10+ Thanksgiving Makeup Looks You’ll Want to Wear in 2022
Thanksgiving is great time of the year when you come together with friends and family! It’s a time to be photo-ready as the cameras continue to capture the moments relentlessly. Sure thing you need to have your looks in place to see yourself beaming on social media. Our experts have for you 10+ Thanksgiving makeup looks that will elevate you with just the vibrancy for the occasion. Check out these super easy Thanksgiving makeup looks for 2022 and see how you stand out!
Table of Content:
- Best thanksgiving makeup looks you’ll want to recreate
- All-so-natural look
- A flush of rose
- The fall glam look
- Bronzed and smoked
- Classic with cat eyes
- The graphic eyeliner
- The neon pop
- Classic red lips
- Bright with shimmers
- Cranberry crush of color
- Spiced up pumpkin look
- Soft and subtle with green
- Wrapping up
Best Thanksgiving Makeup Looks You’ll Want to Recreate
It’s the time of the year when makeup mimics nature mirroring the falling leaves or picks on Thanksgiving staples like squash and cranberry sauce! Let our beauty expert take you through Thanksgiving makeup looks step by step to electrify you with the right graze of colors!!!
1. All-so-natural look
Keep up with the trend, and look naturally gorgeous this Thanksgiving 2022 with Thanksgiving makeup looks that highlight your natural assets. Get it covered with the 6 Colors Diamond Highlighter Palette giving the final touch!
Once you’re done with the basic cleansing and preparation of the skin with the primer and foundation regime, start applying a light blush color that accentuates your skin color.
Pick the best shade from the Beauty Carver Concealer Contour Multi-Function Palette by De’Lanci; in case you’re not sure, learn how to use concealer for beginners with our expert makeup guide.
Lightly shade the eyes along the upper and lower eyelids as close to the lash line as possible with a light brown color. Give the lashes a generous coat of volumizing mascara to brighten the eyes.
Touch up the lips with a natural shade from your nude liquid lipstick collection.
Now it’s time to add the natural sheen to the face with the highlighter. Touch up the nose, apple of the cheek, upper eyelid, and clavicles to reflect the natural healthy sheen for the perfect naturally glowing look.
2. A flush of rose
Thanksgiving is always about gratitude and what better than wearing one of those refreshing Thanksgiving makeup looks for a super impact! The rosy flush of colors never go outdated and it’s among the cute makeup looks for Thanksgiving too!!!
- Start off with your meticulous cleansing, and priming routine following it up with applying foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Carefully cover up any spots or blemishes with an appropriate concealer color for a flawless skin look.
- Begin with the eyes giving them a coat of light rose eyeshadow and follow up with a black liner close to the lash line on the upper lids. Give both the upper and lower lashes a coat of mascara to make the eyes prominent.
- Follow up on your brow shape with a light brown eyeshadow to frame the eyes well.
- Apply a light brush of contour and a rosy blush color on the cheeks just above it blending both for a streak-free and seamlessly naturally flushed look.
- Use shade #04 De’Lanci Multi-Functional Double-Headed Blush Stick for the best look; learn how to apply blush stick from our experts. Complete the look with a rosy-tinted natural lip color for a truly rose-flushes look.
3. The fall glam look
Mimic the colors of the fall leaves but the brighter way with the super-glamorous vibrant Thanksgiving makeup looks! Chic and eye-catching, you’re sure to storm the internet with your Thanksgiving 2022 looks!!!
- Take care to prepare your skin with a good scrub, moisturizing, and priming. Use a natural skin color foundation for setting the base and follow it up with the right concealer for a flawless look.
- Begin with your eyes giving the lids a coat of a warm pinkish orange color and add a little shimmer to the center. Finish by coating the lashes with mascara and framing the eyes by defining the brows using a light brown eyeshadow color.
- Give the cheeks a flush of the same shade of blush blending it seamlessly. 03 Lover of De’Lanci Multi-Functional Double-Headed Blush Stick is an ideal shade for this look. You can use the product both as blush and eyeshadow color for a perfectly harmonized look.
- Add the natural shine to the skin with a light highlighting effect over your blush. Cover the lips using a nude color with a warm orange tone from De’Lanci Matte Lipstick Set Nude Waterproof 8 Colors palette to complete the look.
- Pair up accessories like an autumnal flower on the hair to bring in the aura of the season in your Thanksgiving makeup looks 2022.
4. Bronzed and smoked
Wear the all-time favorite look of the healthy bronzed look coupled with smoked eyes as your Thanksgiving makeup looks 2022, and you’ll never have to look back! Here’s how to go about this uber-chic yet easy Thanksgiving makeup look.
- Begin by cleaning your face and applying a light moisturizing base before applying any makeup. Follow it up with the right-toned foundation and concealer where needed for flawless-looking skin.
