10+ Simple Red Eyeshadow Looks Anyone Can Do in 2023
Red is surely more than just a runway color or Halloween staple! When done up right, red has so many hues to spell out for your eye makeup. You can look every bit of a queen with stunningly simple red eyeshadow looks that bring you to the center stage. Get help from our makeup expert and pull off some of these eye makeup looks and be the mesmerizing girl! From the lightly blended shades of red to stark bright and glitter do-up, we have it all for you to look the diva!!!
Table of Content:
- List of simple red eyeshadow looks anyone can try out
- Shimmers of red
- Pastel hues of red
- Glamorous red hue
- Smoked out red and black eyeshadow look
- Bright neon in red background
- It’s all red glitter
- Pretty in shades of red
- Naturally blended red eyeshadow
- Super-glamorous red matte & glitter
- Simple shades of red eyeshadow
- Halloween-inspired red eyeshadow look
- List of products to create simple red eyeshadow looks
- Wrapping up
List of simple red eyeshadow looks anyone can try out
We’ve carefully curetted a collection of a range of simple red eyeshadow looks for all occasions and individual tastes. Pick your style from among these easy red eyeshadow looks to glam up any place and any time!!!
1. Shimmers of red
Bold and beautiful is definitely in, and this look is all about making a statement with it! You’re set to create waves and ripples with the simple red eyeshadow looks that has the glint of shimmer to make it all so emphatic. Glowing, chic, and stylish, this could be your center-stage look for the next party!!!
How to wear the shimmers of red eyeshadow look:
- Start by creating a good base using primer and concealer for the right colors to payoff.
- Create the base eyeshadow shade using a matte red shade from the DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18 Color.
- Go right up near the brow bone, adding some to the lower lash line too.
- It’s time to shimmer up the look with a complementing red glitter color lining the lower lash line and inner eyes.
- Coat the lashes with mascara or add extra lashes to add depth to the eyes and shape the brows to define the look.
- Keep the rest of the look minimal to let your eyes do all the talking.
2. Pastel hues of red
If soft and pastel is your style, then this is just the simple red eyeshadow looks that’s meant for you! Lightly shaded in pale shades of red with a hint of a smokey look, this is a smashing hot look for the evenings. Get to know How to do Smokey Eye Makeup for Beginners: Step-by-Step Guide from our makeup expert!!!
How to wear the pastel hues of red eyeshadow look:
- Create the base shade using the pink matte color from the DE’LANCI 18 Color Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette blending it right beyond the cut crease in a winged form.
- Add the silver shimmer to the inner eyes, and the brown shade to the outer edges blending them into a smooth smokey transition.
- Give the lower lashes a smudge coat of the pink matte, and do up the graphic design to bring prominence to the look.
- Coat both lash lines with black eyeliner, volumize the lashes with mascara, and define the brows for the right framing.
3. Glamorous red hue
A fan of the gradient effect eyeshadow look? This is among the simple red eyeshadow looks you’re going to love! This mimics the natural red eyeshadow looks with a mixed gradient of red and yellow. Its matte finish it just right to pair the look with any outfit for any daytime event too. Highlight your eyes keeping the rest of the face plain pairing it up with a matte red lipstick for the best effect!!!
Here’s how to wear the glamorous red hue eyeshadow look:
- You need to start by creating the base eyeshadow shade in red tone using the color to blend in with a light hue.
- Next, take the yellow from the DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18 Color and shade up the inner eyelids.
- Use the grey for the outer eyes and blend all the colors for a smoothly flowing multi-hued look.
- Take care to color up the lower lash line in the same shade gradient as the eyelids.
- Finish off with black eyeliner, and mascara, and pair up the look with a matte red shade from the DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks.
4. Smoked-out red and black eyeshadow look
When you want to look incredibly hot, this simple red eyeshadow looks will stand by you! Give yourself a dramatic makeover with this red and black smoked eyeshadow look that is simply electrifying. It’s just what you need for a high-voltage evening bash with the rhinestone effect adding sparkle to your looks!!!
How to create the smoked-out red and black eyeshadow look:
- Start by creating the flame red base color going right near the brow bone and in a winged form.
- Take the dark grey color from the palette and apply on the outer edge of the eyelids.
- Continue to blend it with an eyeshadow brush for the dark smokey look on the red base.
- Time to embellish the upper lids with white rhinestones and tract trace out the stars above the brow and under the lashes in white.
- Pair it up with minimal face and light red matte lipstick for the color vibrancy of the eyes to stand out.
