8 Best Silver Glitter Eyeshadow Looks You can Try
Glitter makeup looks are hot and chic and you can wear them in just as many forms you wish! In the world of dazzling versatile looks, silver glitter eyeshadow looks just heighten the glam quotient infinitely. Our experts have brought together some of the most electrifying looks using eyeshadow looks with silver glitter for you. From outright sparkling metallic sheen to more subtle but radiant looks, try out these highlight glitter eyeshadow looks! Get help from our experts on how to use eyeshadow palette to create any look you want too!!!
Table of Content:
- 8 Best Silver Glitter Eyeshadow looks
- Bold and heavy metallic silver sparkle
- Pull off a delicate center silver sheen
- A delicate silver lining
- Icy-cool silver with blue
- Mix and match silver shadow with black
- Hot it up by pairing silver with flame red
- Smoke it up with shinning silver
- An edgy silver shadow look
- Tips to wear glitter eyeshadow makeup
- Always start by prepping the area around the eyes
- Apply glitter eyeshadow before wearing any other makeup
- Use a flat-headed brush
- Blend using finger
- Maintain a balance of color and sheen
- Never forget the brow and the mascara
- Always use a setting spray
- Wrapping up
8 Best Silver Glitter Eyeshadow Looks
Here are some awesome ways to ace your silver glitter eyeshadow looks!
1. Bold and heavy metallic silver sparkle
Pull of a bold and brilliant look with the most striking application of silver glitter eyeshadow. It is among those one-of-a-kind looks that will instantly attract attention to your electrifying look. Set the trail blazing after you with this party-heavy eyeshadow look to glam up the evening. Stroke out your eyelids with the supper cool silver glitter shade from the palette.
- Lay it out on a prepared and primed eyelid base coated with a white matte color. This will help the glitter color pop with an insanely shining effect.
- Use the De’Lanci Mermaid Glitter Palette to ace the effect!
- You can choose to leave the eyelids with a pure silver shining effect or tone them down with a dark shade light towards the outer edge.
- Choose your color according to your skin tone and personal preference too!!!
2. Pull off a delicate center silver sheen
This is very, very Kardashian silver glitter eyeshadow looks! At this Met Gala, she pulled off the out-and-out “wet look” with a latex dress that was perfectly complemented by this eyeshadow look. Read up our expert's advice on essential eye makeup tips for women over 40 for more!
- Imitate this look by using a base light brown eyeshadow.
- Add the silver glitter makeup eyeshadow to the center of the lids.
- Blend it softly to give out the impression of soft sun rays glistening on the water!
3. A delicate silver lining
All you lovely people who want to experiment with something adventurous but aren’t ready for full silver glitter eyeshadow looks, this is for you! Simple yet ethereal, this is a look that will heighten your eyes effortlessly giving it a soft glimmer. You can easily try on this look by experimenting with glitter irrespective of your age too!
- Prep your eyes with a primer base and top it up with your regular foundation. Now, move on to draw out a winged-eyeliner-like stroke on the upper lid close to the lash line.
- Keep it slim towards the inner corner widening it as you move outwards. Repeat the coat for a full and emphatic look!
4. Icy-cool silver with blue
Look hot with an icy cool silver eyeshadow laced with turquoise blue as you glitter all the way through the night! Shinning bright yet elegantly cool, this is the look for those high-place glam parties where you want the center stage. Keep the complementing makeup on the lips and the face soft and subtle to let the eyes shine and stand out!
- Once your eyelids are prepped with primer and foundation, it’s time to wear the look!
- Use the light turquoise blue as the base shadow color.
- Brush the color all the way up to the cut crease to create the right impact of the silver glitter eyeshadow looks.
- Now, start dusting the silver eyeshadow over it lightly.
- Concentrate the silver eyeshadow more towards the inner corner of the eyes.
- Use it more sparingly towards the outer corner giving it only a light coat of dust.
- Blend it all for the blue and silver eyeshadow effect!
5. Mix and match silver shadow with black
This is again one of those high drama looks that you must know how to carry off! This is among the high-voltage looks that let the sparking color show off in a rebellious way.
- Wear the look by prepping your eyes well.
- Draw a prominent black line with your eyeliner as close to the upper lashes as possible.
- Draw out a wing to define the upper lid area.
- Now, apply black eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
- Smudge the edges and extend an extra wing along the lower lash line
- It’s time to start working with your shimmering silver eyeshadow; apply it along the upper eyelid.
- Recoat for a bright and dazzling effect blending it well.
