10+ Simple Green Eyeshadow Looks To Try Out in 2023
Give your makeup a pop or splash of an edgy color to make it stand out in the crowd! Green eyeshadow is one of the best ways to bring out that perky side of your look with jewel hues or smoky shades. Read on to see how to can turn this fascinating color to a trendy look for yourself with our makeup artist. We’ve created the top 10+ simple green eyeshadow looks for you to suit any event, occasion, or everyday purpose. Use your basic blacks and greys in combination to see how you can turn into a chic glam queen in minutes!!!
Table of Content:
- List of simple green eyeshadow looks to try out in 2023
- Calm aquamarine shade of green
- Streak of green fantasy
- Fascinating shades of green
- Glittering in vivid green
- Dust of emerald green
- Brilliant green and yellow hues
- Chameleon shades of green
- Dark green eyeshadow look
- Vivacious-looking green eyeshadow look
- Smokey green eyeshadow look
- Cat eyes in green eyeshadow look
- 7 pro tips for wearing a simple green eyeshadow look
- Start with the right canvas
- Adapt to the right shade
- Set a neutral base
- Pair with nude lip colors
- Use eyeliner to add drama
- Dye your hair chestnut brown
- Give the lower line a pop of green
- Wrapping up
List of simple green eyeshadow looks to try out in 2023
Go ahead and give get the red carpet look and beyond recreating these simple green eyeshadow looks for yourself. Transform into the instant diva with the magical vibration of the green color and its hues!!!
1. Fascinating shades of green
When you want to make a statement with your simple green eyeshadow looks, this is what you should opt for! Bold in hues of green, this is the perfect ramp-ready eyeshadow look for all skin tones. All you need is to put to use your blending skills for the perfect look!!!
How to create the fascinating shades of green eyeshadow look:
- Start by applying the light green shade using Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors DE’LANCI on the upper eyelids
- Take care to cover the full area going just beyond the cut crease
- Use the yellow shade and apply it at the center of the lids blending it outwards bringing in the dual tone
- Time to add the outer smoked highlight using the brown eyeshadow color
- Blend it to a fine finish for the outer framed look
2. Calm aquamarine shade of green
Look cool and scintillating at the same time with this amazing eyeshadow look! It’s got to be among our top choices as it lends your personality a different dimension. Head out to an informal dinner, or sway to the music as you flutter your lids with this stunning but simple green eyeshadow looks!!!
How to create the calm aquamarine shade of green eyeshadow look:
- Apply a neutral base on well-prepared eyelids for the color to make the right impact
- Take the aquamarine shade from DE’LANCI NEW PURPLE BLUE EYESHADOW PALETTE-24 COLOR and start applying it on the eyelids
- Since the color covers the entire look, you need to blend it well using an eyeshadow brush
- Cover the area going just beyond the cut crease
- Clean out the edges with a concealer to form the right shape
3. Streak of green fantasy
You can look incredibly chic in green eyeshadow color even if you want to go subtle! This is just the simple green eyeshadow looks you would want to carry yourself with to the corporate meet. Just a dash of the color in the right proportion, and a suited attire to do the wonders!!!
How to create the streak of green fantasy eyeshadow look:
- Start by giving your eyelids a good cover of the primer and concealer
- The canvas needs to be brilliant and clear for the look to stand out
- Take your favorite green color in a dark shade that complements your skin tone from DE’LANCI 36 Color Beauty Blooming Double Pages Eyeshadow Palette
- Use a thin flat brush for the purpose and line the upper lids along the lash line
- Thicken the streak at the center as per your desired intensity and pair it with nude lip tone
4. Glittering in vivid green
Opt for the simple green eyeshadow looks as you head out for your late-night, high-voltage party and bash! It’s an electrifying eyeshadow look that will bring instant attention to your face even in a crowd. Just carry yourself confidently as you step out with this shimmering eyeshadow on your lids!!!
How to create the glittering in vivid green eyeshadow look:
- Start with a matte green eyeshadow that gives a dark tint of the color against your skin tone
- Apply the shade all over the lids going right up to the brow bones and the end of the eyes
- Time to glitter up the show with the shimmer shade from the previously used Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors DE’LANCI
- Blend the colors for a seamless green glitter eyeshadow look
- For extra impact color the base of the added eyelashes with the glitter color
5. Dust of emerald green
This is among the most popular simple green eyeshadow looks! You can go places with the emerald green eyeshadow looks that can captivate anyone with its fascinating color vibrancy. Go effortlessly glamorous at any event with this eyeshadow look and be flattered with complements!!!
How to create the dust of emerald green eyeshadow look:
- Take the dark emerald green matte color using DE’LANCI Beauty Artistry 36 Colors Eye Shadow Palette-Matte & Shimmer
- Use the color on your upper lids till the cut crease
- Shade the outer edges above the cut crease
- Color up the lower lash lines with the same pigment and join it to the outer upper lids
- Now, take the shimmer shade and blend it over the cut crease area and the inner eyes
- Apply black eyeliner along the water line, and use dark mascara for the final look
6. Brilliant green and yellow hues
It’s party time when you’re going to sizzle with the hot neon green eyeshadow looks on you! Walk around with this incredible show of color combinations on your eyes designed for a diva. Make your presence majestic with the rich colors blended to an eye-catching finish of a star personality!!!
