10 Amazing Graphic Eyeliner Looks and How to Create Them
The simple stroke of eyeliner pens and brushes are taking on some amazing graphic eyeliner looks almost elevating it to an art form! Of course, it takes some time to perfect the simple graphic eyeliner looks or bold graphic eyeliner looks. But once you get a hang of it, it’s time to play with geometric shapes and show off your makeup skills. To get them all in place we’ve consulted our makeup expert to put together the best graphic eyeliner looks for different occasions. Don’t miss out on their advice on different types of eyeliner looks!
Table of Content:
- What is Graphic Eyeliner Look?
- Some Amazing Graphic Eyeliner Looks
- Multi-colored graphic eyeliner look
- Elegant double wing graphic eyeliner look
- Multi-dimensional separate eyeliner look
- Sparkling wings graphic eyeliner look
- Fluttering open-wing graphic eyeliner look
- Breezy summer graphic eyeliner look
- Framed-look graphic eyeliner style
- Double-liner effect graphic eyeliner look
- Red graphic eyeliner look
- Dotted graphic eyeliner look
- How to Create the Best Eyeliner Looks
- Start by prepping
- Set the canvas right
- Play out the dark circles
- Play out the dark circles
- Wrapping up
What is Graphic Eyeliner Look?
Graphic eyeliner looks go beyond the conventional winged eyeliner form to draw more creative lines and strokes for magical outcomes. Worn on the ramp, by celebs, and on occasions, they let you make bold beauty statements. It’s among the reigning eye makeup trends that let you create some stunning and mesmerizing looks!
Some Amazing Graphic Eyeliner Looks
Heading for the party, or just to have a fun evening out, it’s time for you to nail the most exciting graphic eyeliner makeup looks of the year…
1. Multi-colored graphic eyeliner look
Ditch the black graphic eyeliner looks conventional for a simple yet colorful version. You can comfortably try this moderate graphic eyeliner look using some fascinating colored eyeliner pens.
- Take the De’Lanci 9-color pearlescent liquid eyeliner pen of your choice.
- Use the darkest shade along the upper lash line to draw out a prominent wing.
- Pick the medium shade of the set and gently draw a wing out of the crease of the eye.
- Finish off using the lightest shade
- Start at the inner corner of the eye and move over the cut crease close to the brow and draw the wing parallel to it.
- You are ready to rock with your fascinating multi-colored graphic eyeliner look below!
2. Elegant double wing graphic eyeliner look
Not much of a fan of high-voltage drama? We still have the graphic eyeliner look for you that you’ll love!
- Stick to your conventional black eyeliner.
- Draw a simple line along the lower lash line taking it to the outer tip.
- Come back to the center of your eyelid.
- Start drawing another wing-like line that ends outside your uppercut crease.
- Draw a closed wing at the inner corner of the eyes to complete the look.
3. Multi-dimensional separate eyeliner look
Sport for uber-chic flattering graphic eyeliner looks? Here’s just what you need to give your eyes the multi-dimensional look it deserves!
- Take a black eyeliner of your choice, and make sure that it is waterproof.
- Begin working with your upper lash line and draw out a wing going towards the outer tip of your eyebrow.
- Give the lower lash line a thick coat of eyeliner and meet at the upper wing.
- Now, start working on the inner corner of the eye and bring both the upper and lower ends to a close.
- Draw out a small upper wing from the closed tip at the inner corner.
- It’s time to hold your hands steady and draw a line just above the cut crease.
- Begin from the inner corner and move outwards drawing a wing parallel to the lower one.
- Give it a slight curve towards the end to make it truly graphic in nature!
4. Sparkling wings graphic eyeliner look
Radiate the sparkling look with multiple free-playing graphic-designed strokes! Highlight the diva in you with the rich color vibrancy of this unique graphic eyeliner look!
- Create this thundering look with De’Lanci Chameleon Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow elf color that doubles as your graphic eyeliner color.
- Use a regular eyeliner brush to color along the upper lash line.
- Move to the lower lash line and draw out a prominent stroke to end in a wing.
- Get to the area just above the cut crease and define it with a smooth stroke ending it in the wing.
- It’s now time to create those freely flying wings all around the eyes for pulling off the incredible look.
5. Fluttering open-wing graphic eyeliner look
Gorgeous yet elegant, flattering yet poised, here’s a graphic eyeliner look that is most versatile in its appeal. Pull it off for any get-together or office party as it lends that extra depth and warmth to your look!
- We’re back to using the evergreen black eyeliner for creating this extraordinary look.
- Draw out the regular wing after working along the upper lash line.
- Now, move on to the lower lash and re-create the look of the upper lash.
