10+ Easy Natural Eye Makeup Looks for a Subtle Yet Striking Look
Natural or nude makeup has taken up the tag of being the ‘little black dress’ of the beauty arenas! The simple-looking makeup is definitely the chic look at any celebrity party, at weddings, and of course any formal event. It’s what everyone wants to wear to work as well giving them the look-good factor. This has made natural eye makeup looks much sought-after in beauty circles. They can range anywhere from the practical and minimal applications to the sultry and smoky versions for evening glam looks!!!
Table of Content
- What is natural eye makeup look?
- List of easy natural eye makeup looks for 2023
- Amazingly natural-bright looks
- Natural neutral eye makeup look
- Brown-lined natural-looking eyes
- Natural eye makeup for hooded eyes
- Winged natural-looking eye makeup
- Softly shining natural eye makeup look
- Emphatic natural eye makeup in liner
- Impressive brown shadow look
- Naturally smoked-looking eyes
- Total nude eye makeup look
- Glamorous natural-looking eyes
- 7+ tips to wear natural eye makeup looks
- Wrapping up
What is natural eye makeup look?
Natural eye makeup looks, involves the application of makeup products that help highlight the eyes naturally. The effect is that of naturally bright and beautiful-looking eyes with the minimal use of makeup products. The eyeshadow colors that are used to give the eye makeup looks natural feel are shades of brown and neutrals like shades of grey in a matte finish. Of course, you can make use of highlighter shades to brighten the areas around the eyes for this look!
List of easy natural eye makeup looks for 2023
Bring out the majestic you with the most fascinating natural eye makeup looks in all their grandiosity! Right for everyday wear and special occasions, these eye-catching eye makeup looks are just what you need. Pick one for your exceptional looks!!!
1. Amazingly natural-bright looks
Add an incredible glow to your eyes with this natural eye makeup looks that use very little colors! The look is perfect for any informal event for the day or even as your everyday office makeup. Get the amazingly natural-bright look right to accentuate your naturally beautiful eyes!!!
Steps to create the amazingly natural-bright looks
- Take care to prepare your skin with a basic cleansing routine, following up with primer, and concealer for a flawless canvas around the eyes.
- Use a hint of the Nude color from DE’LANCI 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette to cover the center of the lids.
- Apply it very lightly along the lower lash line from the center to the outer eye part.
- Highlight the brow bones, inner corner, and the inner parts of the upper and lower lash line with the shade Cream from the same palette.
- Finish the look with a coat of mascara and by filling in the brows with the brown shade for a naturally framed look.
2. Natural neutral eye makeup look
You can look pretty and chic at the same time with the natural eye makeup looks using neutral shades along with brown! This can be your eye makeup your best friend for the evening gala events letting you shine through the night. Give the natural neutral eye makeup look your best shot and see how you mesmerize all with your eyes!!!
Steps to create the natural neutral eye makeup look
- Give the skin around your eyes the precise preparation making it a smooth and bright canvas for the neutral colors to shine.
- Use the greyish brown shade as the base color from DE’LANCI 15 Color Nude Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Makeup Palette and use it all over the lids.
- Apply the same color very lightly along the lower lash line and smudge it out for an extended soft look.
- Blend a shade of nude brown on the outer eye area giving it a neat shape as per the eyes and apply the bright highlighter on the inner eyes.
- Complete the look with mascara and filling of the brows with the dark brown for a beautifully framed look.
3. Brown-lined natural-looking eyes
Enhance your beautiful eyes with the earthly brown tones giving you awesome natural eye makeup looks! A perfect multi-dimensional look for your face, you can give your eyes that mesmerizing finish with the subtle colors. Here’s the way to perfect the brown-lined natural-looking eyes look!!!
Steps to create the brown-lined natural-looking eyes
- Once you’re done with the regular cleaning, take care to prime and conceal any trace of discoloration around the eyes.
- Take the lightest brown color from the DE’LANCI Take Me Away Nude Eyeshadow Palette and apply all over the eyelids going right up to the brow bones and beyond the eyes to create a base.
- Use the darkest brown on the eyelids and blend well covering all of the skin with it.
- Apply the nude brown shade along the lower lash line and smudge it to create a prominent shadow.
