De’Lanci’s 8-piece Luxury Professional Makeup Brush Set is just the tools you need to let your makeup look fresh for hours. Even the most intricate makeup takes on a faultless finish because of the smooth blending that gives it a faultless finish. Makeup brushes are the best ways to blend in makeup products right from the primer and foundation to the topping highlighter. Each of the professional makeup brushes is specially designed to let the colors settle on the contours of the different parts of the faces. This is the precise reason they come in different shapes, sizes, and thicknesses.
8 Piece Brush Details
- Loose powder brush (19.5cm)
- Flat foundation brush (18.5cm)
- Round head foundation brush (18.5cm)
- Contouring brush (19.5cm)
- Blush Brush, (18.5cm)
- Eye shadow brush (17.5cm)
- Halo dye brush (17cm)
- Eyebrow brush (17cm)
Bristles material: Synthetic hair
Handle material: Plastic
Benefits and Features of De’Lanci 8-Piece Luxury Professional Makeup Brushes
- Specially shaped with apt thickness: Each brush is especially for the precision application of different makeup products.
- Soft, flexible, and expandable bristles: The expandable synthetic bristle of every makeup brush helps spread out the product evenly on the skin. As the bristles stretch, the products are diffused evenly to give the right color payoff and finish.
- Easy to clean: Synthetic bristles are durable, easy to clean, and do not fall off. Their strong plastic handles offer a firm grip for easy handling while working with them.
- Cruelty-free: The brushes are made out of 100% cruelty-free synthetic bristles that ensure precise application and diffusion of product.
How to use De’Lanci Luxury 8 Piece Makeup Brush Set
- Loose powder brush: The large fluffy brush rounded at the edges is meant to disperse loose powders evenly. Its loose bristles are just right to take spread the exact amount of product without caking.
- Flat foundation brush: Among the most important fluffy makeup brush set items, is the use of the flat end of the brush to blend in liquid textures such as primers and foundations.
- Round-headed foundation brush: Tap the large, round, fluffy side into powders, blushers, and bronzers, and take it around in circular motion for even product dispersal and absorption.
- Contouring face brush: Specially angled face contour brush with soft fluffy bristles is perfect for defined contouring, and ideal for applying pressed or loose bronzer powder. Gently dip the brush into the contour product, tap it, and swipe onto the cheekbones in an upward motion.
- Blush brush: Take product on the brush, tap off excess, and gently swipe on cheeks moving towards the hairline. Reapply for an intense color effect, and blend for a seamlessly blushed look.
- Eyeshadow brush: Specially created to suit the small areas and contours around the eyes, the brush is perfect to diffuse products across the eyelids and fill in the crease line. Use it to blend in different colors for the perfect gradients without any streaks or marks.
- Smudge brush: Use the specially designed smudge brush to smear the colors of your eyeliner on the lid for a softer look. The brush is especially useful for the final touch to a smoky eye look. Also, soften eyeshadow along lower lashes with the smudge brush.
- Eyebrow brush: The perfectly shaped angled tool to shape out your eyebrows and give them high definition, use the brush to outline the brows. Next, fill them in with a grey eyeshadow color and let them define your eyes.
Pro Tips for Using the Fluffy Makeup Brush Set
#1. Use the angled side of the brush, when applying on the cheekbone and in the hollow of the cheek for better product dispersal. Blend the product well for the best contouring effect.
#2. Choose the specially designed blush brush for precision application of blush onto your apple of the cheeks and cheekbones.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is so special about the De’Lanci professional makeup brushes?
De’Lanci brush sets are made to cater to the precise application of different makeup products. Each brush is specially designed and shaped with the right density of bristles to help disperse the products across the face evenly. So while a powder brush is more fluffy to spread out less product, an eyeshadow brush is denser to help take the product evenly to every contour.
2. Is the De’Lanci professional fluffy makeup brush set made of animal hair?
All De’Lanci products are completely cruelty-free. The bristles of all our professional makeup brushes are synthetic materials. Using synthetic bristles have several advantages over animal hair bristle like less fall-off, elongating abilities to carry forward products, more sturdy, and easy to clean.
3. How do I take care of the De’Lanci 8-Piece Luxury Makeup Brush Set?
Clean your makeup brushes once a week with mild soap, baby shampoo, or makeup brush cleanser using lukewarm water. Rinse well and blot the excess water with a tissue/towel. Lay the brush flat to dry overnight. Cover it with the mesh and store it in a closed space.