8+ Stunning Multichrome Eyeshadow Looks to Try Out for Special Occasions
Create a hypnotic spell with some of the most fascinating multichrome eyeshadow looks you can ever think of! Multichrome eyeshadow colors give off kaleidoscopic colors depending on the pigments that they contain color-reflecting particles. These finely milled particles of the eyeshadow colors give off different shades as light reflects on them at varying angles. This gives the look of playful multichrome eyeshadow shades that bring on the vibrancy of the shifting colors. It’s time for you to transform your eyes with some of these prismatic shades that make you the true show-stopper!!!
Table of Content
- List of multichrome eyeshadow looks to try out
- Bordered prism of colors
- Dual combination multichrome look
- Bold and brazen in multichrome
- Petite blending of multichrome duo
- Multichrome eyeshadow with eyeliner look
- Floating multichrome eyeshadow look
- Full-blown multichrome color eyeshadow look
- Floating multichrome eyeshadow look
- 7+ pro tips while wearing multichrome eyeshadow look
- Use a concealer as a primer
- Choose a color scheme wisely
- Mix and match for variation
- Use multichrome as an eyeliner
- Go subtle for lighter looks:
- Add a dash to your lips
- Keep the remaining colors mild
- Pair it with matching outfits
- Wrapping up
List of multichrome eyeshadow looks to try out
We got in touch with our specialist makeup artist to suggest some captivating multichrome eyeshadow looks for lighting up the eyes! Try them on!!!
The blended-to-the-brows multichrome eyeshadow looks is good for any occasion or event! It is ideal for those of you that wish to keep it subtle and yet look your glamorous best. All you need to do is to pick the light pink shade of DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Eyeshadow to work the magic on your lids!!!
How to wear the blended-to-the-brows multichrome look:
- Start by preparing the eyes by cleaning and applying primer for the colors to set and retain well for longer durations.
- Use DE‘LANCI Starry Explorer Makeup Brush to take the multichrome eyeshadow color from the container, and dust off the excess.
- Apply it to the center of the eyelids and blend in all directions going right up to the brow bones.
- Apply a second coat if you want a darker and more emphatic monochromatic tone to the eyeshadow.
- Draw out a black line along the upper lash line and fix extra lashes to bring out the depth of the eyes.
- Shape out the brows and clean their edges using a concealer to give a sharp framing to the eyes and their makeup colors.
2. Bordered prism of colors
Go overly emphatic or strikingly bold with either of these 2 bordered prisms of colors multichrome eyeshadow looks and their unusual borders! Make your choice depending on whether you prefer the black-shaded emphasis or the bolder play of colors. Either way, you are sure to stand out at any event you go wearing them on yourself!!!
How to wear the bordered prism of colors multichrome look:
- Prepare the base well so that the prismatic colors of the eyeshadow stand out well on clean skin.
- Start by taking the DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Eyeshadow color with a small-headed eyeshadow brush and apply it on the lids.
- Blend it well for a homogenous play of color before drawing out the border of your choice.
- In the case of the dark and thick border, line the lower lash line with the multichrome color before drawing the outer shape.
- For the less emphatic border, restrict the multichrome eyeshadow color to the inner corner of the lids only and accentuate with lashes.
- Read more on Simple Glitter Eyeshadow Looks for more ideas on creating unique looks.
3. Dual combination multichrome look
Time to go beyond the conventional multichrome eyeshadow looks with this amazing dual combination multichrome look! The look makes use of 2 different shades of the multichrome liquid eyeshadow for the eyes to enhance the drama. The look gets its special emphasis with the outlining of the counterpart color on the upper lash line and the same-colored outer lines!!!
How to wear the dual combination multichrome look:
- You need to start with clean skin as always for the pigments of the multichrome eyeshadow colors to play out well.
- It’s good to create a neat outline first using the 2 different DE’LANCI Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow colors on the lids so that there is the shape remains sharp.
- Now, take the applicator of the 2 different colors and fill in the shapes within the lid blending the colors to an even finish.
- Now, line the upper lash line with the thin line of the color on the opposite lid and then move on to create the outer circle with a broken line.
- Finish the look with added lashes and a sharp eyebrow for the final framing of the eyes.
4. Bold and brazen in multichrome
Bold and brazen multichrome eyeshadow looks is surely the way to go when you want to take the stage with your looks! Draw it out in your favorite shade from DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette and watch the unraveling of the show. A stunningly attractive blend of colors in an ardent shape showing their multi-hues is just what a show-stopper like you needs!!!
How to wear the bold and brazen in multichrome eyeshadow look:
- As always, wipe clean the skin around the eyes and prep it with an eye primer for the color pigments to intensify their roles.
- Cut out the shape of the eyes with the color that you wish to apply starting with the upper lids and then move on to the lower lash area.
- It’s time to fill in the defined area with the color and blend it to a flawless finish for the right color pay off.
- Now, take another eyeshadow brush and some black shade from grey eyeshadow palette to apply it at the outer edge of the eyes and blend them inwards.
- Add extra lashes to the upper lids, and define the brows with black eyeshadow for prominent framing of the eyes.
5. Petite blending of multichrome duo
Pretty and attractive this petite blending of multichrome duo is a good choice for a beautiful look that is eye-catching but not too heavy! It makes the multichrome eyeshadow combinations an attractive option with the DE’LANCI Multichrome Liquid Eyeshadow colors at your disposal. Make your choice while combining the colors, but we suggest these light and bright tones for the most fascinating play of multichrome pigments on the eyes!!!
How to wear the petite blending of multichrome duo eyeshadow look:
- Once you’re done with the cleaning of the dirt and oil around the eyes, go on to apply the primer and let it set in for a minute or so.
