Brighten up your looks with the colors of the highly pigmented eyeshadow palette from DE’LANCI! Get just the matte and shimmer finish with the brilliant shades of the DE'LANCI Tender Night Eyeshadow Palette! The 16-color palette is an awesome collection of festive shades along with black and white to give you customized hues. Give expression to your makeup artistry for parties, weddings, or casual get-togethers. Create alluring smokey eyes and go all-out glamorous!!!
Eyeshadow Size: 13mm
Case Size: 13cm x 13cm x 1.5cm
Package Includes: 1 X 16 Color Creamy Eyeshadow Palette
Benefits and Features of DE’LANCI Tender Night Eyeshadow Palette
- 16-colors festive collection: Vibrant shades to match all festive outfits and makeup ideas, the palette includes all popular mattes and shimmers.
- Pressed powder eyeshadow palette: The special pressed powder eyeshadow palette formula is lightweight. It does not feel on the eyes and is easy to wear and blend.
- Brilliant finish: The colors give a bright glossy finish on all skin types and skin tones for that brilliant-looking eye makeup.
- Long-lasting formula: Waterproof, crease-proof, smudge-proof, and brilliant, the colors retain their luminosity for long hours.
- Skin-caring formula: The palette colors contain natural skin-nourishing ingredients that take care of the skin while giving the perfect makeup finish.
How to use the DE’LANCI Highly Pigmented Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Use a flat eyeshadow brush to take the product and apply it on the upper eyelids blending it evenly.
Step 2: Start with a matte base with light color and build up with more pigment for smoked eyes or more intense makeup looks.
Step 3: Make sure to use glitter pressed powder colors only at the end when finishing up the look.
Step 4: Use separate brushes to take the colors to retain their original pigment payoff;
Step 5: Finish off by coloring the lower lash line for over-emphatic eye makeup looks;
Pro Tips to Use DE’LANCI Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette
- Amplify your eyes using white eyeliner, especially for small and beady ones; it will instantly make them look bigger and better.
- Dab some shiny eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eyes to make them bigger and more appealing.
- When using shimmer colors, make sure to use a primer as the base that helps seals the pigment and makes them last longer.
- Use a color-correcting cream to blur out dark circles and patches for the brilliance of the eyeshadow to show well.
- Take care of your eyeshadow palette by removing all cakey bits using makeup remover or micellar water.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the purpose of matte colors and of shimmer shades?
Matte tones help add shadow to the eyes and define them while shimmer colors help emphasize the eyes.
2. What is the difference between shimmer and glitter eyeshadow?
Shimmer eyeshadows contain very fine shiny particles that give the glowing look; glitters on the other hand consist of large particles that are often difficult to apply and retain.
3. What is the best way to apply shimmer colors?
Use an eye primer, create a matte base with a softer color, and shimmer up with the color of your choice blending it for a smooth finish.
4. How should I use shimmer shades on older skin?
The best way to wear shimmer on older skins is to apply it at the center of the lids and blend it for a bright even color payoff.
5. I have hooded eyes, can I apply shimmer colors?
Yes, you can apply them. Take very little shimmer eyeshadow and blend it evenly from the inner corner to the center of the eyelids.