work or turn into the super-glamorous diva in the evening. Keeping in mind all your pink eyeshadow makeup needs, our beauty expert has just the pink eyeshadow tutorial you need!
Table of Content:
- Step-by-step guide to easy pink eyeshadow tutorial
- Make the right base
- Pick the apt pink shade
- Create the soft pink eyeshadow look
- Glam it with shimmer
- Go smoking hot pink
- Highlight with black liner
- Enrich the look
- List of products to create a flawless pink eyeshadow look
- DE’LANCI 12 Colors Pink Peach Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI 24 Color UV Blacklight Aurora Glow Neon Eyeshadow Palette Glow in the Dark
- DE’LANCI 35 Bright Colors Matte Shimmer Eyeshadow Makeup Palette
- DE’LANCI LA CATRINA 3 Color / Set Glitter Liquid Eyeliner
- DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow
- DE’LANCI Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI Luminous Party New 35 Coloe Eye Shadow UV Glow
- DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18 Color
- DE’LANCI Heartquake Eyeshadow Palette 16 Colors
- 35 Color Travel With Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI Little Prince & Rose 25 Color Eye Shadow
- Wrapping up
Step to create the pink eyeshadow look
You can be on top of the game with your pink eyeshadow looks when you have the steps right. Keep going with the different steps of the pink eyeshadow tutorial to get the best results!
1. Make the right base
The key to the best eye makeup is to have the skin around it ready for the colors to speak! Make sure that you follow each of the instructions below to get the best out of this pink eyeshadow tutorial.
Steps to follow to create the right base:
- Start by cleaning the skin with a cleansing agent that removes all the oil and dirt from it.
- Apply an eye primer to ease out all uneven and wrinkled textures for a smooth canvas.
- Take care to pick the right concealer palette or color corrector that will cover any dark spots, discoloration, or blemishes.
- Blend in the product on the skin to match the natural skin tone for the best look.
2. Pick the apt pink shade
True that pink flatters all skin tones and also all ages, but, take care to choose the shade that flatters your complexion! In our favorite hot pink eyeshadow tutorial, we must emphasize the fact that picking the wrong shade can make even the best makeup look dull and unattractive!!!
Steps to follow for picking the apt shade:
- Opt for pastel pink to highlight your tanned skin tone.
- Dark skin tones look gorgeous with pinks that border the coral shade.
- Warm and olive skin tones will do well to stick to pinks with more of red to them.
- Cool skin tones look amazing in all shades of pink like fuchsia, and purple.
3. Create the soft pink eyeshadow look
It’s time to walk through the part of shading the eyes with colors. We’ll follow the steps of the neutral pink eyeshadow tutorial that’ll let you create a chic minimal look in pink!
Steps to follow for the soft pink eyeshadow look:
- Start by taking the matte pink eyeshadow color on your eyeshadow brush.
- Now, start dabbing the color onto the upper lids till the cut crease.
- Blend the color well for a well-spread shade of pink on your eyes.
- Keep the finish restricted to matte for your everyday or minimal makeup looks.
4. Glam it with shimmer
We move on to the part of the pink shimmer eyeshadow tutorial that’ll help you glam up the simple matte look! This is the pink eyeshadow look that’ll give you an instant glamorous quotient for special occasions, and evening events.
Steps to follow for the glamorous shimmer look:
- Take a silver shimmer color, preferably pressed glitter pigment with an eyeshadow brush.
- Dab the pigment at the center of the eyelids.
- Blend towards the inner corner of the eyes.
- Get a shimmering center and inner eyes for that instantly bright and beautiful look.
5. Go smoking hot pink
This is the part of the pink eyeshadow tutorial that is meant for those of you that want to make the color smoking hot! Yes, smoky eyes are not just reserved for black or dark colors, you can effortlessly turn your classic pink eyeshadow look into a smoky one!!!
Steps to follow for the smoking hot pink look:
- Take the dark brown from La Catrina eyeshadow palette on the brush.
- Start applying it at the outer edge of the eyes.
- Gradually draw a line with the color above the cut crease.
- Now, start blending the brown pigment for the shaded outer eye and crease area as a continuous ring.
- You can also opt for a darker shade of pink instead of brown for a more subtle smoky pink look.
6. Highlight with black liner
Our pink eyeshadow tutorial will teach you several ways to glam up your pink eyeshadow look! This is another alternative to highlight your eyes with the pink color. The trick is to use your conventional black eyeliner for it!
Steps to follow for highlighting with black eyeliner:
- Use a waterproof liquid eyeliner for the purpose.
- Apply it along the upper lash line keeping it thin for a less dramatic look.
- For a more emphatic look, draw out a thicker line extending it to form a wing.
- Line the lower lash line and draw out a cat eye if your choose to.
7. Enrich the look
Coming to the final part of our pink eyeshadow tutorial we must show you how to highlight the overall look of any eye makeup! The trick to doing it is by framing the look and adding depth to it by doing 2 things!!!
