10+ Black Eyeshadow Looks to Enhance Your Eyes in 2022
Black eyeshadow just keeps getting bigger and better no matter what makeup trend takes over!!! Right from those classic smudged smoky eyes to the oh-not-there natural looks there’s so much of black eyeshadow looks! Our experts have curetted easy black eyeshadow looks top 10+ that you can wear for any occasion. No matter what skin tone, eye color, or shape you have, find out what you can do with black eyeshadow. Here are some out-of-the-box yet simple black eyeshadow looks!!!
Table of Content
- 10+ Black Eyeshadow Looks to Enhance Your Eyes this 2022
- Bright black shaded wings
- Classic black smoked eyes
- Colorful black leopard stripes
- Black metallic look
- The au-so-natural look
- Black cat shimmer
- Black rose in bloom
- Classic smoked-in-shimmer
- The defined cat-eye
- Simple smoked-up cat-eye
- Half-smoked black with multi-colors
- Shine-on cat-eye
- Wrapping up
10+ Black Eyeshadow Looks to Enhance Your Eyes this 2022
From shading up the base color to layering and glittering it all up, there’s pretty much that the black pigment can do to create stunning looks! Remember that for any eye makeup looks, the best color payoff and finish results only when the skin is clean and prepared using primer. Also, learn How to Apply Liquid Eyeshadow for Beginners with our expert’s easy guide!
1. Bright black shaded wings
Wear the classic winged black eyeshadow looks with a difference that makes them stand out! Product in use 9 Color Panda Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette using Makeup Practice Mask Face Board.
- Initiate the look by applying shades Ice, Cement, and Smoky from the palette, placing them at the inner area, center, and outer edge of the eye.
- Blend them to bring about a seamless transition of shades of black.
- Work on the outer wing formation by extending the smoky color.
- Embellish the crease area with a graphic pattern.
- Define the brows using the smoky shade for a firm framing of the eyes.
- Make this part of your Euphoria look as you learn more about Best Euphoria Makeup Looks from our experts.
2: Classic black smoked eyes
You can never be out of fashion with the smoky black eyeshadow looks! Work up the incredible black eyeshadow looks using De’Lanci Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Palette containing 9 amazing colors.
- Prepare the base with a shade that is lighter than the Jade black. Go all the way up beyond the cut crease and blend the colors well.
- Give the upper lash area a coat of the dark black eyeshadow from the palette and blend it with the base color for a seamless transition.
- Use the same shade for the lower lash line meeting it up to that of the upper lash line and smudge it out.
- Highlight the inner eye corner and the brow bone to make the smoked look prominent and frame it with shaped brows.
- Get your eye makeup right as our experts explain Best Eye Makeup Techniques for Every Eye Shape!
3. Colorful black leopard stripes
This is among the extraordinary black eyeshadow looks that you’ll love to wear when wanting to make a bold statement with your eyes! Eyeshadow palette you’ll need to create the look is the stunning De’Lanci 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette!
- Start creating the by defining the eyebrows to help the colors coordinate with them.
- Color the upper eyelids with shade Glimmer of the palette blending it to create a long wing.
- Use shade chocolate for the area above the cut crease and blend well with the brow.
- Use a black eyeliner to create the sharp inner eye definition and lighten up the area using shade bronze.
- You’ll be using the same shade to create the outer eye graphic and the leopard prints.
4: Black metallic look
Move out of the box and rock your party time with this stunning black and gold eye makeup! Bring on the extraordinary black eyeshadow looks using colors from De’Lanci Tender Night Eyeshadow Palette!!!
- It’s time to glitter up the base using the shade Golden Droppy from the palette and blend it for that smooth-flowing golden sheen.
- Take up shade Smoke from our palette and draw out the wing starting from the center of the eyelid.
- Streak the cut crease through, and shape out beneath the brow bone to meet the wing and blend the smoked look outwards.
- Time to highlight the look by shaping and filling the brows and using a generous coat of mascara to the lashes for adding depth.
5. The au-so-natural look
You’ll be surprised how black eyeshadow looks can be a part of your no-makeup natural appearance! All you need to do is learn how to use a small amount of the black pigment in moderation at strategic points!!!
- All you need to create the magical naturally-gorgeous-looking eyes is use the black eyeshadow from either the 9 Color Panda Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette or De’Lanci 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette.
- Use a flat brush to use the color as eyeliner along the upper lash line beginning from the center of the eye.
- Apply the same color on the outer edge of the lower lash line.
- Take care to use only very little product and smudge it out very gently to give a hint of natural dark color around the eyes.
- Apply mascara on the lashes and define the brows subtly to frame the eyes while also adding depth to them.
6. Black cat shimmer
This is among the rare black glitter eyeshadow looks that is sure to up your glam quotient effortlessly. Of course, you’ll be using De’Lanci Mermaid Glitter Palette for this lovely-looking but easy black eyeshadow looks!!!
- Create a natural base using a nude color from De’’Lanci 12 Color Purple Celibacy Eyeshadow Makeup Palette.
- Take the color right up to the brow bone while blending it to give a uniform color payoff.
- Take your regular black eyeliner and create the inner cat eye and define the cut crease with it; learn How to Use Liquid Eyeliner for Beginners as our expert explains it.
