10+ Simple Fall Makeup Looks to Try Out This Season
It’s time of the year to spice up your appearance with color galore to counter the cold days ahead! What better than getting inspired by some of the best simple fall makeup looks that will have you started right away? With so many different styles and expressions making their ways in the makeup world, it’s hard to pick only one. Our experts have put together an amazing collection of autumn-fall makeup looks to suit all tastes and feelings.
- 10+ simple fall makeup looks you must try
- Sharp wings
- Multi-colored lids
- Smoked out
- The natural beauty
- Changing chameleon
- Emerald eyes
- Pink Goddess
- True blue delight
- Graphic liners
- Red mania
- Metallic luster
- Pretty woman
- Wrapping up
10+ simple fall makeup looks you must try
Get down to the basic of scrubbing and exfoliating the skin regularly. Start your makeup for the best fall makeup looks 2022 only when you’ve moisturized, primed the skin, and given it a foundation base. Apply concealer in the right places for a flawless look; learn how to apply concealer for beginners with our expert guide.
1. Sharp wings
We flag off the simple fall makeup looks with this hugely popular style that you can carry any time of the day/evening.
- Get down to the eye makeup by building the gradient eyeshadow using the shades Feast, Memory, and Joy from De’Lanci 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow.
- Time to highlight the eyes with black eyeliner making a sharp short wing that emphasizes the look.
- Complete the eye makeup with a good coat of mascara and by shaping the brows as firm frames.
- Use a hint of color to the cheeks to bring on that natural flush of healthy look.
- Top it up with pinkish nude matte lip color for the final look.
2. Multi-colored lids
This is going to be a favorite among the simple fall makeup looks in 2022 with its bold and bright hues! Eyeshadow shades in use come from the 35 Color Travel with Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette by De’Lanci.
- Begin working on your eye makeup by starting with the base pink color, and build the multi-colored look with blue on top.
- Move on to the lower lashes and highlight with the darker blue and green gradient.
- Finish off drawing the cat inner eye, mascara, and brow definition.
- Work on the cheek using shade #03 De’lanci Multi-Functional Double-Headed Blush Stick for that warm tanned look.
- Use a coral lip color and gloss it up to complete the look.
3. Smoked out
The classy smoked look is sure to dominate any gathering during Autum/Fall of 2022. We’ve chosen this light and bright smoky look next in the list of simple fall makeup looks. We’ll be using the shades Ocean Breeze and Fresh Snow from De’Lanci Tender Night Eyeshadow Palette to create this gorgeous look!!!
- Start the eye makeup by applying Ocean Breeze as the base color, smudging and smoking it out from the outer to inner side.
- Use a hint of Fresh Snow at the inner corner and then use it to blend it up to the center of the lid to form a smoky gradient.
- Create a smooth long wing that extends till the brows using black eyeliner and smudge a little color on the lower lash line.
- Frame the brows well to let the eyes dominate after you’ve applied mascara or added extra lashes.
- Add a hint of blush and highlighter on the cheeks and tint up the lips with matte color to look dazzling.
4. The natural beauty
Talking of fall-inspired makeup looks you can never ignore the natural looks that are a rage! We bring on the natural beauty next in our lineup of simple fall makeup looks with all its freshness on!!!
- Start by working on the eyes giving the outer lash lines a hint of color using the black pigment from De’Lanci Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Palette.
- Do up the brows using the brown pigment from the same palette and shape it well keeping it light and natural-looking.
- Time to work on the face using a hint of blush color from De’Lanci Blush and Highlighter Face Makeup Palette.
- Use the highlighter from the palette to bring on a natural glow on the forehead, nose, Cupid Bow, above the cheek and chin.
- Use a gloss on the lips to give it a natural sheen and you’re ready to take on any event at any time.
- Read more on Top Minimal Makeup Looks from our experts.
5. Changing chameleon
It’s time to go super-bold with autumn-fall makeup looks and we have for you the dramatic changing color makeup for you! Use shade #06 Unicorn from the collection of De’Lanci Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow for the incredible simple fall makeup looks!!!
- Start by outlining the shape around the upper eyelid and fill it in using the multichrome chameleon purple-blue shade.
- Give the lower lash line a hint of the same color and start working on the area on the brow bone embellishment.
- Complete the eye makeup with mascara and a highly defined brow.
- Bronze up the face for a sun-kissed look. Know the reasons for patchy foundation and how to fix patchy foundation with this guide.
- Use the same multi-chrome color for the lips to give the overall color-changing effect.
6. Emerald eyes
We come to the next set of best fall makeup looks with this eye-catching green that is sure to entice envy! Use the colors of Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors De’Lanci to bring on the simple fall makeup looks that can also double as Euphoria. Get your hands on the Best Euphoria Makeup Looks from our beauty experts!
