10 Vibrant Met Gala Makeup Looks of 2023: Recreating the Celebrity Looks
The buzz and excitement in New York City surely reached its crescendo with the Met Gala event on the first Monday of May! After all, Manhattan was choc-a-block with celebrities from around the globe to show off their latest fashion. From swish gowns to the most glowing hairdos and makeups, there is so much to look forward to in celebrity style at this time. After a fine consultation with our makeup specialist, we have curetted a collection of the top 10 Met Gala makeup looks of the season 2023. Keep reading and pick the style of your liking to imitate effortlessly!!!
Table of Content
- What is Met Gala?
- List of top 10 Met Gala looks of 2023
- Naomi Campbell glow-in-pink look
- Emma Chamberlain with sleek blue eyes
- Penelope Cruz soft glam glowing skin bride look
- Gigi Hadid statement cat eyes with nude lips
- Rihanna red lips with mother-to-be statement glow
- Paris Hilton dark smoky eyes with nude face
- Cardi B natural skin, elevated eye looks
- Dua Lipa princess-like creamy looks
- Halle Bailey subtle shimmer looks
- Salma Hayek monochromatic red looks
- List of products to get Met Gala makeup looks
- Wrapping up
What is Met Gala?
Met Gala is a fundraising event for the Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET), Fifth Avenue, Manhattan, New York City, and is held at the venue! It is held on the first Monday of May every year and is not like any other charity event that anyone who can afford a ticket can attend. The Met Gala is an invitation-only charity event that also entails a long waiting list to get a ticket. The invitation is based on the personal status of an individual. the participants are most the latest models, and major talents from the world of film, fashion, and music!
List of top 10 Met Gala looks of 2023
Ravishing looks, stunning styles, and jaw-dropping Met Gala makeup looks, the top celebrities of the world have brought forward this season! Let's check out each of the top Met Gala 2023 at a time in detail!!!!
1. Naomi Campbell glow-in-pink look
The Naomi Campbell glow-in-pink look is everything that the super-model has achieved over the years! As a runaway success on the ramp, she has been the symbol of feminine power, and what better than the Met Gala most famous looks defined by this flush of pink makeup and outfit!!!
How to recreate the glow-in-pink Naomi Campbell look:
Create a clean slate of facial skin by regularly scrubbing, cleaning, and moisturizing it long before the real event.
- On the DAY, apply a hydrating primer on your face and let the skin absorb it before topping it with a hydrating foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Conceal any spot or dark circle on the face for a flawless look; the skin should look dewy and fresh after the base is ready.
- Create a natural matte base on the eyelids and then use bright pink glistening eyeshadow color from DE’LANCI Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette going up to the cut crease.
- Use black eyeliner to draw out cat eyes with wings, smudge the lower lashes with some pink glitter eyeshadow color, apply mascara, and define the brows.
- Use a baby pink blush color to flush up the cheeks, and a bright pink matte color at the center of the lips for that matte look.
2. Emma Chamberlain with sleek blue eyes
Emma Chamberlain rocked the show with her sleek blue eyes and matching outfit to emerge as among the top favorites at the Met Gala makeup looks this year! It’s her edgy blue eye makeup that perfectly complemented her outfit that caught everyone’s attention and is worth recreating!!!
How to create the Emma Chamberlain sleek blur eyes look:
- Preparing a clean skin with a flawless base is the key to the look, so scrub the skin, clean and moisturize it before starting anything else.
- Apply the right primer on your face that will completely blend with the skin tone and follow it up with foundation and top it with concealer for a clean base.
- Use a bright blue matte eyeshadow color to shade the entire eyelids going up to the brow and follow it up with a dark blue color on the lids up to the crease line.
- Use a black eyeshadow color from the Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette to line, and smudge the lower lash lines, shimmer up the center of the lids with a blue glitter. apply volumizing mascara, and brush the brows.
- Opt for a natural brown shade to tint the cheeks and a light brown lip color for the matte lips.
3. Penelope Cruz soft glam glowing skin bride look
Penelope Cruz stunned everyone with her soft glow glam glowing skin bride look in pristine white effortlessly making it to the top few Met Gala makeup looks 2023! It’s a classic example of how to wear the soft dewy look on mature skin!!!
How to create the Penelope Cruz soft glow glam glowing skin bride look:
- Start with meticulous skin preparation for the face following the scrubbing, and cleaning routine regularly at least a week before the day of the look.
- Give your skin a good moisturizing touch as per your skin type, let the skin absorb, and then apply a high-quality primer on the face with color correction if needed.
- Apply a dewy foundation that is an exact match of your natural skin tone and make it look like your own, touch up any flaw or patches with a matching concealer.
