Get your hands on the unbeatable DE’LANCI 12 Color Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Palette that is versatile to the core! 6 warm brown nudes + 6 cool cement grey shades are a combination of soft mattes and shimmering pearl finishes for all-purpose use. Apply the colors as eyeshadow colors, shimmer up the eyes, or use them as contour and highlighting colors! There’s so much you can do with this unique palette of colors like whip up a smoky effect or bronze the cheeks!!!
Size: 23.2 x 9 x 1.1cm
Benefits and advantages of using DE’LANCI 12 Colors Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
- Versatile palette: Perfect palette of colors to use as eyeshadow, shading, highlighting, defining the eyes, and brows, and contouring the face.
- Eyeshadow palette for all times: The colors of the DE’LANCI 12 Color Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Palette are just not good for versatile makeup use but suitable for both everyday subtle looks, and special occasion makeup looks.
- Combination of finishes: This nude smokey eyeshadow palette is a combination of 6 warm brown nudes + 6 cool cement grey shades in soft matte and shimmering pearl finishes.
- Creamy long lasting finish: The palette colors are super-pigmented soft creamy powders that are ultra-blendable, and long-lasting.
- Pure, vegan, and cruelty-free: Each color of the DE’LANCI 12 Color Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Palette is tested hypoallergic, totally vegan, and of course, cruelty-free product.
How to use DE’LANCI Nude Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Clean the area around your eyes with a soft cleansing agent; moisturize it and let the skin absorb it before proceeding with any other product.
Step 2: Apply a quality primer around the eyes on the skin to even out any creases or fine lines for an even and bright color pay-off.
Step 3: Use a brown nude tan color for your skin from the nude smokey eyeshadow palette as the base shade for your everyday look; shade the eyelids right up below the brow bones for the subtle shade.
Step 4: Use a darker shade along the cut crease to create an elaborate shading effect for the evenings, or apply along the outer edges for a smoky look; shimmer up the center.
Step 5: Use the black color as an eyeliner color both for your everyday looks and special occasion looks; apply a dash of creamy white at the corner of the eyes to open up the look.
Pro Tips to Use Nude Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
- Use your concealer as the eye primer to double as a concealing agent for a bright-looking eye, and to smooth out the creases and fine lines!
- A great way of using the shimmer color of the nude smokey eyeshadow palette is to apply it lightly all over the lids for a subtly glamorous evening look!
- Play out with the nude brown colors on your cheeks, along the jawlines, and the bridge of the nose to contour and shape them!
- Mix the white or the black color of the palette to whip up customized shades that are an exact match for your makeup needs and your skin tone!
- Use the shimmer colors of the palette to highlight your cheekbones when wearing a nude look with a naturally-radiant skin look!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How is the DE’LANCI nude smokey eyeshadow palette versatile?
The colors of this palette are good to use as eyeshadow colors, shimmers, highlighters, and for face bronzing and contouring effects!
2. Can I use the black color of the palette as an eyeliner color?
Yes. Use a brush to take the color and apply it along the lash lines just like your regular eyeliner for a great all-day-long look!
3. Is it safe to use the colors of the DE’LANCI 12 Color Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Palette every day?
Each of the colors of the palette is made from vegan and safe ingredients that you can use every day; only take care to remove every trace of makeup from your face at the end of the day!