- Move on to create those classic smoked eyes by applying black eyeshadow till the cut-crease of the eyes and follow it up with a darker coat close to the upper lash line.
- Give the lower lash line a coat too and smudge it out evenly to meet the upper line and clean up the shape with a concealer.
- Now it’s time to give the face that quintessential bronzed look by applying the bronzing color over the cheeks and temple areas. Take care to blend the color well for a naturally sun-kissed and bronzed look after applying highlighter on the upper cheeks.
- Tint the lips using a nude Vixen shade from De’Lanci Matte Lipstick Set Nude Waterproof 8 Colors to complete the look.
5. Classic with cat eyes
When you’re a lover of a chic and bright natural minimalistic looks, we have you covered with this on our list of Thanksgiving makeup looks for 2022! Add some flattering shades to your face and let it glow as the eyes stand out with the classic cat eyes!!!
- Start with the regular skin cleansing, moisturizing, and priming before applying foundation and concealer.
- Highlight the natural color of your face by adding a graze of blush on the cheek blending it upwards and outwards. Now, work on the eyes by applying a natural brown eyeshadow over the lids and lining some along the lower lash line.
- It’s time to draw out the cat eyes with black eyeliner; take care to carefully close the inner eyes without smudging. Do up the lashes with a volumizing mascara or attach your favorite false lashes to add depth to the eyes.
- Draw out the eyebrows to their natural shape by applying brow eyeshadow to set the frame to your beautiful cat eyes.
- It’s time to apply some shine to your face especially the inner eye areas, over the blush, and the nose for that natural inner glow.
- Finish up by applying a nude lipstick shade complementing your skin tone, and you’re all set with your super Thanksgiving makeup looks of 2022. Explore more minimal makeup looks that our experts have to suggest for any occasion
6. The graphic eyeliner
When you’re in the mood for some electrifying bold Thanksgiving makeup looks, we have just the eye-catching suggestion for you! Attract all the attention you want to yourself with this multi-dimensional look to your eyes during Thanksgiving 2022!!!
- Time to get started with the normal cleansing, moisturizing, and priming before applying the foundation to a clean skin supported by a concealer for the dark spots or blemishes.
- Move on to the all-so-important eye makeup that is the focal point of this look by using the light blue matte eyeshadow from De’Lanci 35 Bright Colors Matte Shimmer Eyeshadow Makeup Palette. Use it to just above the cut-crease of the upper eyelid and along the lower lash line smudging it for a soft look.
- It’s time to start drawing the graphic eyeliner by extending a line from the outer corner aimed to the outer tip of the eyebrow. Now, start from the inner corner of the eye following the line slightly above the cut-crease, and join it with the lower line forming the graphic outline.
- Apply your mascara to highlight the lashes and add depth to the eyes and frame them by shaping and filling the brows with a filler color.
- Blush up the cheeks and forehead lightly for a healthy flush of color and top it up with a highlighter above the cheekbone and tip of the nose.
- Outline and fill the pouts with a reddish nude shade; complete the look with matching blue accessories and a complementing outfit for a fabulous Thanksgiving 2022.
7. The neon pop
Strike a chord between the sheer minimalistic and super-bold look with the pop of neon color for your Thanksgiving makeup looks of 2022.
Once you’re done reading the canvas of your face with the cleansing, moisturizing, priming, and foundation application, make sure to use the concealer for a flawless effect;
- Get started with the special eye look by using the light green shade from the De’Lanci Heartquake Eyeshadow Palette 16 Colors.
- Use it both on the upper lid and along the lower lash line for the neon color effect.
- You can choose to smoke out the outer eyes with a darker shade that you should blend seamlessly with the green color.
- Highlight the eyes by applying mascara or use false lashes and accentuate the brows by filling the for the complete eye look.
- Use a light bronzing color for the sun-kissed look on the upper cheek and temple region. Follow it up with a light highlight on the upper cheekbone for a natural glow.
- Outline the lips and fill them in with a nude color and gloss it up or leave it matte as per your taste.
8. Classic red lips
Red never goes out of fashion and here’s one of the classic Thanksgiving makeup looks that will effortlessly give you the chic look! Glow with a hint of color vibrancy about your look as you wear this sweet and easy Thanksgiving 2022 look!!!
- Get the flawless looking natural skin look by following the regular cleansing and moisturizing before applying anything else on your face. Prime it up and follow on with the foundation and concealer to get the blemish-free look.
- Give the eyes a hint of a light pink eyeshadow moving up to the cut crease region and blending it evenly. Follow up on the eyeliner drawing a line close to the upper lash line ending it just beyond the eyes.
- Thicken the eyelashes with mascara or wear false lashes to give the eyes more depth. Finish off the brows by shaping and filling them while retaining the natural look. Give the cheeks a graze of pink blush for the hint of natural healthy color of skin.