- Use a dark brown eyeshadow over the lids to keep the look as natural as possible and line the upper lashes with black eyeliner.
- Wear extra lashes, define the brows, fill them in, and clean the edges with concealer.
- Give the cheeks a soft and natural rosy angelic glow using a hint of bronzing cream blush color, and dark nude color to the lips using the colors from Beauty Carver Concealer Contour Multifunction Palette.
4. Gigi Hadid statement cat-eyes with nude lips
Gigi Hadid wore the ultra-glamorous statement cat-eyes and nude lips Met Gala makeup looks that brought her among the top 10 best looks effortlessly! Her eye makeup is also a classic example of how to look uber-chic with makeup for hooded eyes!!!
How to create the Gigi Hadid statement cat-eyes with nude lips look:
- This is a pretty-looking girl look that obviously calls for a flawless skin and so get it ready by following the regular skincare routine of applying a mask and cleansing.
- Begin makeup by applying moisturizer and allow the facial skin to absorb it before you use a primer to smooth out the fine lines and any open pores.
- Apply a matte finish foundation that matches your skin tone, and carry out any color correction or concealing as required.
- Give the eyelids a matte base cover with a natural brown color from the DE’LANCI 9 Colors Nude Eyeshadow Palette and then apply a silver shimmer color on the lids till the cut create.
- Draw out the cat eyes with black eyeliner and line the lower water line too. add a dash of the silver eyeshadow color to the inner corners along with a silver bead at the center of the lower lash lines.
- Opt for a brownish bronzer shaded color for the cheeks and a complementing nude matte color for the lips.
5. Rihanna red lips with mother-to-be statement glow
A glow that every mother exudes naturally is what defined Rihanna’s Met Gala makeup looks this year! Wearing red lips with her mother-to-be statement glow in white outfit and matching accessories made her simply stunning!!!
How to recreate Rihanna’s red lips with mother-to-be statement glow:
- Again, you’ll be needing a very good facial skin that has been scrubbed, cleaned, and moisturized regularly to bring out this stellar look.
- On the day, apply a skin-matching primer on the face, and follow it up with a foundation that blends in with your skin tone. cover any blemish or flaw using color corrector or concealer.
- Start with the eye makeup by using a slivery-white matte color over the eyelids going right up to the brows and the cheekbones. use the same color along the lower lash line and at the inner corners.
- Move on to blushing up the cheeks with a pinkish red that shows its color, and fill the lips with a bright red matte color.
- Give the face that mother-to-be statement glow by using a highlighter around the eyes that you colored with the white eyeshadow, on the nose, temples, and chin.
- Do up the lips using the bright red from the DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks.
6. Paris Hilton dark smoky eyes with nude face
Paris Hilton’s dark smoky eyes and nude face rightly reflected the theme of Met Gala 2023 which was to honor the late Karl Lagerfeld and his line of creations! Her Met Gala makeup looks is the perfect combination of the creative smoky-looking eyes and plain-looking face brightened with glossy lips!!!
How to recreate Paris Hilton’s smoky eyes nude face Met Gala looks:
- A nude-looking face means absolutely flawless-looking skin that you’ve got to prepare way ahead with regular cleaning and moisturizing.
- Start applying makeup after the moisturizer has got absorbed by the facial skin. Give the skin a coat of primer to ease the lines, and creases, and fill the pores.
- Move on to applying a matte foundation on the face that perfectly blends into your skin tone and follow up with any color-correction or concealing needed.
- Give the eyes a base coat of brownish black eyeshadow cover and then work out the dark smoky eyes that blend all around instead of at the corner with black eyeshadow.
- Smudge a thick line of this eyeshadow along the lower lash lines and brighten the inner corners with highlighter. complete it with additional lashes and fine definition of the brows.
- For the cheeks use a brownish blush or bronzer color just to add the definition of healthy skin, use highlighter on the temples, bridge of the nose, and the chin.
- Use a dark brown lip color from DE’LANCI Matte Lipstick set with Nude colors and gloss it up for that dewy lips look.
7. Cardi B natural-looking skin, elevated eye looks
Cardi B nailed it with her natural-looking skin, elevated eyes looks at the 2023 season of Met Gala! Her looks emerged as among the most stunningly attractive due to its simplicity along with the chic contemporary style appeal. It’s your turn to wear this special Met Gala makeup looks!!!
How to wear Cardi B’s natural-looking skin, elevated eyes looks:
- Get that spotlessly clean-looking facial skin by following a regular cleaning and scrubbing routine followed by moisturizing.
