Do up your eyes with the most natural-looking lightweight colors! Shades that spread evenly across your skin to give it the smooth textured finish for a super-cool look are here. Get hold of the DE’LANCI Rock Londun 12 Colors All Matte Eyeshadow Palette and see your eyes stand out. The palette colors are curetted with warm and cool toned shades to suit all skin tones and makeup look needs. The complete matte finish palette with built-in mirror is your complete eye makeup solution even when on the go!!!
Size: 23.2 x 9 x 1.1cm
Benefits of using DE’LANCI Rock London 12 Colors All Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Intense professional shades: The palette is an extensive collection of all possible neutral shades along with full black, white, and brown colors for you to get your customized shade too.
- Color options for all skin tones: The ready-to-use color collection of the palette is curetted with the view of satisfying eye makeup needs for all possible skin types and tones.
- Versatile eyeshadow palette: Suited for all makeup type needs, you can wear the colors for your everyday office-going looks, or heighten them with smoked-eye glamorous finishes.
- Long-lasting color pigments: The specially formulated all-matte eyeshadow palette gives you 24-hour smudge-free, and the waterproof intense color payoff for hassle-free eye makeup.
- Tested, vegan, and cruelty-free: Each one of our palettes is tested and hypoallergic to all skin types, made of vegan ingredients, and of course totally cruelty-free.
How to Use the Best Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Start with careful skin preparation wiping off all dirt and oil, and applying moisturizer, eye primer, and concealer or color corrector for a flawless skin canvas.
Step 2: Pick the lightest eyeshadow color that is closest to your skin tone.
Step 3: Apply this as the base color all over the eyelids going right up to the brow bones.
Step 4: Pick a neutral color that you would like to wear for your everyday look and color close to the lash line
Step 5: Blend and smudge the color outwards for an even show of the pigment over the lids.
Step 6: For a glamorous smoked look, pick a darker shade and apply at the outer edge of the eyes and blend inwards till the center of the lids
Step 7: Clean up the outer eye areas using your regular concealer for the defined eye makeup look.
Pro Tips to Use All Matte Eyeshadow Palette
- Stick to using a maximum of 3 colors for bringing out any eye makeup look; apply the highlighting color to the inner eyes and brow bones to brighten the overall look.
- The most popular neutral colors that suit all skin tones are beige, grey, and a mixture of the two, that is, greige.
- The blending of neutral colors is very important to bring out the best looks, so use your brush or finger to blend well.
- For the best blending of your eyeshadow color, use small circular movements instead of swiping movements.
- Avoid using any type of eyeshadow color along the lower lash line if you have matured skin type as it draws attention to the skin imperfections;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is a neutral color in eye makeup?
Neutral color is that which is a soft light shade against your skin tone and can range up to being a shade of medium depth.
2. What is the best way to achieve the best eye makeup using the all matte eyeshadow palette?
Take care of skin preparation and use colors that perfectly complement your skin tone to make your eyes stand out; test the colors on the back of your hands first for the perfect shades.
3. Why are neutral-colored eye makeups so popular?
Neutral colors create a soothing look with a touch of serenity, and elegance making the wearer of the makeup chic!