- Check out 10+ Black Eyeshadow Looks to Enhance Your Eyes for other looks.
5. Bright neon in red background
For those of you looking to glow in the dark with your simple red eyeshadow looks, we have you covered! This super-easy eyeshadow look is just what you need to let the colors make you stand out through the night. Simple yet stunningly emphatic, you can wear this look for any informal night event!!!
How to create the bright neon in red background eyeshadow look:
- Take the red matte from the DE’LANCI Luminous Part New 35 Color Eye Shadow UV Glow to create the base shade.
- Give the lower lash line a smudged coat of the same color for a coordinated look.
- Use the pink neon of the palette to color the eyelids up to the cut crease.
- Smoke out the outer corners with a dark brown and shine up the inner corners.
- You can opt to add some graphic designs or stick to eyeshadow colors only.
6. It’s all red glitter
Electrify your eye makeup with an incredible glitter glow with the simple red eyeshadow looks of a diva! Apt for festive dates and nights, it adds an instant glow to your looks with its rich color vibrancy. It’s a good way to look glamorous effortlessly as it is extremely easy to recreate the look any time and any place!!!
How to create it’s all red glitter eyeshadow look:
- Once you’ve prepped your eyes, you just need one eyeshadow color to ace this look.
- Take the red glitter shade from the DE’LANCI Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette and start applying it on the upper lids.
- Create a definitive winged eye shape extending just below the brow bones and covering the inner eyes.
- Coat the lashes with mascara and shape the brows to let your eyes stand out in all its intensity.
- Pair the look with red lipstick that you’ve glossed up and you’re ready to kill with your looks.
7. Pretty in shades of red
Bring in the warm summer tints of red to your eyeshadow look with the unique yet simple red eyeshadow looks! A warm blend of different shades of red in matte, this is a look that you can wear for any day or night festivities. Ideal for pool parties and friendly get-togethers, this look is ideal for bringing out the feminine aspect in you!!!
How to create the pretty shades of red eyeshadow look:
- Use the pink matte shade from the DE’LANCI 12 Colors Pink Peach Eyeshadow Palette and create the base.
- Take the color up to the brows to give the eyes the palatial canvas of red shades.
- Color the lower lash line area smudging it for a soft alluring look.
- Shade up the upper lids using the coral from the palette and blend going just beyond the cut crease with a seamless transition.
- Use black eyeliner along the water lines and coat the lashes with mascara before shaping the brows.
8. Naturally blended red eyeshadow
Here’s the red eyeshadow looks for brown eyes that you can wear during the daytime. The matte finish look with a hint of shimmer is great for light evening events as well. Pairing the eyeshadow look with a scarlet red glossy lipstick is sure to up your glam quotient for any event. Keep the rest of the look minimal for the colors of simple red eyeshadow looks and lips to stand out!!!
How to create the naturally blended red eyeshadow look:
- Start by creating a nude base using the shade TAME from DE’LANCI Little Prince and Rose 25 Color Eye Shadow palette.
- Use shade SUNSET on the middle of the eyelids and blend it outwards and beyond the cut crease.
- Shade the area beyond the eyes that is beneath the brows with the same shade for an added impact.
- Take shade LITTLE PRINCE and apply on the inner lid areas and along the lower lash line blending the color seamlessly.
- The key to look is the blending of the colors to form the naturally blended shades of red eyeshadow.
9. Super-glamorous red matte & glitter
This super-glamorous red eyeshadow look can amp up your appearance instantly! This is among the ramp-ready simple red eyeshadow looks that you can wear for weddings, parties, and festivals any time of the year. The best way to pair up this look is to use complementing lipstick colors, matching outfits, and accessories!!!
How to create the super-glamorous red matte and glitter eyeshadow look:
- Once you’ve prepped the eyes, take the WING shade from DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette.
- Create a definite shape with the shade going just beyond the cut crease and forming a small wing.
- Now, embellish the end of the shade beyond the cut crease by applying glitter shade SPOTLIGHT with a thin brush.
- Take the glitter to the lower end of the eyeshadow to define the wing with it.
- Smudge the red eyeshadow WING shade along the lower lash line and shimmer up the inner eyes with shade DANCE.
10. Elegant in red eyeshadow
This is a simple matte red eyeshadow look that is incredibly colorful yet elegant! A chic way of carrying yourself on any occasion, the simple red eyeshadow looks will add instant vibrancy to your personality. The look is best paired with muted lip color and a light blushed hue to let the colors of the eyeshadow electrify your presence!!!
