7+ Instagram-Worthy Fourth of July Eye Makeup Looks 
Stir up the patriotic fervor and flaunt it on this USA Independence Day with the most fascinating eye makeup ever! Wear the most forthcoming Fourth of July eye makeup looks in red, blue, and white, or go monochromatic in one of them. It’s time to stand out in the crowd and cheer all the way through the day with the best eye makeup looks for the day. Get down scrolling and discover the most interesting colors you can wear around your eyes this 4th of July. Our makeup artist gives you a complete choice of looks!!!
Table of content:
- List of eye makeup looks for the Fourth of July 2023
- Stripes on the Eyes
- The Blues of Independence
- Showing off the red, blue, and white
- Raise the Brows with Red
- Dotted-up Eyes Independence Day Look
- Wear the Liberation in Your Eyes
- Uncle Sam on the Eyes and the Face
- Go Red on Independence Day
- 5+ pro tips to wear Fourth of July eye makeup look
- Wrapping up
List of Eye Makeup Looks for the Fourth of July 2023
With the 4th of July just around the corner, these red and blue eye makeup look are sure to heat things up for the day! Discover each of these looks and how to get them right knowing How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow Like a Pro and make your pick!!!
1. Stripes on the eyes
Get the Stripes on the Eyes as your Fourth of July eye makeup looks 2023 in the iconic red and white. Dazzle and delight through the day or celebrate some sizzling fireworks on the night of American Independence Day! It’s all for you to wear!!!
How to create the Stripes on the Eyes look:
- Attach an adhesive tape along the side of your eyes before using the colors.
- Create the red and white stripes from the crease cut to the forehead areas using the colors from DE’LANCI Mysterious Queen 72 Color Eyeshadow Makeup Book.
- Now, take the blue shade and apply it on the eyelids till the cut crease.
- Shade along the lower lash line with the same eyeshadow color and blend the edge.
- Remove the tape and pair up the look with a similar theme on the lips.
2. The blues of Independence
Soak in the spirit of the special day with a marvelous Blues of Independence Fourth of July eyeshadow looks! Bring into prominence the true feel of this USA Independence Day with the vibrating shade on the eyes complementing with red lips!!!
How to create the Blues of Independence eye makeup look:
- Make a mix of the shades Musician + Secret and blend the color for a bright blue using DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette.
- Apply this color on the eyelids with a small eyeshadow brush going just above the cut crease.
- Now, lighten up the area above using only the touch of the Musician shade and blend for a seamless transition of the shades.
- Lighten up the inner corners of the eyes with a dash of the Party shimmer.
- Do up the lips in red for the themed makeup look for USA Independence Day.
3. Showing off the red, blue, and white
Let Showing off the red, blue, and white Fourth of July makeup looks be a privilege for you this 2023 as a citizen on the United States of America! Resonate the vibes of freedom and its celebrations all around you and let others strike the chord with your awesome makeup!!!
How to create the Showing off the red, blue, and white eye makeup look:
- Take the brilliant blue shade from DE’LANCI blue eyeshadow palette and color the upper lids.
- Blend the shade just above the cut crease giving it a uniform color pay-off.
- Now, use a dark red color from the palette and line the lower lash line.
- Smudge the color for a softer and better impact of the color.
- Brighten the inner eyes using the white color from the palette, shape the brows, and pair the lips with matching colors.
- Get to know the details of How to do Smoky Eye Makeup for Beginners by our expert makeup artist.
4. Raise the brows with red
Go unconventional with you Fourth of July eye makeup looks as you Raise the Brows with Red eye makeup! Interesting and alluring, the look is a great way to show the pride that you take in celebrating the Independence Day of the United States of America!!!
How to create Raise the Brows with Red Eye makeup look:
- Create the dark blue eyeshadow look on the upper eyelids using the reciprocating shade from DE’LANCI 35 Color Travel With Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette.
- Blend the color so that it touches near the brows.
- Use the black from the palette along the lower lash line and meet it up with the upper blue and blend the shades together.
- Now, take the dark red color with a thin brush and color up the brows with it for the complete eye makeup look.
- Pair it up with red and white on the lips for the occasion.
