Shine like the iridescent stars in the sky with the glowing effect of the DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multchrome Eyeshadow Palette colors on your eyes! An array of bold and vibrant colors that include metallic blue, lilac, purple-green, dreamy purple mauve, and teal, the sparkling shades just keep growing with the changing angles of light. Wear different reflective multichrome color effects as part of your superstar eye makeup look and glitter all the way. Ideal for evenings, parties, special occasions, stage, and themed event makeup, these shades are sure to speak volumes with your eyes!!!
Type: Iridescent Multichrome Eyeshadow
Skin Type: all skin types
Package Size: 3.1*3.1*0.6 inch
Benefits and Advantages of using DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multchrome Eyeshadow Palette
- Multiple color effect: This special blue multichrome eyeshadow palette is a collection of multiple glitter shades with each color giving off multiple color-changing shades with light angles.
- Glitter eyeshadow colors: Each color of this unique palette has a glitter color payoff in its multichrome colors giving the look of multiple-color eyeshadow look.
- Creamy texture: Despite its glitter effect, the colors have a creamy texture and do not settle into creases or fine lines.
- Suitable for all skin types: The colors of this blue multichrome eyeshadow palette glide smoothly on the skin without a creasing effect making it ideal for all skin types.
- Talc-free and safe: The colors of this exclusive palette are completely free of talc and is also safe on all skin types.
- Multiple use suitability: You can use the multichrome colors for special effect makeup uses like the coloring of the lips, to highlight face or body parts.
How to use the Blue Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Prepare the skin around the eyes by cleaning it of any trace of oil and dirt so that the colors stick to it and have a lasting effect.
Step 2: Use a small-tipped eyeshadow brush to take the color from the palette; alternatively use your fingers if you’re comfortable with it.
Step 3: Apply the color on the eyelids covering all of it till the cut crease for a glamorous evening look.
Step 4: Take care to blend the color evenly so that the even distribution of the pigment helps in enhancing the multichrome color effect.
Step 5: Give the eyes an even bolder look, by smoking out the outer eye area with a black eyeshadow color.
Pro tips for using DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette
- The key to getting the best out of glitter colors is to go with the phrase ‘less is more;’ blend very little color and go back for more if needed for that beautifully shining look that stays all evening long!
- Make sure to apply a primer or a concealer that doubles as a primer before applying your favorite color from DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multichrome Eyeshadow Palette for it to glide smoothly and spread out evenly!
- A good way of wearing glitter colors like those of this palette is to apply a little highlighter to the inner eye corners that will instantly bring them alive making the color pop better!
- Use the blue multichrome eyeshadow palette colors as your regular eyeliner for a less bold but equally glamorous look for everyday evening events!
- Always take care to remove all traces of the multichrome eyeshadow colors using an oil-based skin cleansing agent; moisturize the skin overnight to replenish any lost moisture!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What do you mean by multichrome colors?
Each color of the blue multichrome eyeshadow palette will change colors as you move or bat the eyelids; this happens because of the changing angles of light that fall on the multiple pigments that are mixed in each color!
2. What is the effect of DE’LANCI Blue Enchantress Multchrome Eyeshadow Palette colors?
Every color of the DE’LANCI Enchantress Multichrome palette has a shining or smooth glittering effect from any angle with a color-changing effect!
3. What type of makeup should I use the colors of the blue multichrome eyeshadow palette for?
You can use these colors for any evening makeup applying them as eyeliner colors, to shade the center of the eyelids to give matte colors a shine, or cover the entire eyelid with the color for a super-glamorous look!