Green Eyeshadow Tutorial: Step-by-Step Guide to Achieve a Bold Look
Green is a brilliant and refreshing color with its strong earthly connection! It’s a color that is always in trend and can be worn during any season, and for any occasion. While those blessed with brown and black eyes look stunning in bold green eyeshadow looks, others can wear subtle shades to wow everyone. Our super-easy green eye makeup tutorial by our makeup expert is here to help you get just the ramp-ready look!!!
Table of content:
- Step-by-step process of the green eyeshadow tutorial
- Prepping is the key to the look
- Use a natural base color
- Choose the right shades
- Start with the matte green
- Smoke up the corners
- Shimmer up the look
- Finish with eyeliner and mascara
- List of products you required to achieve green eyeshadow looks
- Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors DE’LANCI
- DE’LANCI Glaze Sandrlarm NEW PURPLE BLUE EYESHADOW PALETTE-24 COLOR
- DE’LANCI 36 Color Beauty Blooming Double Pages Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI Beauty Artistry 36 Colors Eye Shadow Palette-Matte & Shimmer
- DE’LANCI 24 Color UV Blacklight Aurora GLOW Neon Eyeshadow Palette Glow in the Dark
- DE’LANCI Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow
- DE’LANCI NEW 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette Just Dance
- DE’LANCI Luminous Party New 35 Color Eye Shadow UV Glow
- DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow
- Wrapping up
Step-by-step process of the green eyeshadow tutorial
Get ready with all your tools and accessories to put to best use this great green eye makeup tutorial that anyone can follow. We’ve also listed all the colors and palettes that you’ll need in the later part of the blog. Just keep scrolling to know it all!!!
1. Prepping is the key to the look
Green has strong earthly tones to it and can look dull and heavy if the skin on which it is applied is not clean and even! It’s imperative that you prepare the skin around the eyes with the right agents for green eyeshadow color to stand out brilliantly. So, here we go with the first step of our green eye makeup tutorial!!!
Follow these steps to prepare the skin:
- Clean the skin around the eyes with a good cleansing agent to remove all traces of dirt and oil.
- Cover the area with a moisturizer as per your skin type and let the skin absorb it.
- Apply an eye primer all over the skin to even out creases and wrinkles.
- Wait for a minute to allow it to be absorbed into the skin.
- Apply the De’Lanci Multifunction concealer palette on the area and blend for a smooth and clean skin canvas for the eyeshadow look.
2. Use a natural base color
Once you’ve prepared the skin for the best makeup application and results, it’s time to start with the real task. In our green eye makeup tutorial we insist on following this step before going ahead any further. You need to set the base for the maximum color display of your eye makeup!
Follow these steps to add a natural base color:
- Take a neutral or a natural-colored eyeshadow and apply it all over the upper lids.
- Blend it using an eyeshadow brush such that the entire skin gets an even tone of the color.
- If need be, shade up once again to bring in more background for the primary colors to stand out.
3. Choose the right shades
Green is a combination of a cool and a warm color giving it a hue that can be used by everyone! While blue is ideal for those with cool skin undertones, warm yellow is brilliant for those with warm as well as cool ones. In this green eye makeup tutorial we’ll tell you how to pick the right ones!!!
Follow these steps to choose the right color:
- Check out your skin tone by looking at the veins on your hand near the wrist.
- Blue or purple veins indicate a cool skin undertone and green veins show a warm skin undertone.
- A mixture of blue and green veins indicates a neutral skin undertone.
- For warm-toned skins, opt for the green with more yellow like those of pear, olive or lime.
- For cool-toned skins, opt for greens with more of blue like fern, pine, pistachio, or emerald.
4. Start with the matte green
Now, it’s time to step into the green eye makeup tutorial part that’ll take you through the actual color applications! Take care to follow them well maintaining the sequence for your green eyeshadow to shine out bright and bold!!!
Follow these steps to use matte greeen:
- Analyze your skin tone and select the green colors from your favorite eyeshadow palette.
- Now, use the lightest matte shade to color up your upper lids.
- Give the lower lash lines a dash of the same color.
- Soften the look by smudging and blending the upper lid color with that of the lower lash line.
5. Smoke up the corners
The previous step of our green eye makeup tutorial is good to go for those that want to keep it soft and subtle. When you want to go bold and glamorous, you need to add more elements to the look. This is the green smokey eyeshadow tutorial for a more stylish look!!!
Follow these steps to smoke up the corners:
- Use the darkest shade of green with more black for the purpose.
- Alternately, opt for a brown or blackish-grey shade to smoke up your green eyeshadow look.
- Apply the color at the end of the eyes and blend it for the smoked look.
- Go upwards and inwards towards the center of the upper lids for the smooth transition of colors.
