Easy Pastel Eyeshadow Tutorial to Enhance Your Eyes with Soft Shades
Pastel eyeshadow looks are meant to bring alive your summer makeup complementing the total range of outfits too! Getting your hands on the best pastel eyeshadow tutorial will definitely help you put your best face for any summer day or night events. Knowing how to go about wearing the perfect pastel colors on the eyes is best done with expert guidance. The use of the right products and colors in the correct sequence will make all the difference to your final look. With a little patience and practice, you’re sure to be the master of pastel eyeshadow looks!!!Table of Content
- Step-by-step pastel eyeshadow tutorial for mesmerizing eye makeup
- Preparation is the key
- Perfection leads the way
- Pick the pastel palette right
- Use a wet brush
- Apply 2 coats of color
- Finish by setting it
- Products you’ll need for the pastel eyeshadow tutorial
- Wrapping up
Step-by-step pastel eyeshadow tutorial for mesmerizing eye makeup
From the lovely peaches to the soft lilac, think of as many pastels as you can for your looks. but surely, you’ll have to bring them out correctly and match them with the skin tone as well! So, check out this tutorial for the best of our expert pastel eyeshadow tutorial to rock the show!!!
1. Preparation is the key
Like all good and long-lasting things, your eye makeup too needs a solid foundation which is of course the skin preparation! Once you do this right, whatever pastel colors you’re wearing are sure to stick with you all through the day/night – unfadingly!!!
- The first thing to do as per our pastel eyeshadow tutorial is to clean the skin all around the eyes using a gentle but high-quality cleanser.
- Once done, apply a quality moisturizer on the skin around the eyes, and gently rub it in using circular motions.
- Wait a few seconds for the skin to absorb the product before moving on to the next step.
- Use a hydrating or liquid primer all around the eyes so that it eases out all wrinkles and fine lines making it a smooth skin canvas.
- You can opt to use no-color or colored primers according to the eyeshadow color that you’ll be applying for even brighter output.
2. Perfection leads the way
Moving on with the next step of our pastel eyeshadow tutorial, it’s time to perfect the skin around the eyes so that the eyeshadow colors show themselves brilliantly! Using the concealer using the right shades is crucial for this step.
- Apply a concealer to blot out any dark circles or dark patches that you may have on the skin around the eyes to make the skin canvas flawlessly bright.
- Choose the concealer color carefully if you have prominent dark circles around the eyes that have a bluish tint.
- Opt for an orange-colored skin concealer to cancel out the effects of these dark circles; here’s more on how to get rid of dark circles from the experts.
- Blend the concealer into the skin with a seamless spreading and seal it with a dash of loose powder and make it budge-proof.
- Catch up on our expert makeup artist’s tips and tricks on How to Apply Cream Concealer like a Pro.
3. Pick the pastel palette right
The next important step in the pastel eyeshadow tutorial is to choose the pastel color and the palette that you’ll be using. Remember, pastel colors are white-washed versions of dark colors, that is, they are pale colors of the original dark shades.
- Eyeshadow colors that are ideal for any skin tone is one that is several shades lighter to the original skin tone to make the brows and the eyelids prominent.
- Fair skin tones look gorgeous in warm and earthly colors. opt for pastel versions of gold and bronze, baby blues, powder blues, lavender, light pink, light browns, and grey.
- Medium skin tones pop up best with shades similar to those meant for fair skin tone.
- Olive skin tones come alive with mint greens, light pinks, soft peach, and light orange shades.
- Dark skin tones look wonderful in lemon green, washed-down teal, and cream-colored shades.
- An important pastel rainbow eyeshadow tutorial advice for those with dark skin tones is to stay away from pastel blue, pink, or the usual green.
4. Use a wet brush
Moving on to the pastel eyeshadow tutorial part of applying the colors on the skin around the eyes, using the right tools is crucial! Using the brush is of course the best way to apply eyeshadow. Picking the right size and knowing how to apply and blend will elevate the look further!
- Take a narrow-tipped brush to apply the eyeshadow colors on your eyelids.
- Wet it with water, and rinse out the excess water by dabbing it with a towel.
- The brush should be just damp enough for the colors to stick to it well.
- Now, use this brush to take the color from the palette and apply it to the lids.