6. Hot it up by pairing silver with flame red
Ditch the conventional and go bold with some red hot color to complement the chic silver color! Hit the link to our experts’ opinion on awesome concert makeup looks for more!
- To wear the look, use a flame red eyeshadow along the upper crease area.
- Take the color all the way down to the outer edges of the eyes.
- Take your silver eyeshadow and apply it to the upper eyelid.
- Start with the inner corner of the eye and start taking it all the way up to the cut crease till the outer edge of the eyes.
- Maintain the intensity of the color from the inner corner to the middle of the eyelids.
- Let the red tinge of the base eyeshadow show slightly through the silver color at the edges.
- Apply a heavy coat of mascara to pull off the intense color vibrancy of red and silver.
7. Smoke it up with shining silver
Always been a fan of the smoky eyes looks? Well, we’ve got you covered with one of these outstanding silver glitter eyeshadow looks! You need not wait until next year, start exploring these hot cochella makeup looks for more ideas!!!
- Once you have your eyelids prepped with primer and foundation, it’s time to start wearing the look.
- Use a black eyeshadow to color your upper eyelids going beyond the cut crease, just beneath the brows.
- Use the same shadow to give the lower lids a smudged effect.
- Take the color up to the upper lid to form a casing of dark eyeshadow around the eyes.
- Blend out the outer edge to create the conventional smoky effect.
- Once done, start working with a fresh brush taking the silver color.
- Start applying from the inner corner of the eyes taking it to the middle of the eyelids.
- Make sure to give the inner corner a noticeable smudge of the silver eyeshadow to brighten up the eyes.
8. An edgy silver shadow look
For all those that love smoky eyes but with a little less drama, this is among the silver glitter eyeshadow looks to try out! While using the silver eyeshadow in a subtle form highlights your looks, it gives you a more poised look with the right pop of color!
- Apply a light black eyeshadow along the lower lash line.
- Lightly run the brush around the inner corner of the eye, taking it upwards with a gentle stroke.
- Leave the middle of the eyelid completely clean of any color.
- Now, give the upper outer edge a coat of the same dark eyeshadow.
- Take the color up to the brow bone going beyond the cut crease.
- Next, start dabbing the silver eyeshadow over the black base.
- Use it along the lower lash line too to complete the look.
Tips to Wear Glitter Eyeshadow Makeup
When you’re silver glitter eyeshadow looks, you’ve got to take care so that they see you through the wee hours without budging! Here are some super tips that’ll help you shine through the night right!!!
1. Always start by prepping the area around the eyes
Silver eyeshadows contain intense glitter pigment that will reveal the skin around the eyes easily. It is important that you hydrate and prep the skin around the eyes well. Use a primer, foundation, and concealer to take care of any blemish or dark circles so that they do not stand out under the glitter.
2. Apply glitter eyeshadow before wearing any other makeup
Chances are that glitter colors may fall on your cheek when applying to the eyelids. The best way to do the cleaning up is to wear your silver glitter eyeshadow looks before wearing any other makeup.
3. Use a flat-headed brush
The right way to apply glitter eyeshadow is to dab the product directly onto the eyelid. Using a flat-headed brush ensures that the product is carried without much of a fall-off. Press the silver glitter onto the lids instead of sweeping it over them.
4. Blend using a finger
Once you’ve applied the product, it needs to be diffused evenly to prevent any buildup. Using your finger to press and spread them is the best way to ensure that the glitter particles of the eyeshadow are carried all over the lids evenly.
5. Maintain a balance of color and sheen
Whether you are going to wear an all-out metallic silver-like sheen or a silver wing, use neutral or natural shades for your lips and cheek. Maintaining a balance between the intense metallic sheen and the neutrals lets the drama of the eyes play out effortlessly!
6. Never forget the brow and the mascara
Your eyebrows frame your eyes and the lashes define them further. Take care to draw out your eyebrows prominently so that the content within the frame stands out. Highlighting your eyelashes with a sumptuous coat of mascara helps bring out the colors on the lids well.
7. Always use a setting spray
Using a setting spray over your glitter makeup eyeshadow is a must as it will prevent a possible fall-off of the glitter particles.
Next time you head out to an evening bash, you can ditch any of those expensive designer clothes and yet grab all the attention by wearing one of the silver glitter eyeshadow looks! Glitter eyeshadow is reigning in all fashion trends and styles and you must learn to nail the style. Now that you’ve done it with our experts’ tips, it’s time to grab the right products from De’Lanci to ace the look. Take eyes, lips, face makeup products, and makeup tools.