- Begin with the matte green as the base color building up the transition shades with other colors on the upper lids;
- Use the yellow at the center and blend to a perfect shading for the bright shading of colors;
- Draw out long sharp wings with eyeliner, add extra lashes, and define the brow bone to sharpen the look;
- Give the cheeks a hint of color for a flattering flush of healthy look;
- The lips are best done up with a nude matte tint to bring out the emphatic eye makeup.
7. Pink Goddess
Amazingly simple fall makeup looks that are going to leave an impression, this one comes with subtle radiance! Blend in the flush of pink on the eyes and cheek using shades from De’Lanci 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette. Check out this uber-chic look needing minimal efforts!!!
- Start with the eyelids shading them with the pink pigment in the palette going right up to the cut crease.
- Move on to the area beyond the cut-crease to the brow using the darker matte pink and blend it into a smooth transitional shade.
- Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with the silver shimmer for brightening the look.
- Shape the brow and coat the lashes with mascara to add depth to the eyes.
- Use the same shade to give the cheeks, temples, and the tip of the nose the same flush of color.
- Gloss up the nude lips for a totally fresh-looking face imitating the Gods.
8. True blue delight
Bring on this incredibly vibrant and sparkling look for the fall/autumn season to a faultless finish using De’Lanci Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette! You couldn’t have asked for more glamorous simple fall makeup looks than this. Dab on Vixen from De’Lanci Matte Lipstick Set Nude Waterproof 8 Colors for the complete look!!!
- Start with the electric blue from the Glitter Eyeshadow Palette and shade the area just beyond the cut-crease blending it evenly.
- Give the lower lash line a smudged coat of the same color and take it up to the upper lid area.
- Complete the eye makeup by coating the lashes with mascara and framing the eyebrows.
- Move on to the face to give the cheeks a flush of color and highlight the nose and forehead.
- Use Vixen from the Nude Lipstick palette for the lips and gloss it up for that added sheen to the look.
9. Graphic liners
If you’re looking for simple fall makeup looks that are brilliant but not loud, this is the look! Centered around graphically embellished eyes, the rest of the look is kept minimalistic. Perfect for the day or night, get the look using the shades of De’Lanci Heartquake Eyeshadow Palette 16 Colors!
- Start with the pale blue shade from the palette and do up the inner corner of the eyes.
- Take up the bright pink shade and color from the center to the outer eyes taking care to blend the transition.
- Smudge out the color along the lower lash line for the perfect impact.
- Time to embellish the outer eyes with the graphic design using a black eyeliner.
- Coat the lashes with mascara and set the brows to add depth to the look.
- Leave the rest of the face with the foundation and use a nude matte for the lips.
10. Red mania
You just can’t leave red out of any simple fall makeup looks! We’ve got you covered on this fascinating shade with just the look. Get it using shade Sunset of De’Lanci Little Prince & Rose 25 Color Eye Shadow and shade 09 from De’Lanci Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks!!!
- Start with the lovely red Sunset shade eyeshadow covering the upper lids beyond the cut-crease.
- Draw out the eyeliner along the upper lashes making a small wing.
- Thicken the lashes with mascara and shape the brows to a fill.
- Blush up the cheeks to a healthy tint.
- Do up the lips with the fascinating red 09 shade from the liquid lipstick collection to perfect the look.
11. Metallic luster
You can never go wrong with the inimitable nude shimmer for your simple fall makeup looks! We have it here for you using De’Lanci Take Me Away Nude Eyeshadow Palette and De’Lanci 25 Color Matte Multi Shade Lip Palette!!!
- Begin shading the eyelids using brown as the base and color up to the brow bone.
- Use the silver shimmer from the inner corner of the eyes to the center, building a dark gradient at the outer edge.
- Time to add some extra lashes, highlight the brow bone and fill in the brows to a perfect shape.
- Contour the cheeks with 03 Brown from De’Lanci Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick.
- Highlight it using 04 Bronze De’Lanci Multi-Functional Dual-ended Highlight Stick.
- Move on to the lip palette taking the dark chocolate color to outline the lips and create an ombre, and gloss it up.
12. Pretty woman
Wear the quintessential pretty woman simple fall makeup looks with the right dose of depth and warmth of colors! This is among the well-coordinated looks that border on being more fresh-looking and realistic. It’s all your to wear using the Beauty Carver Concealer Contour Multifunction Palette from De’Lanci!!!
- Use the coral shade of this multi-purpose palette to shade the eyes giving it a hint of tropical warmth.
- Keep the look minimal by coating the lashes and defining the brows to add depth to the eyes.
- Move on to contouring the cheeks with the same shade blending the color to add glow of fresh warmth.
- Tint the lips lightly with the Sunset Red from De’Lanci 18 colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette for irresistible lips.
Now that you have the best simple fall makeup looks and ideas for 2022, it’s time to get started with them. There is so much to explore in terms of looks and stunning makeup ideas using De’Lanci the lip, premium eyeshadow palette, and face products and tools. It’s important that you learn how to take care of your makeup tools; learn it from our experts with how to clean makeup brushes in 5 easy steps.