Grab the rule-breaking 35 color eyeshadow palette by De’Lanci that covers all your eyebrow shade requirements! An inimitable collection of matte, metallic, and pressed glitter shades, each color blends into the skin easily and creates a bright, and colorful effect. An extravaganza of rainbow shades, you have colors that run vertically from pastel to dark. Make endless color combinations with a mixture of matte, shimmer, and glitter to create next-level looks with this best rainbow eyeshadow palette!
Palette Size: 23.5 x16.6 x 1.6cm
Benefits and Features of De’Lanci 35-Color Eyeshadow Palette
This incredible collection of glitter and matte rainbow eyeshadow palette is just right both for your personal use and as a professional makeup artist!
- Pro-level palette: A fascinating combination of the complete rainbow of colors, the specially made formula of richly pigmented shades gives off intense color payoff.
- High-performance eyeshadow colors: Ultra blendable creamy formula of the eyeshadow colors glide on the eyelids to create endless combinations and looks.
- One-stop-shop for all eye makeup looks: From the fascinating elegant monochromatic to the ultra-glamorous playful combinations, the 35 color eyeshadow palette is just what you need for your personal or professional use!
- Long-lasting colors: The creamy colors of the shimmer, glitter and matte rainbow eyeshadow palette are waterproof, and smudge-proof, and ensure zero falloffs.
- Universally flattering: No matter which shades you try, each is designed to universally flatter all skin tones, and suit any lifestyle. Bring energy to everyday looks or wear stunning party looks with this all-occasion palette.
- Hypoallergic & cruelty-free: The palette colors are dermatologically tested and safe on all skin types.
How to use De’Lanci 35 Color Best Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Prep the eyelids by cleaning and applying primer to ensure maximum color longevity and color payoff.
Step 2: Apply eyeshadow to the eyelids using an eyeshadow brush or use your finger;
Step 3: Stick to a matte color as the base to build any type of look.
Step 4: Use a suitable monochromatic color scheme for an elegant everyday look.
Step 5: Build up special occasion looks using multiple colors; the base is always matte, use shimmer or glitter to top it using at the center of the lids.
Step 6: To define the crease use a dark shadow just above it and create a frame.
Step 7: At each step of the eyeshadow color application, blend it well for a seamless look.
Pro Tips to Use De’Lanci 35 Color Matte Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
- Make sure to use a combination of light, medium, and dark shades for the best effect.
- For a colorful look always pair bright colors with a neutral shade to bring balance and harmony.
- To keep the look elegant, pair colors of the same shade family.
- Use circular motions to sweep the colors while blending instead of straight strokes.
- Contour your eyes by applying the darkest shade to the crease of the eyes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the best time to wear the 35-color best rainbow eyeshadow palette?
A palette full of rainbow colors, the unique De’Lanci product is suited for universal use at any time you wish. It is a combination of 19 matte colors, 7 glitter, and 9 shimmers that is suitable for different occasions as per your needs. Right from the everyday college or office look to those for special occasions like parties, and night outs, you can choose the different colors accordingly.
2. Is De’Lanci 35-color eyeshadow palette safe?
All De’Lanci products are made from tested ingredients that are safe on all types of skin. Try out a patch test on your hands before applying it to your eyelids to make it foolproof.
3. How long does the color stay?
The 35-color best rainbow eyeshadow palette contains a collection of ultra-pigmented colors meant for long-wear keeping their brightness intact when applied properly.
4. Can it be used on any skin tones?
The large collection of 35 rainbow colors of this De’Lanci eyeshadow is just perfect for any skin tone. Just pick the shade that complements your skin tone and the makeup need to get the best out of it.