5. Dotted-up Eyes Independence Day Look
Level up your fun quotient with the beautiful Fourth of July eye makeup looks as you celebrate this joyous occasion! Let your Dotted-up Eyes Independence Day Look slay everyone around you with its high spirits!!!
How to create the Dotted-up Eyes Independence Day Look:
- Use a cream-colored Family shade from the DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette to shade the eyelids.
- Now, take different brushes for the red, blue, and orange shades to create the dots just below the lower eyelids.
- Use the shades Secret, Dream, and Sunrise to create a medium-sized colorful dotted design.
- Give the inner eyes a brightening shade of Joy shimmer for the complete eye makeup.
- Define the eyebrows, coat the lashes with mascara, and pair the lips with a matte light red color.
6. Wear the Liberation in Your Eyes
Time to speak your mind to the world with your Fourth of July makeup looks and what better way to do it than Wear the Liberation in Your Eyes! Let the myriad of red, white, and blue bring out the spirit of freedom that you enjoy every day and on this special American Independence Day!!!
How to create the Wear the Liberation in Your Eyes look:
- Time to start the look with the lightest of all eyeshadow colors, that is, the reddish pink on the eyelids.
- Use the shades from DE’LANCI 35 Bright Colors Matte Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette using the space blue color from it next.
- Draw out the upper cut crease like with it and then move on the smudge out the color along the lower lash lines.
- Take the white color from the palette and draw out the inner eye designs and then use it to highlight the area below the brows.
- Define the brows for a good framing and coat the lashes with mascara to add depth to the eyes.
7. Uncle Sam on the Eyes and Face
Uncle Sam on the Eyes and the Face is the classic red and blue eye makeup look for American Independence Day! Popular through the ages, you can’t miss it out this year as you participate in the special themed events for the Day!!!
How to create the Uncle Sam on the Eyes and the Face eye makeup:
- Paint out the area around the right eye with the Blue Rose color from DE’LANCI Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette using a cut out of the stars on it.
- Line both the lash lines with black eyeliner for the eyes to remain defined.
- Now, take Maple Red and Moonlight colors to paint out the red and white stripes on the left eye and the rest of the face.
- Apply volumizing mascara on the left eyelashes to bring it to prominence along with the look.
8. Go Red on Independence Day
Let the spirits soar high with the Go Red on Independence Day special Fourth of July eye makeup looks! Bright and vibrant, it’s the perfect look to wear for any event or occasion to celebrate the Independence Day of the United States of America during the day or at night!!!
How to create the Go Red on Independence Day eye makeup look:
- Take the flaming red shimmer color from DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette using an eyeshadow brush.
- Apply it all over the eyelids going right up to the brows and blend into a seamless flow of color.
- Outline the lower lash line with the black color from the palette and then run the matte red color over it.
- Use the white highlighter from the palette and dab it on the inner eyes leading to the lower lash line to open up the look.
- Shape out the brows and coat the lashes with mascara to frame them and add depth to the look.
5+ Pro Tips to Wear Fourth of July Eye Makeup Look
Here are some pro tips for your Fourth of July eye makeup looks that will help add brilliance to them and also make them last for as long as you wish to celebrate!
- Start with well-hydrated skin: Clean and hydrate the delicate skin around the eyes before everything else so that it sets the base to a lasting canvas.
- Use a primer adequately: It’s crucial to even out the fine lines around the eyes so that the bright colors of Fourth of July eye makeup looks stand out without creasing or the color depositing in them.
- Make use of tapes: Clean up the edges of the makeup to give it a sharp look that stands out and for that make use of medical adhesive tapes around the eyes before applying the colors!
- Wear eye makeup before everything else: Since you’ll be working with prominent colors like red and blue, it is always easier to clear any fall-off on the face if you create the eye makeup look first!
- Highlight the brows and lashes: Shape out your brows beforehand as they set the frame to your eyes, and highlight the lashes with mascara to add depth to them and bring them out brilliantly!
- Use powder on the lashes: Give your natural eyelashes an instant volume by coating them with mascara, applying some translucent powder on them, and then reapplying mascara!
Celebrate this Independence Day of the USA with the most outstanding Fourth of July eye makeup looks that speak volumes of your heart! Use the long-stay brilliance of the colors of DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette to whip up any of your favorite looks. Share your favorite Fourth July eye makeup look in the comment section and inspire others too!!!