7+ Simple Nude Makeup Looks You Can Try Out This Season
Neutrals and nudes are hot favorites all times of the year adding to that instant chic look about you! We’ve put together top 9 simple nude makeup looks that are achievable using your regular makeup items. Our experts have created some of these top-of-the-line natural nude makeup looks that are also perfect as Thanksgiving Makeup Looks. We’ve used the best De’Lanci range of cosmetics for the final awesome, dewier, or glowier looks sans any Instagram filter!!!
Table of Content
- 7+ Simple Nude Makeup Look You Can Try
- Flush of pink
- Soft peach delight
- Warm coral tone
- Matte nude look
- Bronzed natural beauty
- Glazed skin
- Mesmerizing eyes
- Soft pink lips
- Fresh all-day
- Tempting glossy lips
- Wrapping up
7+ Simple Nude Makeup Look You Can Try
Ensure a clean skin that is scrubbed and moisturized with the right dose of primer to ensure a smooth skin canvas. Get these easy nude makeup looks and compare these with the Top Minimal Makeup Looks as suggested by our makeup experts! Here we go with the trendiest simple nude makeup looks!!!
1. Flush of pink
Look lovely with the light flush of pink about you bringing a magical effect about your looks!
- Dab on shade #04 of De’Lanci Multi-Functional Double-Headed Blush Stick onto the cheeks.
- Blend the color to give them a healthy flush of pink that looks natural to your skin.
- Learn How to Apply Blush Stick for the best natural makeup looks.
- Use a light brown eyeshadow to shape the brows and to smudge the outer eyes.
- Coat the lashes with a volumizing mascara.
- Apply a hint of the blush color on the lips and gloss it up for the complete look.
2. Soft peach delight
This is among the simple nude makeup looks that is ideal for any time of the day or night. The matte soft peachy delightful look is among easy nude makeup looks is ideal for those with warm skin tones.
- Start by using a peach-toned eyeshadow perfectly blended into the skin including the lower lash area for the colored effect.
- Take care to shape and fill the brows and highlight the lashes with mascara.
- Apply #03 of De’Lanci Multi-Functional Double-Headed Blush Stick onto the cheeks for the full effect.
- Move on to the lips giving it a coat of Peach Pink from De’Lanci 18 Colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette for the magical look.
3. Warm coral tone
Exude the warmth of the sun, the freshness of the breeze, and subtle colors of nature with the coral-toned cute nude makeup looks!
- Get the look using the coral pigment from De’Lanci Blush and Highlighter Face Makeup Palette. blend it on the cheeks for that warm flushed natural look to the face.
- Shade the area around the eyes using shade Blessing from De’Lanci 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow for the perfect natural flush.
- Take care to fill the brows with a light brown shade from the palette to frame the eyes.
- Add depth to the eyes using a lengthening and volumizing mascara.
- Do up the lips with a soft pink shade from De’Lanci Matte Liquid Lipstick Set of 5 and gloss it up for the dewy look.
4. Matte nude look
This among the simple nude makeup looks perfect for everyday work or school hours! Clean and fresh, you can also wear it using minimal products!!!
- Begin by giving the cheeks a light bronzed contoured look using #04 Medium De’Lanci Multifunctional Double-Ended Contouring Stick.
- Blend the color into the skin for a naturally colored look reading up Contour Makeup Guide for Beginners.
- Work on the eyes by giving the inner area a light outline and do up the lashes.
- Frame the eyes by shaping the brows well and filling them in maintaining the arch.
- Color the lips using Blow from De’Lanci Matte Lipstick Set Nude Waterproof 8 Colors for the complete look.
5. Bronzed natural beauty
Pull off this bronzed beauty look using #02 Caramel De’Lanci Multifunctional Double-Ended Contouring Stick and you’ll never look back!
- Give the cheeks a contouring streak and blend off to the perfect finish with the brush on the stick.
- Take care to color up along the temples and sharpen the jawline with the contouring color.
- Take care to brighten areas on the cheekbone, nose, and forehead with the glow of #05 Nude De’Lanci Multi-Functional Dual-Ended Highlighter Stick.
- Use a nude shade for the lips and shape the brows for picture-perfect simple nude makeup looks.
- Learn more about natural American Makeup Looks with our expert.
6. Glazed skin
Add instant depth and warmth using the glazed simple nude makeup looks that you can pull off using a highlighter.
- Take care to color the upper lids with a light pink that is blended well to exude a hint of color.
- Start working with the highlighter on the brow bones to give it an instant glow.
- Move on to the cheekbones and nose taking care to blend the highlighter for the perfect glazed look.
- Finish off by tinting the lips with a light pink matte color that perfectly complements the glazy face.
7. Mesmerizing eyes
Your eyes can say so much even when you’re wearing simple nude makeup looks!
- Draw out cat eyes with a small wing and highlight the lashes with mascara to give them instant depth.
- Frame the eyes by accentuating the brows and filling them for the perfect look.
- Do up the lids with a neutral eyeshadow from De’Lanci Take Me Away Nude Eyeshadow Palette and blend well.
- Time to work on the cheeks giving them a lightly blushed look that looks so natural.
- Use a total nude matte on the lips to let the eyes do all the talking.
8. Soft pink lips
Soft luscious lips are inseparable from simple nude makeup looks! Get this irresistible inviting lip looks paired with nude face using 05 De’Lanci Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipstick!!!
- Give the eyes a hint of eyeliner, especially the inner and outer eye places.
- Sharpen the brows by defining the arch and filling them in with a brown eyeshadow.
- Leave the rest of the face just primed with your regular foundation.
- Concentrate on the lips coloring it with this beautiful pink shade with an ultra-matte finish.
- You can also opt to gloss it up using the gloss that comes with the set for a more informal and inviting look.
9. Fresh all-day
Moving on with the top simple nude makeup looks, you just cannot ignore that all-day-fresh look that is so exhilarating!
- This embraces the nude eye makeup looks so you can leave the eyes untouched except for adding mascara.
- Take care to shape the brow such that they look totally natural but full by brushing and filling lightly if necessary.
- Let your regular foundation do the bulk of the work in exuding skin freshness, but take care to matte off the look.
- Dab on De’Lanci Matte Loose Powder for that mattified look. Spice it up with a hint of natural blush on the cheek for that all-day fresh look.
- Give the lips a coat of De’Lanci Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipstick picking the shade that is closest to your natural lips.
10. Tempting glossy lips
It’s time to shine your way through the simple nude makeup looks with rosy glossed-up lips!
- Start by giving those nude eyes the tight frame of the defined brows and coat the lashes with mascara.
- The cheeks can wear a healthy flush of color that is matted for the natural in-born-like look.
- The accent is on the lips that wear a soft yet definite hint of pinkish red as per your skin tone.
- Gloss them up to create that irresistible luscious-looking lips on a fresh nude face.
The crux of simple nude makeup looks is to let your natural-looking gorgeous skin take the spotlight with your makeup skills! There is no bar on color and nude makeup looks on black women are as gorgeous as those on other skin tones. Just take care to use the best-in-class lip, eye, and face products and best makeup brushes from De’Lanci. Make your makeup tools last longer by learning How to Clean Makeup Brushes in 5 Easy Steps!