- Highlight the inner eyes using the shimmering white and neatly fill the brows with a dark brown color.
4. Natural eye makeup for hooded eyes
Perfecting natural eye makeup looks for hooded eyes can seem challenging, but our expert makeup artist will make it super-easy for you! The trick to perfecting attractive eye makeup for hooded eyes is the deft use of color on the right parts. Just follow the expert’s advice for the natural eye makeup for hooded eyes!!!
Steps to follow for natural eye makeup for hooded eyes
- Take extra care to clean, prime, and conceal spots for hooded eyes as the skin area around is limited.
- For this type of eye, you will not be applying any colors on the lids as they get covered by the hood.
- Apply the greyish Silver color from the 9 Colors Panda Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette on the outer edge of the hood and blend inwards.
- Highlight the inner eyes and the brow bones with the Snow shade and blend it with the skin tone.
- Apply a thin coat of black eyeliner along the upper lash line starting from the center of the lids and end it where the eye ends.
- Complete the look by filling in the brows and applying mascara on the lashes.
5. Winged natural-looking eye makeup
Look the perfect corporate world diva with this stunning natural eye makeup looks in soft colors! It’s the look that lets you emphasize the depth of your eyes bringing out their instant vivacity. There’s so much you can tell those around just with a glance of those wonderfully done winged natural-looking eye makeup!!!
Steps to follow for winged natural-looking eye makeup
- Skin preparation of course is the key to this natural-looking eyeshadow look as in all others, so do it well.
- Shade the eyelid area with shade Loyalty from DE’LANCI Little Prince & Rose 25 Color Eye Shadow Palette going beyond till the end of the brows.
- Use the Glass Globe highlighter color along the upper lash line till the center, the inner eyes, and the lower lash line.
- Apply a black eyeliner color on the upper lash line from the center drawing out a small wing.
- Fill the brows to frame the eyes and add depth to them by coating the lashes with mascara.
6. Softly shining natural eye makeup look
Let your face glow with the soft sheen of this stunning natural eye makeup looks with your Midas makeup touch! Wear it to any evening event and electrify the occasion with your radiant eye makeup paired with pink nude lips. The softly shinning natural eye makeup look will do the talking for you!!!
Steps to follow for the softly shinning natural eye makeup look
- Give the area around the eyes a very good preparation for the soft colors to shine through brightly.
- Use the shade Cocoa Bear from DE’LANCI Tender Night Eyeshadow Palette as the base shade coloring the skin beyond the cut crease.
- Next, shimmer it up with Fresh Snow color applying it on the lid areas and the inner eyes. give the brow bones a dash of the color too.
- Take the black Smoke color with a thin flat brush and apply it as a liner drawing out a small thin wing.
- Complete the look by applying mascara and filling the brows with the nude shade for a natural-like fullness.
7. Emphatic natural eye makeup in liner
All you chic ladies that want to ditch intricate makeup looks for fabulous yet simple natural eye makeup looks, this is just for you! Go effortlessly glamorous with the emphatic natural eye makeup in liner. Look incredible at any time for any occasion or everyday working time with flawlessly beautiful eyes!!!
Step to create the emphatic natural eye makeup in liner look
- Be diligent with your skin cleansing, priming, and concealing as there are very few colors to hide any flaw on the skin.
- You will need just a light brush of the earthen brown color from DE’LANCI Take Me Away Nude Eyeshadow Palette.
- Apply it along the lower lash line and the outer corner of the eyes to add depth and dimension to them.
- Apply a thick line of black eyeliner with a small wing along the upper lash line and coat the lashes with mascara.
- Take care to define and fill the brows with a natural brown shade from the same palette for beautifully framed-looking eyes.
8. Impressive brown shadow look
Spell out your true self with the subtle shades of your natural eye makeup looks and see the world laude you for it! Put on this bright and warm eye makeup that subtly adds depth to your looks. Walk into an informal get-together or rock it with your friends at any time of the day or evening with the impressive brown shadow look!!!
Steps to create an impressive brown shadow look
- Give your skin preparation a good amount of time to come out with a spotlessly smooth canvas around the eyes.
- Start applying the brown shade from DE’LANCI 12 Colors Sweet Orange Eyeshadow Palette onto the eyelids going right up to the crease but limiting to the eyeballs.