- It’s time to nail the final look with the red lipstick; take shade 09 of De’Lanci Multicolor Aesthetic Matte Lipsticks and outline and fill in the lips for that perfect red pout.
- Learn how to make lipsticks last longer as our experts take you through with an easy guide.
9. Bright with shimmers
Here’s one of those incredibly electrifying Thanksgiving makeup looks for all your makeup enthusiasts that want to rock the occasion this year! Sparkle it up with shimmer and go effortlessly glamorous all through!!!
- Bring in your flawless skin look by following the normal cleansing, moisturizing, priming, foundation, and concealer application.
- Eyes are the focal point of the look so start with a light pink base eyeshadow color going all the way up to the brow bone and beyond the outer edge beneath the brow. Use the Blue Rose shade from the De’Lanci Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette going up till the cut crease region and blend the color with the base color.
- Follow up the shimmer effect using the Start Twinkle shade of the same palette at the center of the eyelids blending them with your finger for a smooth finish. Give the final look to the eyes with a black eyeliner along the upper and lower lash lines and coating the lashes with mascara.
- Blush up the cheeks with a hint of color and add a glow by highlighting the upper cheekbones.
- Fill the lips with a nude color to let the shimmering eyes do all the talking during Thanksgiving 2022.
10. Cranberry crush of color
When you’re a fan of lip colors and wish to keep the rest minimalistic this Thanksgiving, we owe you just the look! This is surely among the Thanksgiving makeup looks of 2022 that is going to be super-popular with all lipstick lovers!!!
- You need to be extra careful to bring in the flawless skin by properly cleansing and moisturizing the face as the entire look is based on a clean skin. Use a foundation that is exactly the same shade as your skin tone for the perfect look.
- Follow it up with a concealer that complements your skin tone and covers up every spot or blemish, and dark circle.
- You can choose to wear eyeliner close to the lash line and do up the lashes with mascara. Make sure that you shape the brows and fill them with a light color in case it’s too sparse.
- Now it’s time to highlight the pout carefully with the deep cranberry red from the DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks palette and fill it in.
- Leave it matte or gloss it up with the glosser from the palette to complete your Thanksgiving look.
11. Spiced up pumpkin look
Pumpkin pie is synonymous with Thanksgiving and we surely can’t miss out on the Thanksgiving makeup looks that mimic on the shade! The accent is on the eyes and complementing gear that will bring out the essence of the occasion in your look!!!
- Bring on the clean slate of a bright skin by cleansing, moisturizing, priming, and foundation laying. Take care to cover up all blemishes and scars to bring out the flawlessly radiant skin look.
- It’s time to start the show-stopping eye makeup using Cocoa shade from the DE'LANCI Nocturne Eyeshadow Palette. Work right up the brow bones blending and diluting the color as you move up for the perfectly blended look.
- Use the white moonlight shade to create a white cut crease along your natural one for the ultra effect. Smear a light coat of white along the center of the lid and move it inwards to lighten and brighten the eyes.
- Give the upper lash line a coat of liner and use mascara to highlight the lashes and add depth and dimension to the eyes. Dust a highlighter on the upper cheeks, nose, and temple for the inner glow effect.
- Outline the lips with a nude color and gloss up the lips for the completely natural looks that brings out the dramatic eyes.
- Complete the look using a pumpkin stripped bandana and complementing outfit for the perfect Thanksgiving look of 2022.
12. Soft and subtle with green
Take on the big makeup look in green this Thanksgiving and enhance your flattering look with the signature shade of green! You’ll love to flaunt one of these Thanksgiving makeup looks that are just jaw-droppingly gorgeous!!!
- Once you’re done with your face cleansing and moisturizing, start applying your primer to even out the skin. Follow it up by applying foundation for a smooth skin look and make it flawless by using the right concealer.
- Start working on the eye makeup by applying a green shade from the Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors taking it up to the cut crease. Highlight the cut crease with a darker shade of green and add the base color to the lower lash line smudging and softening it as you go.
- Add a dash of the brownish-yellow shade to the inner corner and blend it inwards to create a smooth transition of colors.
- If you have thick lashes, coat them, or else use false lashes to add depth and warmth to the eyes. Frame the eyes by arching and defining the brows with a light brown color.
- Work up the cheek areas with a light blush topped by highlighter for the glow-from-within look. Define the lips with a natural gloss or nude lip color for the final look.
There’s plenty to thank for in life and do it in style with the best Thanksgiving makeup looks for 2022 by our expert. Experiment with something new or go traditional from among the top 10+ looks listed above. We have a super guide for you to know how to apply liquid eyeshadow for beginners so that you can experiment with any look you like. Don’t forget to collect your De’Lanci premium lip, eye, and face makeup products and tools before the start of all the festivities!!!