Flaunt your feminist side with the amazing shades of the best pink eyeshadow palette coming from DE’LANCI! It’s a perfect combination of the complete range of pink shades varying from light to dark purple and peach. The palette shades let you combine the pinks and peaches, plums, and dark violets with a frosty finish. This unbelievable pink matte eyeshadow palette has the perfect cool matte undertones. Along with them come the subtle pink shimmer and metallic sheen!
Size: 15 x 11.5 x 1.3cm
Benefits and Features of DE’LANCI Best Pink Peach Eyeshadow Palette
- Complete eyeshadow shades pack: A curetted collection of pink, peach, and subtle purple eyeshadow colors, the palette is just right for the full spectrum of makeup needs.
- The right combination of mattes & shines: A pack of 12 colors with the right mix of mattes and metallic finish colors is perfect for all-time looks.
- Longlasting formula: The pressed color formulas are made from super-pigmented ingredients that ensure long hours of color payoff without fading, creasing, or smudging.
- All weather eyeshadow palette: The palette's colors are waterproof and the shades are good to go for summer or any other festive times.
- Tested and proven: Like all other DE’LANCI cosmetics, this best pink peach eyeshadow palette is hypoallergic, vegan, and cruelty-free;
How to use DE’LANCI Pink Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Prep your eyes with primer and concealer to let the shades of the best pink eyeshadow palette stand out.
Step 2: Use a darker shade of pink to define and shape your eyes blending the edges to a smooth finish.
Step 3: Lighten up the center of the eyes with a lighter shade or shimmer it up for a prominent look.
Step 4: Use a light pink shade or a hint of shimmer along the lower lash line to bring out the look better.
Step 5: Don’t shy away from adding shimmer to the inner corner of the eyes and on the brow bone to open up the eyes.
Pro Tips to use DE’LANCI Pink Peach Eyeshadow Palette
- Pale pink and brown go wonderfully well; so try using brown eyeliner, and brown mascara with wearing pink eyeshadow.
- Almost always include a metallic shade when wearing any shade to pink to bring out the brightness of the shade.
- Pink shades do a wonderful job of making your skin look younger and brighter, so it’s ideal for aged skin.
- Use a hint of the pink eyeshadow to give your cheeks a natural flush of color.
- For subtle everyday looks, pair up pink eyeshadow with a dollop of bright pink lipstick for the perfect chic monochromatic look;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What colors can I wear with pink eyeshadow?
Brown, blue, and green in all their shades are the perfect complement to pink; you can match up the rest of your makeup and accessories by combining these colors
2. I have a medium/dark skin tone, can I wear the best pink peach eyeshadow palette colors?
Pink is a universally flattering color and one of the best ways to brighten any skin type or skin tone acting as an instant lifter!
3. Is pink eyeshadow a good choice for everyday looks or festive looks?
Pink has the characteristic of giving the skin an instant soft look and the quality of bringing out the inner glow. You can use it in different intensities for any time look!
4. What is the best way to wear pink eyeshadow?
Create an outer dark pink base and lighten up the center with a shimmer or light shade for the best play of colors!