- Now it’s time to glitter it up using the black pigment from the glitter palette and filling in the defined area within the cut crease.
- Use a regular black pigment to smoke out the area along the lower lash line meeting it up with the upper eyelid.
- Frame the eyes well by defining and filling in the brows and add depth to the eyes using mascara on the lashes.
7. Black rose in bloom
Add multi-dimension to your personality emitting mysterious vibes of dazzling colors of the rose-in-the-dark black eyeshadow looks! Perfect the look using the shades from De’Lanci 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette and bring to life everyone around you!!!
- Start by creating the rose base using the bright rose matte of the palette blending the color right up to the brow bone.
- Create the cat-eyes with a black eyeliner without the wing, and make an outline along the cut crease for added definition.
- Time to create the rose-in-the-dark effect using the black eyeshadow of the palette taking care to smudge and smoke it beyond the cut crease.
- Add the pink glitter eyeshadow of the palette along the lower lash line to highlight the black rose.
- Coat the lashes with mascara and give the eyes depth, and define the brows to frame the overall look.
- Here’re more Silver Glitter Eyeshadow Looks for you to explore.
8. Classic smoked-in-shimmer
Mood to swing through the evening with some loud vibes? We have just the black eyeshadow looks for you to match the synergy!!! Whip up these astonishing shimmering smoky eyes using the unbeatable shades of the De’Lanci Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette !!!
- Prep the base using the shade Dark Clouds from the palette and smoke out the edges to form a smooth transition.
- Use a subtle amount of the shade to line the lower lash line and give it the smoked look.
- Now time to get started with the shimmer using Diamond Midnight from the inner corner to the center of the eyelid.
- Take care to use little shimmer color and blend it in building a transitional gradient of shimmery inner eye and smoked outer edge.
- Follow it up with mascara on the lashes and brow definition to make the eyes stand out bolder than ever.
9. The defined cat-eye
When you love to keep it all natural but also in love with the black eyeshadow looks, this is just the eye makeup to wear! A combination of natural nude color, blended black eyeshadow, and a hint of eyeliner and you’re ready to go places!!! Eyeshadow colors in use are from De’Lanci Cream Eyeshadow Palette.
- Set the base with a pinkish nude shade from the palette taking it just beyond the cut-crease giving it a naturally blended look.
- Draw out the cat-eyes using a black eyeliner taking care to keep the wings short and crisp.
- Time to start working with the black pigment from the palette applying it on the lids close to the upper lash line.
- Blend it smoothly to give the lids a hint of black shadow against the natural nude color.
- Use a generous coat of mascara and define the brows filling the in for a sharp setting to the natural-looking beautiful eyes.
10. Simple smoked up cat-eye
Simple, yet colorful and bright black eyeshadow looks is what we explore next using De’Lanci New 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette Just Dance. The vibrant shades of the palette will help bring about a transformative black eyeshadow look that resonates with all occasions!!!
- Start by defining the cat-eye using black eyeliner but remember to clip the wing part.
- Pick a neutral shade that reflects well with your skin tone from among the lovely array of colors on the palette.
- Take the shade slightly beyond the cut-crease to form the base on which you will make the smoked black look stand out.
- Apply the black eyeshadow color at the center of the eyelid and blend them on both sides to form a smooth flow of color.
- Use it along the lower lash line and smoke it out along with that of the upper lid.
- Ensure to use mascara, and fill in the brows while defining them to create an emphatic frame for the eyes.
11. Half-smoked black with multi-colors
Black eyeshadow looks also include some colors in them that set off the pigment with greater intensity. This is one look that adds dimension to your face and you can carry smoothly transit from day to night with it. Get it using the vibrant shades of De’Lanci Heartquake Eyeshadow Palette 16 Colors!!!
- Our model here has used a nude shade from the palette that stands out across the skin tone as the base color.
- Use the black color of the palette to line the eyes as close to the lashes as possible.
- Next, apply it on the upper lids starting from the center, blending it outwards to form an even gradient of black.
- Use the electric blue shade to line the lower lash line and smudge the color out to add vivacity to the eyes.
- Top it up with mascara and by filling in the brows for that inimitable bright look.
12. Shine-on cat-eye
Simple, bright and attractive, this is how we would like to define this black eyeshadow look! It’s among those stunningly beautiful black eyeshadow looks that you can wear effortlessly at any time of the day/evening and to any occasion. Bring on the look with the shades of the hugely famous De’Lanci 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette!!!
- Start with the base pink shade Leave of the palette and create a smooth glow around the eyes on the lids.
- Do up the cat-eye using a black eyeliner taking care to draw out an extended and sharp-looking wing.
- Use the black Allegory shade along the upper and lower lash lines; while the upper line remains straight, take care to smudge out the lower line forming a thick outline that meets the wing.
- Add the shade Mysterious on the area above the black eyeshadow to bring on a hint of glimmer on the upper lids.
- Close it up with mascara and brow definition to make the black eyeshadow look stand out.
With a dozen black eyeshadow looks defined using the best De’Lanci products, it’s time for you to try them out! Keep reading up on the whole range of eye makeups both soft and bizarre with our experts. Get more ideas on how to use black for makeup ideas with our Easy Halloween Makeup Looks for Beginners. You have a complete range of world-class makeup products for the lip, eye, and face along with best makeup brushes to discover and use!!!!