- Apply a very light shade of the color along the lower lash lines to enhance the look of the eyes.
- Use a black eyeliner to line both the upper and lower lash lines from the center to the end of the eyes.
- Brighten the inner eyes with the highlighter color from the palette, and coat the lashes with mascara.
- Finish the look by defining and filling the brows with the brown color for a fully framed look to the eyes.
9. Naturally smoked-looking eyes
Time to glam up with your natural smokey eye makeup looks like the complete diva! Go for this look when you’re in the mood to make a lasting impression at the evening party. A simple extension of the natural colors of our eyes, the naturally smoked-looking eyes are sure to cast a magical spell!!!
Steps to create naturally smoked-looking eyes
- Your skin should be clear and even canvas that is spotless too for the smokey shade to play out uniformly.
- You’ll be using the Coal shade from DE’LANCI Panda Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette to create the smoky look.
- Apply it on the outer edges of the eyes and blend outwards till the end of the brows and over the brow bones for the effect.
- Shade the lower lash line from the center of the eyes to the outer end to complete the smoky look.
- Apply the highlighter Snow to the inner eyes, coat the lashes with mascara, and fill and define the brows for the complete look.
10. Total nude eye makeup look
Beautiful-looking eyes with the right natural eye makeup looks can be your best friend at any time and any place! Get this super-easy yet insanely attractive-looking eye makeup in minutes and impress anyone around. You can wear this total nude eye makeup literally anywhere!!!
Steps to create the total nude eye makeup look
- Get the skin preparation part right for this look as it’s the base on which the natural color will play out.
- Now, take the Nude shade from DE’LANCI 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette and start applying it on the lids.
- Take the color just beyond the cut crease and blend such that it looks natural on your skin tone. apply the same shade along the lower lash lines too.
- Take the Cream highlighter color and apply it along the upper lash line at the center of the lids and the inner corners.
- Coat the eyelashes with mascara, define and fill the brows with the brown matte Nude color to complete the look.
11. Glamorous natural-looking eyes
Shade up the eyes with the natural eye makeup looks and put on your full-on-glam side! Walk into any gathering and get wowed for your eye makeup that becomes the center of attention on your face. Create glamorous natural-looking eyes with a few swipes of the natural brown shades and be the instant diva!!!
Steps to create glamorous natural-looking eyes
- Get along with your skin preparation regime so that you have the most beautiful skin around the eyes for the look to show.
- Start shading the eyelids going beyond the cut crease with the matte brown from DE’LANCI 15 Color Nude Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Makeup Palette that complements your skin tone.
- Use the color to shade the outer part of the eyes as the base color that also extends the look of the eyes.
- Apply the same color along the lower lash lines and smudge it out for a soft and extended look.
- Time to apply black eyeliner color along the lash lines, coat the lashes with mascara, and finally shape and fill the brows too.
7+ Tips to Wear Natural Eye Makeup Looks
Applying eyeshadow colors helps enhance the look of the eyes, and bring them to the center stage of the face. This perfectly justifies the rising demand for products that help do it as studied in Global Eye Makeup Market Forecasts to 2029. Do it well with these amazing pro tips!!!
- Choose matte brown and grey tones to match and complement your skin tone for any natural eye makeup looks.
- Add a slightly darker color to the crease to add depth to your eyes and increase the halo effect.
- Applying eyeliner only along the crease line creates a halo effect around the eyes giving them an instant lift and is best suited for matured lids.
- For a less pigmented eyeshadow effect, apply a white eyeshadow color before applying any of the nude colors.
- Tightline the upper waterline with a brown eyeliner pencil for the most naturally fuller lashes look.
- Leave the lower lashes mascara-free, rather, smoke out the lower lash line with a brown eyeshadow color for a natural look.
- Lighten up the area beneath the eyes in a triangle form to create a naturally lifted look to the eyes.
Get started with the natural eye makeup looks that complement your mood, personality, and of course the time to wear it! There’s so much you can do with the natural browns and neutrals. Mix and match the colors of the De’Lanci 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow Palette to find the exact match to your skin tone and you’ll be amazed at the beauty of the looks!!!