6. Shimmer up the look
This part of our green eye makeup tutorial is for those of you that want to give that shimmering glamorous look! You can go a step forward from the smoked green eyeshadow look and shimmer it up. It’s perfect for high-octane evening occasions!!!
Follow these steps to shimmer up the look:
- The shimmering color is meant to brighten up the eyeshadow color at the center.
- You can either apply the white, yellow, or shimmering green from the Avocado Green eyeshadow palette.
- Apply it at the center of the lids and blend in both directions for the smooth flow of color transitions.
- Add the same shimmer color to the inner eyes for opening up the look.
7. Finish with eyeliner and mascara
In this final step of our green eye makeup tutorial, we’ll let you know how to wrap up the look in style! It is important that you give the colors of your eyeshadow the right framing. Attention should be on your eyes and not just the colors, and here’s how to do it!!!
Follow these steps and finish with eyeliner and mascara:
- The best way to underline your green eyeshadow makeup is to use De’lanci eyeliner set.
- Draw out a wing with your regular black eyeliner and trace a line along the upper lash line.
- Extend the length of the wing till the end of your eyebrows for a dramatic look.
- Take care to lengthen and volumize the eyelashes with mascara. add extra lashes if necessary.
- This will add depth to the eyes and the overall green eyeshadow makeup look.
Also Read: How to Apply Blush Stick in 6 Quick Steps like a Pro
List of products you required to achieve green eyeshadow looks
Now that you’ve covered all the steps of the dark green eyeshadow tutorial, it’s time to know about the best products to use. Here’s the complete list of eyeshadow palettes that you can use to create any green eyeshadow look!!!
1. Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 12 Colors DE’LANCI
The best green eyeshadow palette with 12 colors, it gives you all possible color combinations for the looks. The combination of matte, metallic, pearl and shimmering colors of the palette lets you wear any look. From stunning monochromatic mattes to dramatic shining looks, the palette is good for day or nighttime looks!!!
2. DE’LANCI Glaze Sandrlarm NEW PURPLE BLUE EYESHADOW PALETTE-24 COLOR
This unique palette gives you a combination of green and blue eyeshadow colors suited for all skin tones. You can mix and match the colors for any green eyeshadow look – subtle or bold. The palette comes in a combination of 24 mattes and shimmers for any customized eye makeup need!!!
3. DE’LANCI 36 Color Beauty Blooming Double Pages Eyeshadow Palette
Matte green in multiple shades along with its shimmering sheen version, this is a palette for multi-dimensional eye makeup looks! The assorted colors of the palette are versatile and are good for a range of makeup looks. Go pastel or bring out uber-chic fashionable looks as per your makeup needs!!!
4. DE’LANCI Beauty Artistry 36 Colors Eye Shadow Palette-Matte & Shimmer
Bring out the ultimate artist in you with this stunning palette of matte and shimmer eyeshadow colors! Perfect for custom makeup looks spanning the mattes to the sparkles, you have it all. Buttery smooth colors are waterproof and sweatproof giving you lasting color impressions any time!!!
5. DE’LANCI 24 Color UV Blacklight Aurora GLOW Neon Eyeshadow Palette Glow in the Dark
Simply an incredible eyeshadow palette for all your neon, UV, and glow-in-the-dark looks! The curetted colors are meant to give you monochromatic or mix-and-match looks in some astonishing shades. Just the palette of colors you need to bring out the funky side in you – any day, any time!!!
6. DE’LANCI Multichrome Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow
A rare find of liquid eyeshadow color, this is a complete game-changer when it comes to your eye makeup! As the name of the color goes, it changes 3 colors with different angles of light. Get the complex multi-colored eyeshadow look with a single swipe of the color!!!
7. DE’LANCI NEW 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette Just Dance
An amazing palette of 60 eyeshadow colors, 4 highlighters, 3 bronzers, 8 lip colors, and 3 blush colors, this is just a must-have! You have the widest selection of greens, blues, browns, neutrals, and pinks for any eyeshadow look you want. Lightweight and super-blendable, the colors just melt away into your skin for the most natural finish!!!
8. DE’LANCI Luminous Party New 35 Color Eye Shadow UV Glow
A collection of brilliant colors in neon and UV shades, this is just the eyeshadow palette to create high-voltage eyeshadow looks! From normal color outputs during the day to the bright neon and UV effects at night, you can do so much with it. Just pop the color of your choice from the wide selection of 35 shades, apply solo, or mix and match!!!
9. DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow
The king of all eyeshadow palettes, this is an indomitable collection of colors for your green or any other eyeshadow look! The palette has everything you need, from the smooth mattes and neons to the sparkles and metallic. Transform your look with the colors of your choice from the creamy smooth collection of eyeshadow colors!!!