Steps to follow to enrich the look:
- Once you’re done with the colors of your eyeshadow, and eyeliner, take care to curl the lashes.
- Now, apply a lengthening or volumizing mascara to the lashes as per your needs.
- For more elaborate looks, you can attach extra lashes to add depth to your eyes.
- Next, shape your brows using brown eyeshadow on a thin flat brush and fill them according to your makeup look needs.
- The shaped brows will frame the rest of the eyes on your face and make it stand out prominently.
List of products required for pink eyeshadow tutorial
We must include a list of the products we’ve used to create this useful pink eyeshadow tutorial for you. Here they go:
1. DE’LANCI 12 Colors Pink Peach Eyeshadow Palette
With the best range of pink shades for all your eyeshadow looks, this palette is a must-have in your makeup kitty! Light pink and purple, peach and plums, along with frosty finish options, light up any makeup looks. The subtle pink shimmer and the metallic sheen help add more variety to your pink eyeshadow looks!!!
2. DE’LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette
18 stellar collection of neutral shades along with dusty pink, blushy taupes, mauve, and pale pink make this palette unique! You also get some amazing shimmer and metallic options in black stain and rose pink to pep up the look. It’s the perfect pink matte, shimmer, and metallic eyeshadow color palette.
3. DE’LANCI 24 Color UV Blacklight Aurora Glow Neon Eyeshadow Palette Glow in the Dark
An eyeshadow palette of some of the most popular neon glow-in-the-dark colors, you get the best pink options. Just right to get you the ramp-ready look, the pink adds instant glow and warmth to your eyeshadow makeup. Its built-in mirror lets you glam up any time, and any place!
4. DE’LANCI 35 Bright Colors Matte Shimmer Eyeshadow Makeup Palette
The perfect choice of palette for bright pink eyeshadow looks, the combination of 23 mattes, and 12 shimmers give it all! You have all possible combinations of pink coming out from this unique eyeshadow palette. The colors are super-blendable and ultra-pigmented to give you lasting eye makeup looks!!!!
5. DE’LANCI LA CATRINA 3 Color / Set Glitter Liquid Eyeliner
These eyeliner pens offer an amazing glitter finish that is perfect to complement your pink eyeshadow look! You can mix and match the colors of the set of 3 pens as per your look for that sparkling finish. The pearlescent colors can be used any time of the day or for heavy evening makeup with the right stroke of color!
6. DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow
This is certainly among the most popular eyeshadow palettes on the market with it’s wide collection of all possible shades. Coming to your pink eyeshadow look, it offers you not just the largest selection of matte shades but also glitter and shimmer options for all types of looks. A complete eyeshadow palette for all makeup needs, its colors are ultra-creamy and easy to blend!!!
7. DE’LANCI Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette
An exclusive palette of pressed glitter colors, this is just what you need for your pink and or any other eyeshadow looks! Just add the pop of sparkle for the super-glamorous finish to your eye makeup any time. Mix and match the colors for customized glitter shades for your makeup needs!
8. DE’LANCI Luminous Party New 35 Color Eye Shadow UV Glow
A special palette of UV glow colors, this palette has the best pink that lets you stand out in the dark! The color looks perfectly normal under plain light and glows under the UV light making you simply breathtaking. The colors are available in matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes apart from the UV glow shades!
9. DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18 Color
With an incredible collection of flame and rose colors, this palette is perfect for creating a range of looks! Right from the subtle and chic everyday looks to the ultra-glam finish, the mattes, glitters, and creamy white give it all. The colors have a super-velvety texture that instantly blends into the skin for the best eye makeup looks!
10. DE’LANCI Heartquake Eyeshadow Palette 16 Colors
A vibrant palette of mattes, duo-chromes, and shimmers, this is just what you need for bright makeup looks! There is a full range of shades to create any pink eyeshadow looks from softer pinks to electrifying outputs. 16 vivid colors of the palette let you create as many combinations as you can imagine for your eye makeup looks!
11. 35 Color Travel With Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
The palette is the full spectrum of colors that you can ever imagine giving it its name! Create innumerable pink eyeshadow looks using the shades in combination for any look. The mattes, metallic, and pressed glitter shades have an amazing color output for giving next-level looks!!!
12. DE’LANCI Little Prince & Rose 25 Color Eye Shadow
This palette of 25 colors has a full range of popular shades ranging from bright mattes to metallic champagne and gold. Perfect for any pink eyeshadow look, you can use the colors in combination to create any look. The super-pigmented and durable colors give you smudge-free and budge-free company all day/night long!
It’s time to wrap up our expert pink eyeshadow tutorial with a few final words on the products! Make sure that you use only top-quality makeup items for your sensitive facial skin. Use DE’LANCI 12 Colors Pink Peach Eyeshadow Palette that is both tested and vegan. Browse through our list of other eye, face, and lip makeup products along with makeup accessories to get the best look. All our products are affordable too!!!