Unfold the drama of your eyes with the exceptional combination of 16 Color Black Grey Smokey Eyeshadow Palette! It’s truly a soulful combination of low saturation and high pigment shades that feature cool-toned cement grey, and elegant iris purple hues with warm nude brown accents. The range of matte, metallic, iridescent, and shimmery textures make the palette ideal for natural and smokey eye looks. Make DE'LANCI Smokey Eyeshadow Palette a part of your everyday, party, nightclub, stage, or Halloween makeup needs!!!
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types and skin colors;
Size: 12.8cm X 12.8cm
Net Weight: 28.8g/1.01oz
Benefits and Features of Using the DE’LANCI Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
- Splendid color combination: This DE'LANCI Smokey Eyeshadow Palette is one of its kind on the market with a fascinating collection of colors for all types of smokey and natural looks.
- Complete range of finishes: The palette offers all types of finishes having mattes, metallic, iridescent, and shimmery texture colors for all types of occasion and their looks.
- Suitable for all looks: Colors of this best smokey eyeshadow palette include some cool tones like cement grey along with plush purple hues, and of course warm natural browns for a nude accent.
- Long-staying colors: Each color of the palette is hyper-pigmented, waterproof, and smudge-proof making giving the same color payoff all day/night long.
- Good for all skins: The colors of the best smokey eyeshadow palette are good to go with all skin tones and skin types – individually or mix-and-match;
How to Use the Best Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
Step 1: Make sure you clean, and prime the skin around the eyes and follow it up with foundation and concealer for a smooth and bright canvas.
Step 2: Take the Nude color from the best smokey eyeshadow palette as the base shade for the eyelids and apply it till the brow bones.
Step 3: Make a pick of the lighter of the 2 shades to create the shadow effect and apply it at the center of the lids blending outwards.
Step 4: Take the darker shade of your choice and apply it at the outer edge and blend for a seamless shading effect.
Step 5: Step up the look with a touch of glitter or metallic shade at the center for evenings and nights out.
Pro Tips to Use a Smokey Eyeshadow Palette
- Work on the smokey eyeshadow looks first before applying any other makeup so that cleaning any fall-off is easy.
- Always color your waterline when creating smokey eyeshadow looks with any color palette.
- Take care of the eyebrows and frame the eyes well, and coat the lashes with mascara to bring out the depth of the eyes.
- Purplish-blue is smokey eyes look go amazingly well with almost all eye colors and give out a plush vibe.
- Remember to keep the rest of the face nude or natural-colored for the smokey look to stand out.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is DE'LANCI Smokey Eyeshadow Palette meant only for the special event looks?
No. The best smokey eyeshadow palette has 16 colors including brown and cement-grey that are ideal for everyday looks; you can use the palette colors for any event/occasion look too!
2. What is the use of glitter or shinny colors in the smokey eyeshadow palette?
These colors have a brightening effect and are to be applied for the final shimmer effect of any look.
3. Are the colors of this smokey palette good to go with medium or dark skin tones?
The colors of the palette are great to complement any skin tone or skin type; you can use them in combinations or as single colors depending on the look you want!