- Blend with the brush for a seamless dispersion of the pastel shades to bring out the soft hue brilliantly.
- Get the best ideas for Easy Natural Eye Makeup Looks from our expert makeup artist.
5. Apply 2 coats of color
Now, we will let out a pro tip in our pastel eyeshadow tutorial that will make the light shades of your eye makeup vivid! Catch up more tips from our expert on How to Apply Cream Eyeshadow like a Pro!!!
- Pastel colors are lighter and need a second coat to show really well against your skin on the eyes.
- Use the wet brush that you’ve used to apply the first coat and reapply the color if that is the single and final color you’re applying.
- In case, you’re wearing 2 or more pastel colors, take care to apply the second coat of each color before moving on to the next shade.
6. Finish & set it
Coming to the final stage of the pastel eyeshadow tutorial, it’s time to set the colors such that they retain their vivacity for as long as you wish to show them off!
Products you’ll need for the pastel eyeshadow tutorial
With all the tips and tricks of the pastel blue eyeshadow tutorial in your bag, it's time to grab the colors. Get your favorite lilacs and blues, peaches, and oranges in the best pastel shades along with the tools! Here’s the list of all that you’ll need for the best pastel eyeshadow look you’ve ever wanted!!!
1. DE’LANCI Green Tea Facial Cleaning Mask Stick
A face cleaning stick with natural green tea extracts, it gives your skin a deep cleaning effect while moisturizing and controlling oil! This makes it ideal not just for the face but for the gentle skin around the eyes!!!
2. 8 Color Eyeshadow Base Primer
This complete collection of colored eye primers in 8 shades including the no-color variant evens out creases and wrinkles in seconds! Lay out the colors of your eyeshadow or eyeliner for a uniform spread highlighting your face. Pick the exact-colored eye primer for your next eye makeup and make the colors bring out their pigments brilliantly!
3. DE’LANCI Multicolor Liquid Concealer for Dark Skin
A liquid concealer/color corrector range, you have just the shades to give the dark circles or blemishes around the eyes the cover that they need! Just squeeze, apply, and blend for the flawless skin around the eyes making the eyeshadow colors pop!!!
4. DE’LANCI Matte Loose Powder
Setting the primer and concealer will easily increase the life of your eye makeup and what better way to do it than seal it with loose powder? Available in 6 shades for different skin tones + 1 white translucent variant, you have just your choice to dust and set the eyeshadow makeup base perfectly!!!
5. DE’LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette
A palette that is perfect for your pink pastel eyeshadow looks, you have the complete shade variants to opt for matte, satin, shimmer, or metallic finishes! Create your favorite pastel shades in pink by mixing the highlighter colors, or by making a mix-and-match of the colors!
6. DE’LANCI New Flame Rose Eyeshadow Palette-18Color
Bring alive your pastel peach or light orange eyeshadow looks with the amazing palette of 10 mattes, 6 shimmers, and 2 red glitters. Bring about the right shade of the pastel color by mixing the creamy white of the palette with any of the colors and wear them on your eyelids!
7. DE’LANCI 15 Color Space Blue Eyeshadow Palette
Inspired by the crystal blue sky, there are 15 cool shades in the palette that you can either use directly or lighten up further! 15 nude colors for your next pastel eyeshadow makeup are ready. so rock the day/night with the ‘Space Blue’ on your eyes!!!
8. DE’LANCI Avocado Green Eyeshadow Palette 15 Color
A richly pigmented palette of green shades, use the 8 mattes + 2 glitters + 2 base colors for your next pastel eyeshadow looks! Wear the carnival look or a more subtle version of the pastel greens using the white of the palette for the exact shade!
9. DE’LANCI Blending Makeup Brush Set
An exclusive collection of brushes catering to all eye makeup needs including blending of concealer/color corrector, this is a must-have! Sturdy brushes with soft synthetic and long-lasting bristles, they come with ergonomic wooden handles. Define, cut crease, or line the colors with ease using this brush set!
Get into the spotlight this spring/summer or go trendy all year long with the best pastel eyeshadow colors on your eyes! Make the best use of all the tips from our pastel eyeshadow tutorial and let us know in comments how this pastel eyeshadow tutorial has helped you with your eye makeup! Make sure to keep DE’LANCI Matte Loose Powder handy at all times for creating any type of looks!