How to create the brilliant green and yellow eyeshadow look:
- Pick the matte finish neon color from DE’LANCI 24 Color Neon Eyeshadow Palette and apply on the upper lashes going above the cut crease
- Blend it to a smooth finish for the other tone to show up well
- Now, use the light yellow shade from the same palette and apply it over the green on the upper lids
- Color the lower lash line with it too to enhance the look
- Take your regular black eyeliner and draw out a wing while lining the upper lashes
- Color the waterline and use mascara to add depth to the look
7. Chameleon shades of green
Shine with the sheer magic of the color-changing green eyeshadow look that is perfected with a single stroke! We’ve created the ethereal simple green eyeshadow looks using an extraordinary liquid eyeshadow color. Look every bit of a color-changing chameleon with this awesome eyeshadow look!!!
How to create the chameleon shades of green eyeshadow look:
- The look comes using Chrome liquid color Miracle of DE’LANCI Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow
- Apply the color at the center of the eyelids using the built-in applicator
- Take care to blend it out all over before it dries up for the perfect show of colors
- Go right up the brow bones below the brows to get the right effect
- Give the lower lash lines a streak of the color and meet it up
- Give the outer edge a sharp edge by using concealer along the outer ends
8. Dark green eyeshadow look
The stunning dark green eyeshadow looks can instantly turn anyone into a super-diva for any occasion! The beautiful shading of the color is not just eye-catching, it also adds incredible warmth to the face. Glide on the smooth pigment of the dark green bring a chic suave look to your makeup!!!
How to create the dark green eyeshadow look:
- For the simple green eyeshadow looks, take a matte dark green from DE’LANCI NEW 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette Just Dance
- Apply to the upper lids and blend it extending till the end of the brows
- Give the lower lash line a dash of the same color taking care to leave out the inner eye parts
- Now, take a silver or yellow shimmer and dab at the inner corners extending along the lower lash line
9. Vivacious green eyeshadow look
Bring out the funky side in your with the simple green eyeshadow looks that is super-bright and easy! As you add the dash of the color to your lids, give your bubbly personality a hype with its UV glow vibrancy. Walk into any gathering and watch the numerous glances at your fabulous look!!!
How to create the vivacious green eyeshadow look:
- Prepare the eyes well for the single color to stand out on the eyelids
- Take the shade of leaf-green from the DE’LANCI Luminous Party New 35 Color Eye Shadow UV Glow and dab it onto the center of the eyelids
- Blend the color with a brush taking care to contain it within the cut crease
- Extend the color to the ends of the brows in a wing shape
- Clear the lower parts to give prominence to the winged shape of the eyeshadow
10. Smokey green eyeshadow look
If you’re someone who loves to have fun with colors, this is for you! Wear the classical smoky eyeshadow look in green and be at the center stage of the show. The simple green eyeshadow looks will draw attention to you with its magical effect anywhere you go!!!
How to create the smoky green eyeshadow look:
- Start with the lightest color, that is, yellowish green from DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette, and shade both eyelids
- Now, take a dark green and shade the outer eye corners just beyond the center
- Blend well to bring out the classical smoked look
- Shade up the outer-most part with a brow color to add intensity to the smoky outer eyes
- Add depth with a volumizing mascara and sharply shaped brows framing the eyes
11. Cat eyes in green eyeshadow look
When it comes to the best simple green eyeshadow looks, how can we not include the cat eyes? This is a bold look that best complements theme parties and dramatic events that call for strong statements with makeup. Get into the mood of no-holds-barred eyeshadow look all in green!!!
How to create the cat eyes in green eyeshadow look:
- Start with a stunning matte green from the same DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette that stands out on your skin tone
- Apply it on the eyelids and blend it all over right from the inner eyes to the eyebrows
- Take it out beyond the ends of the eyebrows and shape it out prominently
- Color the lower lash lines and connect it with the upper part
- Use black eyeliner to draw out a wing and inner cat eye
- Color the waterline and embellish around the eyes with a glitter green color
7 pro tips for wearing a simple green eyeshadow look
While choosing which of these simple green eyeshadow looks to wear next time, keep in mind these 7 pro tips to rock the show!!!
1. Start with the right canvas
Green color is a combination of the primary colors blue and yellow. To make the shade of green pop up against your facial skin, prep it well with primer, and concealer that hides away all blemishes.
2. Adapt to the right shade
Green can make your face look bright or dull and sickly depending on the shade you wear. Try out the shades on your skin tone before you recreate any look, and opt for that which stands out bright and brilliant. While light skin tones can wear any shade of green, medium, and dark skin tones will do well to opt for those with more of yellow.
3. Set a neutral base
Using a neutral color as the base helps bring out the real pigment in all its intensity. It’s always good to apply a skin-colored eyeshadow as the base before applying your green eyeshadow colors.
4. Pair with nude lip colors
Abide by the rule of one prominent color paired with the rest being nude. This will help bring out the prominence of a color like green that tends to be otherwise subdued by other colors.
5. Use eyeliner to add drama
Adding an underlying black to the green eyeshadow color is a great way to bring the overall look into prominence. If you want to keep it subtle, then avoid the eyeliner and vice versa!
6. Dye your hair chestnut brown
Green pairs best with brown and so coloring your hair brown will bring out your eyeshadow makeup brilliantly. Even if your eyes are not black or brown, dying your hair brown does the trick!
7. Give the lower line a pop of green
Extending the green color to your lower lash line helps increase the radius of the look. It also softens the overall makeup giving it a subtle chic glow.
Go subtle, go bold, and go green with these simple green eyeshadow looks! As one of the most trending eyeshadow colors, you’re sure to make a head-on impact with your green eyeshadow look. Just make sure to use premium quality palette colors like Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors. All products from our brand come with the promise of using the best and tested ingredients, vegan, and completely cruelty-free!