et the flawless look on you with the best makeup brush set blending in every trace of the product as though it’s natural! An exclusive collection of 7 pieces, the DE’LANCI Explorer Makeup Brush Set is just what every makeup lover needs. High-performance and multifunctional, each brush in the set helps you diffuse makeup product to precision for the best effect. From the minutest detailing to larger area application, these tools are here to make your makeup application effortlessly easy!!!
Brush handle: Comfortable birch handle;
Bristles: Animal hair;
Brush Tube: Mirror Nickel Copper Tube;
7 Piece Brush Details:
- Powder Brush(21.5cm)
- Fan-shaped Brushes(19.8cm)
- Large Eyeshadow Brush(18.37cm)
- Blending Eye Brush(19cm)
- Tapered Detail Brush(17.5cm)
- Medium Eyeshadow Brush(17.74cm)
- Small Eyeshadow Brush(17.5cm)
Benefits and Features of DE’LANCI Best Affordable Makeup Brush Set
- Exclusive high-quality bristles: Made of tested and curated animal hair, the brushes are best suited for even product distribution and diffusion to give the natural-like look.
- A unique collection of brushes: This best makeup brush set from DE’LANCI is not just affordable, it brings brushes for every makeup detailing need.
- Ergonomic for better application: Every piece in this best affordable makeup brush set is exclusively sculpted for precise application at any angle.
- Quality handles for better grasp: High-quality birch-wood handles ensure non-slip hold as you blend in every makeup product effortlessly.
- Durable makeup brushes: Get value for your money as you get the best makeup finish with DE’LANCI Explorer Makeup Brush Set.
How to use DE’LANCI Explorer Makeup Brush Set
- Powder Brush: Swirl the brush on the powder product to gather it, tap off excess powder, and dab on the skin for application, and diffusing.
- Fan-shaped Brushes: Run brush on highlighter product, hold it against the skin lightly, and rub against the skin for a hint of natural-like shine.
- Large Eyeshadow Brush: Use the brush to take a product on the brush, and make sure to tap it against a hard surface before applying to the eyelids.
- Blending Eye Brush: This brush is perfectly designed to blend out your layered eyeshadow colors in small areas with the perfect transition.
- Tapered Detail Brush: Use this small flat brush to add precise detailing to any eye look using a liquid, cream, or powder products.
- Medium Eyeshadow Brush: This brush is ideal for applying cream eyeshadow colors as it allows for quick application and blending for any color intensity.
- Small Eyeshadow Brush: This is the brush that will help you give details to your brow bones, inner eyes, and more restricted areas around the eyes.
Pro Tips to Use DE’LANCI Best Makeup Brush Set
- When applying eyeshadow with the eyeshadow brush, take the product on the side of the brush and not at its tip for the best application.
- Always come back for more if you need to intensify the color of your makeup, so take less and reapply instead of trying to minimize colors.
- You may want to wet your brush before product application for a more intense-looking makeup finish.
- You can use the small tapering detail brush to define and fill in your eyebrows for the perfect finish to your look.
- Always hold your brushes as far away from the bristles as possible to give your hands maximum flexibility while applying and blending makeup products.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Which brush is best for applying eyeshadow?
It’s best to use the small brush to apply eyeshadow as it helps keep the product restricted to the limited space.
2. Which brush should I use for inner eye highlighting?
Use the tapered detail brush from the DE’LANCI Starry Explorer Brush Set for getting the best inner eye highlighting.
3. Is it good to use animal hair makeup brushes?
Animal hair bristles help you carry the product effortlessly and also diffuse them across the skin for the best natural-like blended results.
4. How should I take care of the DE’LANCI Explorer Makeup Brush Set?
Clean your animal hair makeup brushes using mild shampoo water so as not to affect the bristles, and lay them flat on a towel to dry. Always store your brushes in a closed container.