How to create the elegant in red eyeshadow look:
- The key to this elegant-looking red matte eyeshadow look is the smooth blending of 2 shades of the color.
- Create the base eyeshadow color using shade CANDY from La Catrina eyeshadow palette.
- Blend the color all the way up to the eyebrows to bring about the largeness of the look.
- Time to create the shading effect using a slightly darker shade of red from the palette.
- Use color CORRADO to shade up lids blending it smoothly with the base shade at the cut crease for a hued gradient look.
11. Halloween-inspired red eyeshadow look
When walking through a list of simple red eyeshadow looks, how can we miss out on Halloween-inspired looks? This one is for all you strong makeup color lovers that are looking for something interesting for your next look. It’s ideal for themed parties and dramatic events that call for a lot of attention to your personality! We also have some more interesting looks on these lines in our write-up on 10+ Easy Halloween Makeup Looks for Beginners!!!
How to create the Halloween-inspired red eyeshadow look:
- Make sure you have the eyes prepped for the pigment colors to payoff to the fullest.
- Choose one of the bright red shades from the DE’LANCI 12 Red Apple Eye Shadow Palette as per your skin tone.
- Shade the entire upper eye areas keeping just below the brow bone, including the inner eyes.
- Give the eyes a winged eyeshadow color by taking it beyond the eyes and smudging the same color along the lower lash line.
- Use the darkest shade on the palette to give the outer eyes a slightly smoked look restricting it to the lid area only.
- Pair the look with bright red matte lipstick, clean cheeks, and a red outfit and accessories.
List of products to create simple red eyeshadow looks
- DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow is a unique collection of 29 mattes, 3 metallics, 13 glitters, 5 double-shift colors, and 4 neons pressed pigments. The shades are meant to complement all makeup moods. The extra creamy pigments blend in smoothly to create any eyeshadow look for any occasion.
- DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18 Color Palette brings together 10 mattes, 2 red glitters, 6 shimmers, and 1 white color. The shades of the palette can be used to create the most amazing eyeshadow looks for festive looks. They are also perfect for wearing soft and chic everyday work or school looks. The velvety cream powder eyeshadow colors blend into the skin for an incredible color payoff!
- DE’LANCI 18 Color Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette includes some of the most loved shades across the globe. The palette is a combination of the softer shades of red in dusty and pale pinks, blush taupe, and of course mauve. There’s black satin and some amazing shimmer colors that are just perfect to create all types of romantic looks!
- DE’LANCI Little Prince & Rose 25 Color Eye Shadow Palette is a collection of shades that you can use at any time. Apart from the warm red shades that give a matte, and metallic finish, there are popular colors like blue, green, violets, browns, and gold. A perfect companion for your heavy-duty makeup looks for the day and night!
- DE’LANCI 12 Color Pink Peach Eyeshadow Palette gives you the most stunning collection of feminist shades! This palette lets you combine chic shades of plums, pinks, and peaches with violets to create unbelievably stunning looks. The perfect pack of mattes and metallic with their long-lasting formula gives high color payoff without fading or smudging.
- DE’LANCI Mermaid Glitter Palette includes vibrant shimmer colors that are just right to set the quotient high on glamorous looks! Warm colors include all possible shades for the shiny-looking eyeshadow look. Light texture, soft finish, and brilliant color payoff make the palette colors unbeatable!!!
- DE’LANCI 12 Red Apple Eye Shadow Palette is a passionately red palette of colors, the matte and metallic collection can do wonders! The complete range of red shades and their intense pigments can be used to create festive looks as well as everyday simple ones. Waterproof, non-fading colors give a smooth and silky finish for extended hours of wearing!
- DE’LANCI Luminous Part New 35 Color Eye Shadow UV Glow is just the palette for extraordinary looks! With a combination of mattes, shimmers, glitters, and UV Glow Shades, you can stand out as the shining queen of the night. Create multidimensional looks for any event, occasion, or night with the color vibrancy of this super-pigmented waterproof palette!!!
- DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks is a unique collection of 9 most popular matte shades and 1 transparent lip-plumping pearl gloss! The colors are perfect to give you the lip finish for any look ranging from the soft nude to stark red. It’s the complete liquid lipstick palette collection you need for all your makeup needs!!!
Swipe the shades of red that fascinate you from our curetted collection of simple red eyeshadow looks using high-quality DE’LANCI eye makeup products. Complete your looks with face makeup products, lips makeup products, and DE’LANCI Makeup brush sets that are also affordable. You deserve to look your best for every occasion, and every day!!!