- Start your makeup with a primer application on the face, let the skin absorb, and then apply skin tone-matching matte foundation followed by color correcting or concealing using DE’LANCI Multicolor Liquid Concealer.
- Begin the eye makeup by shading the lids and the area beyond with a brownish-black matte eyeshadow color, use a darker shade to create a smoky look.
- Use black eyeliner to draw cat eyes and a wing that gives an elevated look to the eyes. use additional lashes and define the brow.
- For the cheeks use a light blush of brown and pink for that natural healthy color of the skin.
- Use a brown color to line the outer lips and fill the rest with a natural gloss for that soft dewy natural look.
8. Dua Lipa princess-like creamy looks
Dua Lipa came with her princess-like creamy looks to slay the world and walked away! Here’s Dua Lipa’s Met Gala look for the season 2023 for you to recreate and wow anyone at any special event!
How to create Dua Lipa’s princess-like creamy looks:
- With an emphasis on the natural face, you will need a meticulously prepared skin with the right scrubbing and cleaning followed by moisturizing and priming.
- Apply a full-coverage foundation on the face that complements your skin tone and use a concealer or color corrector of the same shade to cover any flaws.
- Create a natural base for the eyelids with light black smoky eyes. use a silver shimmer at the center of the eyelids and blend it to the inner corners.
- Smudge black eyeliner from Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette along the lower lashes very lightly, apply lengthening mascara, and fill the brows and define them to give a framed look.
- Opt for a very light touch of a natural pink-cream color for the cheeks just to indicate a healthy flush.
- Use a matte reddish brown for the lips to complete the look.
9. Halle Bailey subtle shimmer looks
Halle Bailey’s subtle shimmer looks at the Met Gala 2023 was a super-stunner given the charming appeal it has with natural overtones! Among the top few Met Gala makeup looks, it’s practical and wearable to an elite event or occasion you want to attend any season of the year!!!
How to recreate Halle Bailey’s subtle shimmer Met Gala looks:
- Once again, you’ve got to prepare the facial skin well in advance to achieve that flawless looking shimmering look, so scrub, clean, and moisturize your skin regularly.
- Apply the primer on your face and let it get absorbed, follow up with a skin-matching dewy finish foundation, and do the color correction or spot concealing as needed.
- Give the eyelids a coat of dark brown eyeshadow color till the brow bones and draw out cat eyes that meet the edge of the color.
- Do up the lashes and define the brows prominent to frame the eyes.
- Use a brown color that is 2-shades darker than your skin from DE’LANCI NEW 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette, and mix it with a light pink color to give the cheeks that healthy natural look.
- Line the outer lips with a dark brown and fill the center with a light coat of gloss.
10. Salma Hayek monochromatic red looks
A veteran at slaying looks in films and the fashion circuit, everyone loved Salam Hayak’s Met Gala makeup looks 2023! Her monochromatic red looks spoke boldly of her personal style statement and the way she has been lighting the stage up with it!!!
How to recreate Salma Hayek's monochromatic red looks:
- Keep preparing your facial skin ahead of the actual event date by regularly scrubbing, cleaning, and moisturizing it according to the skin type.
- Begin your makeup by applying a primer over the face and also the around the eyes, let it set in before applying a matte foundation. use concealer to hide marks or spots.
- For the eye makeup, you’ll be doing the classic smoky look with black eyeshadow color, so color the lids with it and smudge the same color along the lower lash line.
- Define and fill the brows, apply mascara, or add lashes, to complete the eye makeup.
- Use a bright pink color from DE’LANCI Multi-functional Double-headed Blush Stick to flush the cheeks blending it naturally with the skin color.
- Opt for a dark red or maroon matte lipstick to coat the lips and complement the look with a red outfit.
List of products to get Met Gala makeup looks
We’ve shortlisted some of the best products that you can add to your makeup kitty to recreate any of the Met Gala most famous looks any time of the year!
- DE’LANCI Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- 9 Color Panda Black Grey Eyeshadow Palette
- DE’LANCI NEW 78 Colors Mixing Makeup Palette Just Dance
- Beauty Carver Concealer Contour Multifunction Palette
- DE’LANCI Multi-functional Double-headed Blush Stick
- DE’LANCI Multi-functional Dual-ended Highlighter Stick
- DE’LANCI Multicolor Liquid Concealer for Dark Skin
- DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks
- DE’LANCI Matte Lipstick set Nude Waterproof 8 colors
Get going and make your pick of Met Gala makeup looks that you can wear all through the year for any event. Rock like a star and see the impact you create with your looks while using DE’LANCI products. There’s always just the shade and product to use for any makeup looks. With DE’LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette you can just about achieve any look, so do drop in your comment section the amazing looks that you’ve created!!!