Step-by-Step Zombie Makeup Tutorial with De’Lanci Halloween Makeup Set
While it’s really fun to look like the perfect Zombie, it’s the makeup that is what has the final say about the look! Too much eyeliner or black, or the red spilling over unnecessarily can spoil the look totally. Food coloring and corn syrups are risky as they are likely to run off while you are busy scaring everyone during Halloween. DE’LANCI brings to you a detailed zombie makeup tutorial with a Halloween makeup kit that is formulated to give just the right effects with staying power. So, catch up with our Zombie makeup tutorial and be the scariest zombie in town!!!
Table of Content
- Features of DE’LANCI Special Halloween Makeup Set
- Step-by-step process of Zombie Makeup Tutorial with Halloween Makeup Set
- Use the wax to create deep wrinkles of the Zombie
- Mute the skin tone to a faded white
- Do up the Zombie eyes and the mouth
- Get that Zombie old and crusty hair
- Pair up the right outfit for the complete look
- Wrapping up
Features of DE’LANCI Special Halloween Makeup Set
- Scary finish: This kit contains all the ingredients you will need to show realistic cuts, and scars, to build gruesome noses, eyebrows or other special effect looks
- Neon color effect: Each of the colors is extremely effective under ordinary as well as neon lights as they show up brilliantly with black light UV effect.
- Halloween and other special makeup needs: The kit materials are good for any special makeup needs for stage plays, carnivals, and of course Halloween makeup.
- Safe for all skins: All the materials of the kit are safe and can be used by adults and children alike to create special effects looks.
- All-in-one kit: The kit contains 13 different entities for the full Halloween Zombie makeup look:
- Color: Scar wax for light skin 60g.
- Wax Spatula: 15x0.7cm.
- Coagulated Blood: 30g.
- Stipple Sponges: 3 pcs, different holes for each.
- Skin wax extension oil: 10ml.
- Neon Body faces painting glow Shades: 12 colors.
- Makeup brushes: 4 pieces.
Get set to prepare your face for the ultimate Zombie makeup looks with a careful cleansing routine. Gently free the skin of all oil and dirt and rinse it with water letting the skin absorb it and get hydrated. There’s more to Easy Halloween Makeup Looks for you to explore!
1. Use the wax to create scars and wounds of the Zombie
Using the wax to create scars and wounds of the Zombie on the face is the very first step of the Zombie makeup tutorial. Following this step will help bring alive your look as the worst Zombie the town has seen this Halloween 2023!!!
How to create the scars and the wounds:
- The latex or the wax of the makeup sticks best on the bare skin, so do not apply anything else on the face.
- Take the skin-colored wax on a makeup plate and spread it out using the spatula provided in the DE’LANCI Halloween makeup kit.
- Use the wax extension oil from the De’lanci Special Effect Halloween Makeup Kit to dilute it. Make a homogenous mix of the 2 such that it is not too watery but that of liquid wax.
- Now use the brush to apply the mix on the face, especially around the eyes, the cheeks, and the mouth.
- It’s time to give the wax a little wrinkle look and the best way to do it is to dry it up completely using a hair dryer.
2. Mute the skin tone to a faded white
Get that washed-out Zombie look with the pale skin that scares the lives out of people! In this part of the Zombie makeup tutorial you’ll be working on the skin to give it that muted look!!!
How to mute the skin tone to a faded white:
- Start by applying some white-colored powder on the face that will leave a pale look on the wrinkled skin.
- Next, take the fine-holed sponge from the De’lanci New Halloween Kit. Wet it in water, and apply the skin-colored base so that it further enhances the pale color.
- Make sure to keep everything muted in tone and not overdo any color to bring out the essence of the Zombie.
3. Do up the Zombie eyes and the mouth
We now come to the next important step of the Zombie makeup tutorial where you will do up the Zombie eyes and mouth for a scary look! It’s an important step as Zombies have lifeless eyes and blood stained mouths!!!
How to do up Zombie eyes and the mouth:
- Take some of the black color using a medium-sized brush from the De’lanci Halloween Makeup Kit to shade the skin all around the eyes.
- Blend the black in a way that creates a shade of black all around that looks more like dark circles for ages.
- Next, take the coagulated blood from the kit and use the thin brush to create an outline of the lips first.
- Then, fill in the lips with the blood like you would cover the lips with your regular lipstick.
- In the next step, take a large brush and smudge out the outer lines of the lips to create that shaded look of dried blood all around.
4. Get that Zombie old and crusty hair
We must tell you in our Zombie makeup tutorial that to look the full Zombie, you need to ruffle out the hair. Giving it that dull and flat look will make you look less alive and more dangerous!!!
How to get that Zombie old and crusty hair:
- First, take some dry conditioner and apply it on the hair for that flat look that comes over time.
- Next, take some of the dark colors from the De’lanci Halloween Makeup Kit, and depending on the color of your hair, smear them at will for that dirty-looking head.
- Make sure that you have some strands over or around your eyes that are colored with dark paint for that ultimate effect.
5. Pair up the right outfit for the complete look
Time for the final stage of the Zombie makeup tutorial where you match up your makeup with your outfit. Remember that Zombies are long dead and gone and walking around dead people living off human blood. Your overall look and outfit have to match it all!!!
How to pair up the right outfit for the complete look:
- Take the coagulated blood from your DE’LANCI Special Halloween Makeup Set and sprinkle some of it on the front part of your outfit.
- Next, use some dark brown color and smudge it across the outfit strategically giving the look of a haggard.
- To achieve a special effect look at night. Use the bright neon shades on the neck and continue them on the upper part of the outfit. This will make it one of the best Halloween costumes for a unique appearance.
Get going with the DE’LANCI Halloween Makeup Set and its Halloween Zombie makeup tutorial to become the most dreaded Zombie this year! Make the best use of the high-quality products of the kit and the accessories provided for easy makeup. Compare your experience with other years and that of this year using this special kit and let us know the difference you feel. Do share your views about the use of this versatile special effect makeup kit’s use in the comment section below!!!