- Make sure that the lower wing bends slightly downwards and does not meet the upper wing.
- The high point of this look is the parted wings that are ready to flutter with every batting of the lids!
- Finish off the look with an inner cat eye formation for an emphatic and flawless finish.
- Read our expert’s take on how to apply glitter eye makeup for more!
6. Breezy summer graphic eyeliner looks
Set the rebellious spirit within you free with this bold and colorful graphic eyeliner look! Here’s your guide to ace the intricate pick…
- Prep your eyelids with a light shade of pink eyeshadow from the center to the outer edge.
- Color up the inner part of the eyelids with a light shade of blue.
- Blend the colors taking the light pink shadow to the lower lid area.
- Now that you have the backdrop set, it’s time to start working on the graphic eyeliner design.
- Draw out an elongated wing from the outer edge of the eye.
- Add two consecutive inner wings above the cut crease.
- Embellish the area within following the design below.
- Highlight the inner eye with a triangle that instantly draws attention to your eyes.
- Use glitter stars over the blue shade to create an open sky look.
7. Framed-look graphic eyeliner style
One of those big makeup looks, this framed look is set against a fabulous background of colored eyeshadows. A combination of metallic shimmer, it's best to set the stage for some intense look!
- Give your eyelids a shade of sunset yellow and blend it seamlessly way up to the brow line.
- Let the color smudge along the center of the lower lash line.
- Now color up the center of the eyelid with a shimmering blue shade and blend the edges away.
- It’s time to start framing the eye using a blue shimmer eyeliner pen by De’Lanci.
- The frame starts from the inner corner moves to the cut crease and then extends to the outer eye ending at the brow line.
8. Double-liner effect graphic eyeliner looks
Pull off a majestic-looking eye makeup with minimal effort as you create this double-liner graphic look.
- All you need to do is prep your eyes to give a clean and bright look as the background.
- Use your waterproof black eyeliner to draw a regular line close to the upper lash line.
- Extend the line upwards as a thin wing.
- Start drawing a line from the inner corner going just above the cut-crease.
- Let it extend outwards as far as the outer edge of the brow and let both lines meet.
- Complete the look by framing your eye with a thick eye-brow look that accentuates the graphic eyeliner look.
9. Red graphic eyeliner look
Give your makeup a sheer flattering look with this amazing red graphic eyeliner looks! It’s an amazing combination of black and red with the latter becoming the dominant hue.
- Begin with your regular black eyeliner.
- Give the upper lash line a sumptuous coating of the liner.
- Move on to the lower lash line and create a thick line close to the lashes.
- Now, take your De’Lanci Red Pearlescent Liquid Eyeliner pencil.
- Draw a thick line above the black on the upper lash extending it to create a wing.
- Top up with a coat of mascara.
- Brush the eyebrows for the ultimate framing effect and you’re ready to rock the party!
10. Dotted graphic eyeliner look
One of the most loved graphic eyeliner looks, this is among those that create electrifying makeup looks instantly! You can try your hands at it and will surely perfect it with a little practice.
- Prepare the eyelids giving it a background of a light pink or a peach eyeshadow.
- Blend it all around the eyes including the outer corner and along the lower lashes.
- Now, start working with the quintessential black eyeliner drawing out the line close to the upper lash line.
- Extend it making it thicker as you create the wing.
- Draw up the wing extending it upwards above the cut crease ending it before you reach the center of the eyelid.
- Now, it’s time to dot the rest of the crease with the eyeliner.
- Also, create an extended wing with the dots for the ultimate look.
- For those of you adept at using stones, you can further embellish the look with black stones on the dots!
How to Create the Best Eyeliner Looks
Now that you’re all set to try out these chic graphic eyeliner looks, it’s time to know the tricks to get them right!
1. Start by prepping
Use a regular moisturizer to keep the area around your eyes supple and free of dark patches. It’s critical that you have a smooth skin around your eyes for the graphic design to stand out.
2. Set the canvas right
Before you start applying any makeup on the eyes, get the skin right by applying primer and concealer. This will ensure that the skin around the eyes is smoothened out and all dark spots out of sight. Also, it will help the eye makeup stay in place for long hours without fading or smudging.
3. Play out the dark circles
To bring out the color vibrancy of your eye makeup by applying a concealer on your eyelid that is a couple of shades lighter compared to your natural skin tone. Get our expert’s advice on how to apply eyeliner step-by-step to create electrifying makeup looks!
4. Go with natural colors
To make your graphic eyeliner stand out, keep the base of your eyeshadow close to a natural nude or pink nude. Learn about the different types of eyeliners as our expert makeup artist explains it.