- Outline the shape of the eyes with a dark blue eyeliner pen set or pencil as suggested, or you can try something that you feel complements your eyes.
- Start by applying the lighter of the 2 shades on your eyelids and move on the applying the other, and blend them into a seamless transition.
- Complete the look by attaching extra lashes or layering your own with mascara, and define the eyebrows to add depth and dimension to the look.
6. Multichrome eyeshadow with eyeliner look
You can surely wear the stunning multichrome eyeshadow looks to less formal get-together and while hanging out with friends too! The multichrome eyeshadow with eyeliner look is just what you need for your makeup. Bright and attractive, yet not too flashy, you have all the attention while being in the right spirits!!!
How to wear the multichrome eyeshadow with eyeliner look:
- Start off with the facial cleanser and primer on the skin around the eyes to create the right base for the play of multichrome colors.
- Now take the Olive Yellow shade from DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Eyeshadow, and apply it on the eyelids.
- Blend the color with an eyeshadow brush such that it colors till the cut crease evenly and smoothly.
- Now, use a black eyeshadow color or an eyeliner to line the upper lash and lower lash lines in a continuous way.
- Finish the looks by coating the lashes with mascara and defining the brows so that the eyes get more depth and definition.
7. Shaded up multichrome color eyeshadow look
Go ultra-chic with your looks for your next event appearance with this alluring shaded up multichrome eyeshadow look! Shifting multichrome colors with a soft twist, it is a great choice for formal occasions that demand a glamorous look. It’s the perfect way to attenuate the elitist in you with the lavender eyes and red lips killer combination!!!
How to wear the shaded-up multichrome eyeshadow looks:
- Give the skin preparation around the eyes a head start with cleaning, applying the primer, and allowing it to settle for a couple of minutes.
- Proceed to apply the eyeshadow color using an eyeshadow brush taking the Lavender DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Eyeshadow.
- Blend the color all the way up to the brows for the color pigments to show their changing shades.
- Line the center of the upper lash line with a light neon-blue color for added flash of color, and follow up with extra lashes, and brow definition.
- Complete the look with bright red lip shade from De’Lanci Matte Lipstick Palette that brings out its chic contrast with the elegant lavender eyeshadow.
8. Floating multichrome eyeshadow look
Go casual and attractive with multichrome eyeshadow looks that brings an instant glow of colors to your face! Go subtle with the multichrome color giving it a floating presence on and around the lids. See the instant difference it makes while highlighting your natural-like looks and makeup!!!
How to create Floating multichrome eyeshadow look:
- Start by carefully preparing the skin around the eyes as the look uses less color and so it has to stand out well.
- Take the color with an eyeshadow brush from DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Eyeshadow and apply on the outer edge of the eyes, near the arch of the brows, and the inner corners.
- Next, take a light pink eyeshadow color and shade the upper lash lines, and above the crease to create an interesting highlight.
- Apply mascara to the lashes, and brush the brows for a prominent framing of the yes for the final look.
- Get more ideas on Step-by-step Guide: How to Create Winged Eyeliner Like a Pro for any special occasion from our makeup experts.
9. Full-blown multichrome color eyeshadow look
Full-blown multichrome color eyeshadow look is for those ultra-glamorous times that are set to see the play of colors uninhibited! A typical evening gala or special event look, make sure you’re ready to carry it off confidently. Among those multichrome eyeshadow looks that cover the entire eyes, you have every chance to stand out as the reigning queen with it!!!
How to wear the full-blown multichrome color eyeshadow look:
- Give the skin around the eyes a good dose of cleaning and follow it up with the primer application to set the base right.
- You’ll be applying the color with a small-headed eyeshadow brush, so, take the Ice Princess color from DE’LANCI Rainbow Multichrome Chameleon Eyeshadow with it.
- Tap and dust off all excess and apply it at the center of the lids blending it all the way to the brows and also along the lower lash lines.
- Smudge the color along the lower part of the eyes to bring in that soft continuous look.
- Use black eyeliner to color the inner water lines, and white eyeliner to color the rest of the water line.
Finish off with mascara on the lashes, and brow definition that brings out the sharp look of the eyes.
7+ pro tips while wearing multichrome eyeshadow look
These pro tips will further enhance any type of multichrome eyeshadow look you wish to wear at any time!
1. Use a concealer as a primer:
Take a De’Lanci concealer palette that is usually one and a half times lighter than your natural skin tone and apply it over a clean skin. It acts as an excellent primer as the dense particles of the pigment fill in the lines and creases to create a smooth and bright canvas for the eyeshadow colors!
2. Choose a color scheme wisely:
Multichrome eyeshadow colors look brilliant with their multiple pigments playing out the hues at different light angles. Pick colors that offset well with your skin tones:
- Opt for gold, bronze, and champagne colors for light skin tones.
- Go for metallic hues and deep shades for medium skin tones.
- Green, blue, and all dark shades are good for dark skin tones.
3. Mix and match for variation:
You may want to mix and match multichrome eyeshadow colors with normal matte for a more subtle but striking look at special events.
4. Use multichrome as an eyeliner:
A good way of using the multichrome effect in a less flashy yet extremely attractive way is to wear it as an eyeliner with wings!
5. Go subtle for lighter looks:
One of the best ways to use multichrome eyeshadow colors for a subtle effect is to use them as the final glitter effect at the center of the lids!
6. Add a dash to your lips:
If you’re looking to heighten the drama of colors, use a dash of the multichrome you’ve used on the eyes at the center of the lips and blend!
7. Keep the remaining colors mild:
When wearing bold and brilliant multichrome eyeshadow colors, keep the rest of the face colors as muted as possible.
8. Pair it with matching outfits:
Bring out the brilliance of your multichrome eyeshadow colors by wearing outfits that resonate with its shades!